FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mon16Apr - LONDON - film premiere BBC/Guy Smith
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Mon16Apr - LONDON - film premiere BBC/Guy Smith Reply with quote

Here are the rough edit links to .avi files of the new film - please save and circulate.

And be there to see the entire thing at 7pm in the Mahatma Gandhi Hall, Indian YMCA, Fitzroy Square, London, W1T 6AQ on MONDAY 16th APRIL

Introduction
http://www.daveshayler.com/bbcfilm/

WTC 1 and 2 - collapse or demolition?
http://www.officialconfusion.com/bbcfilm/

Just right click and save target as

YMCA.gif
 Description:
See you at 7pm, Mahatma Gandhi Hall, Indian YMCA, Fitzroy Square, London, W1T 6AQ
 Filesize:  182.84 KB
 Viewed:  446 Time(s)

YMCA.gif

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Mon May 14, 2007 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tony, its not there any more... well, from what I can see of the links, I can not see any files. I did see a file last time I checked.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a google map link:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=W1T+6AQ&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=15& ll=51.525246,-0.138059&spn=0.008891,0.032959&om=1&iwloc=addr

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belinda asked me to post a message to say this will be called:

9/11: Case Closed

ADMISSION FREE!

Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. I don't believe the case is closed. Why is that conclusion being presented?
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that "case closed" in this context will mean that it is "case closed" in terms of it being an Inside Job? But I don't know why they called it that!

londonsound
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it got a plug from annie on talksport so could be interesting.

or it would have done if james didn't crash Annie's vocal and talk about how good the food was when he was a kid!!!
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belinda explained, that "case closed" is a quote ( and a play on the quote obviously) from the BBC Documentary, where the narrator casually says "case closed", when dismissing all conspiracy theories. Dosusfs
MadgeB
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Film response to BBC Reply with quote

..then I think it should be called '9/11: Case closed?". The question mark makes all the difference.

Will there be/can there be a round-robin email to interested individuals about the preview? I've left my email address at 2 of the 3 London meetings I've been to saying I want to be kept in touch with events, but haven't received anything from the Campaign. Or is it just that my address was illegible and everyone else gets them?
Wokeman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would feel much better about it if "Case Closed?" had a question mark AND quotes.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though I do share and appreciate the same sort of thoughts/feelings concerning the title. It is not our film, it is David and Adrian's film. They put the efforts and resources into it, so it is up to them. I am sure you guys can email them both, finding their contacts via the www.officialconfusion.com site.
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I like the Case Closed title without any qualifications
We most of us here know the story is wrong and the buildings were demolished,. Why elicit any doubt via quotations and question marks
If the official case is irrefutable, then let them prove it
They won't and can't, of course

Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I agree with dh on this one. If BBC can get away with casually saying "case closed", so I suppose this is saying back at them.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, who's available this week for leafletting?
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

regarding the leaflet

Its BEST someone puts on it a MAP, as I found the place really difficult to find, because its on the edge of a square or something. I shall bring XmasDales 9/11 Banner so that people can see us outside it.

Hope people bring lots of things to sell, I swear there are some books and DVDs out there that I have yet to add to my collection. Plus, I have just got myself a car, so any car/bumper stickers are welcome.

I should be free for some leafleting, all I have been doing is texting and emailing as many people as I can of the event.
B
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I think it's going to be clear who I am if I say I'm events coordinator for London!)

So re. next Monday's event, yes, who's available for leafleting this week? I think we should focus on the BBC this time, anyone up for helping out with that in the 2 relevant locations on Thursday?

And once again in the immediate vicinity of the Indian YMCA on Friday?

Re. the title 9/11: Case Closed I asked David whether we should put a question mark after CC or put it in quotes and he was adamant NO because that was the BBC's own statement so we're merely lobbing that straight back at them except that for us it is Case Closed that it was an inside job, no ifs or buts.

B
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS to MadgeB sorry if we haven't got you on the list, I've been looking for your email address but haven't so far located it, so please re-send to me.

The same goes to anyone who signed one of our sheets at the recent events and isn't getting emails back, sometimes we have trouble deciphering people's writing. Again, if you email me I'll make sure you're on the list from now on.

Thanks Madge for the great flyer for Monday's event - we can use that certainly, can you send it to me as a word doc for printing out (I might jazz it up everso slightly but the wording is good, thanks).

Belinda, London events coordinator
b.mckenzie@btinternet.com

Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup, it is definitely well worded, nice and succinct.
Jack
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a bit of fiddling I managed to get four of Madge's flyers onto one Word document so they're a nice size.

Here's the file, if anyone is interested...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pj6aru
MadgeB
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Case Closed flyer Reply with quote

Thanks for the re-sizing, ahh diddums - I'll try that size myself next time.

The wording is only what it says on the front of this website (tinkered with a bit) and it would be good if could be jazzed up a bit with a graphic or something.

I think including the postcode is the second best thing to including a map, then at least people can look the postcode up on the web and get their own map.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be there at around 6 if anyone fancies an ale beforehand
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can anyone say?

Peace and Truth
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm.... well wasn't it a lovely evening?
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone applauded really nicely at the end of the documentary, united and for the truth.

What happened afterwards? I erm... just got bored really lol. kidding, nah Ill let someone else delve into it here.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who else is giving them selves arthritus crossing their fingers in hope that there were no journalists there?

Peace and Truth
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it doesn't matter who was there or wasn't. The fact still remains it happened. When I was a child, I was always reminded of how adults don't do this and adults do this. Well its all LIES I tell ya!

It was a young girl who stood up and told the adults to start behaving like adults.
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zabooka wrote:
Quote:
It was a young girl who stood up and told the adults to start behaving like adults.

Sounds like we missed out on an entertaining evening? Anyone gonna talk about it?

The Watcher
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As i said before i dont wish to condemn Shaylor after all he does stick his neck on the line and is very brave but today was the first time i heard him lecture live,
i must admit i was extremely shocked, embarrased and dissappointed.
What on earth does HEMP, lack of vitamins, grow your own vegetables, vapour trails, MAYAN calender, AIDS vaccines, etc have to do with 911 or 7/7?
You were all listening.
Are we the 911 and 7/7 Truth Movemnet or are we a gardening club?

And despite all my previous posts you all know i call a spade a spade i was disturbed by the extreme concentration on the J word and the Z word.
Several people walked out.
I think the movement is shooting itself in the foot if we carry on like this. I am a new member so i am an impartial outsider looking in.
But i do not want to talk about HEMP, lack of vitamins, grow your own vegetables, vapour trails, MAYAN calender, AIDS vaccines, Jews or any other topics not directly to do with 911 and 7/7.

I was ready to walk out too and i sincerely hope the video does noy go out on the net. If it does please pixel me out!!

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The meeting was good last night in that thee were more in attendence than the previous meeting. It was good to see so many people come to listen to what they can do to help the movement. These people are angry, concerned and want others to talk to who have also "taken the red pill". An event that should of inspired everyone was turned into a verbal combat zone because several people there objected to David Shaylor's use of the word Zionists when describing the elite power groups.
Here is my opinion; David does himself a disservice while delivering his very astute and well presented observations and facts by exceeding the middle ground where this movement needs to be based. Leave the Zionist discussion to the coffee table or pub talk with other like minded friends, the movement needs to base itself in the middle ground.
I am going to stay in this movement and I am going to do all I can to help it, but I will fight inside of it and outside of it to make sure it is a movement that can move mounds of people. In order to get as many people as possible to look at it and see that A NEW INVESTIGATION with TEETH is necessary we need to stop the fringe sh*t. And we need to be careful not to allow it to colour this movement. It is not OUR BUSINESS to "PROVE" how the buildings went down. It is our business to make sure we get the resources, the movement and the investigation along with documents, witnesses and hearings to disclose what the truth is. In order to do this we must protect this movement from being coloured all to easily as some crackpot organisation. If we want this movement to succeed we need to frame it in a way that won't embarrass the average poplulatin to take a stand with us. We are not a group of people saying the USA didn't land on the moon, we are not a group of people wearing tin hats and thinking holograms of planes were involved, we are people who question the official theories of what happened and want an viable investigation, prosecution of those who are quilty finally and foremost we want the truth.

To that end I object strongly to all references at this delicate time of the movement to all fringe theories and speculations and associations to this movement.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These public meetings are supposed to be where we out stretch our hands and offer those two pills. Of course they are attended by many who have red in our bellies but our key audience with these ventures are the unititated.

The film was superb and received deserved applause, as did David's introductory talk, as would David's conclusory talk before he suddenly and unexpectantly launched into every tangent in the book.

I was one of the people who left the room, but I wasn't "storming" out, I was trying to catch up with new comers outside to perform damage control before they left for good with the notion that this was what the 9/11 Truth Campaign was all about.

In terms of the "Z word and J word"- if such a tangent is so important to a speaker that section of their speech should begin "Let me make a very important distinction before I say what I am going to say next..." the distinction, when it came was "I don't mean Jews!" as people were streaming out of the door after "Zionists want to enslave us all like cattle and rule the world" had popped out of nowhere.

Words are very important, what "Zionism" may be taken to mean by many people is not apparent to everyone, to some people it simply means people who support Israels right to exist, to others it simply means Jews. If you are going to use the term you can't assume everyone is on the same page as you and have to lay out your terms very clearly before you even start.

But when I expressed fear that journalists were there it was more over the part of the evening I missed as I was outside trying to desperatley persuede people not to make assumptions about our movement based on the evening: an apparent shouting match which ensued.

I think Zabooka made the definitive comment on this above.

When I came down stairs again Ian Neal and Belinda were putting some calm and collected counter points down and I am sure everyone is massivley thankful for this, given what I am told preceeded it.

We can't roll our eyes and say "well if they don't understand then f*ck them" these public meetings are very important to the London group as a way of reaching out to the general public. Belinda has put an enormous amount of effort into getting this programme running (and deserves our applause) and a lot of us have put a lot into keeping its momentum. I can't remember who made the comment a while back that there is no point trying to describe the bottom of the rabbit hole to someone whoes recation is going to be "what rabbit hole?" but it is an excellent point which we need to remember at all times when reaching out to the general public.

Let's not dwell and sob: We have Nafeez Ahmed, Calcum Douglas and Gordon Ross on upcoming bills, lets all pull together to keep this thing going and draw a line under blunders like this.

Peace and Truth
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: