FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Analysis of "CNN Footage Faked.. Part III"
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Analysis of "CNN Footage Faked.. Part III" Reply with quote

I did not see Mecpsi post the yahoo!map NOR "google earth" location of where the CNN cameraman would have been located AND AT the increased elevation Mecpsi mainatained would have been necessary.

I have however fashioned an analysis of the two videos(CNN and bsregistration) which obviates consideration of camera placement/elevation.

bsregistration was kind enough to answer my questions AND HE maintains that the closest building in the direction where his critics told him to move DOES NOT pass muster for the camera placement motif... I forget the name of the building(Cirrillo???)

bsregistration may be joining this forum.

The terms used in this discussion
"left" would refer to the left side of your viewing screen... "up" would mean the top of your viewing screen.

"right"...right side of your viewing screen, etc.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K_cHc6yRyS8&mode=related&search=

I do not comment on the first TWO elements shown in the video.

The following discussion concentrates on Part III.... The Part III portion of the video is time stamped at 5:30 of the 7:56 length video.

Thesis:

The CNN video is NOT A CORRECT representation of what existed at that location.

Therefore it is not a correct representation of what happened on that date AND AT that time of day.

Elements:

1)We have the arched building on the left

2)We have the trees

3)We have the 37 -story 19 Rector Street Building(built in 1931) which will never appear in the CNN video

4)We have a "black building" directly behind 19 Rector Street building(from the view screen perspective)

5)We have the buildings on the right.

6)We have "blue sky clearance" between the arched building and the 19 Rector St/Black building combo

7) We have "blue sky clearance" between the 19 Rector St/Black building combo and the buildings on the right.

8)In the CNN video...the "blue sky clearance" is eliminated due to the presence of the WTC Towers

THE two POSSIBLE SOURCES OF OBSTRUCTION OF the 19 Rector Street Building

a)It is possible that bsregistration did not film far enough to the left of his filming spot and that the arched building is blocking view of 19 Rector St Building

b)the trees would be obscuring the view in the CNN video---meaning the CNN videographer/cameraman was standing closer with his camera than bsregistration was in his camera footage.

ELIMINATION OF Point "a" as a possibility for the obstruction of 19 Rector Street; to wit,

Quote:
a)It is possible that bsregistration did not film far enough to the left of his filming spot and that the arched building is blocking view of 19 Rector St Building

The CNN Video shot is indeed to the left of bsregistration's video... AS EVIDENCED BY the viewing of the foreshortening effect of the right side of the arch building.

In bsregistration's view, we see much more of the right side of the building AND ALMOST none in the CNN video....but indeed we do see a small, small foreshortend slice of the right side of that arched building.

Therefore, the arched building itself does not obscure the view of 19 Rector St.

Also... the "blue sky clearance" between the arched building and the 19 Rector St/ black building combo is quite wide in the bsregistration video.

However, that clearance...which in the CNN video is represented by the presence of the lower portion of the WTC Towers between the arched building and the 19 Rector St./Black Building combo..... would have to be completely eliminated in the CNN video for the arched building to be a source of obscuring the 19 Rector St. building....

It is not... go to 6:06 of the 7:56 video to see the clearance

indeed...at 6:06....we do see that necessary clearance in the CNN video where the lower portion of the WTC is visible...so yet again, the arched building is not a source of possible obstruction which prevents the viewer from seeing the 19 Rector Street building

This leaves us with only one other option for obscurance; to wit, the trees mentioned in Point "b"
Quote:
b)the trees would be obscuring the view in the CNN video---meaning the CNN videographer/cameraman was standing closer with his camera than bsregistration was in his camera footage.

obviously the CNN camera placement was not at treetop level or higher... because the absence of the 19 Rector Street buildingwould then be damning.

The CNN video would have to be far, far closer in than from where bsregistration filmed AND ALSO be placed below the level plane (paralell to the ground) established by the tree tops TO ACCOUNT for any obstruction of view of 19 Rector St.

No ... in the frames at 6:14 and 6:15 of the 7:56 video... we see the CNN Cameraman had his video camera far enough back to see buildings far to the right side of the screen... way more than enough for the trees to have accounted for the obstruction of the 19 Rector St./Black Building combo.

The 19 Richter St./Black Building combo should be between the arched buildings and the buildings on the right side of the screen in the CNN video.

None of the artifact placement fits between the two scenes...

That perspective was not just "all wrong" .....it was "pathetically wrong"...

1)If this was aired live at the time of the attacks then the animation OF NECESSITY was done prior to 9/11...
...which means 9/11 was an inside job.

2)If this was aired subsequent to the attacks... then somebody played a gigantic hoax on CNN
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If aired live at the time on CNN, though... then the NPT case is solid--- they should abandon all other arguments in favor of FORCING a government media explanation on the 19 Rector St/Black Building combo.

Also... it's NOT going to change the conclusion of that analysis...

...but the key TO PUTTING THE final nail in the coffin of the media/government propoganda effort(if indeed that was aired "live" in real-time)...

..is not to look for any possible building where the CNN camera person could have been stationed... No!

Any CAD Drafting Technician or Quality Technician in a manufacturing facility COULD TELL you....

...the foreshortened distance on the right side JUST NEEDS to be matched in a subsequent camera shooting event.

The cameraman can take his camera and start right at the foot of the building and walk in a straight line back to the river...

..making sure to keep that same foreshortened length the same throughout his walk from the foot of the building to the river (visible length of the right side of the building).

Like I said, it's not going to change the conclusion AS EVIDENCED BY the immense amount of "blue sky clearance" from the arched building to the buildings on the right side of the viewing screen shown in the CNN video.

I'm a "thermate" guy.... that yellow molten stuff flowing down the side of the building was not "molten aluminum with impurities which made it glow yellow"...

...but there is no denying that Part III of that CNN Video footage was faked(ostensibly by the 2-D animation process the video's author talked about).

The NPT thesis is back within the realm of discussion by virtue of Part III alone.

Were the floors hit on each floor IN EACH OF THE WTC BUILDINGS limited access due to large battery arrays and computer equipment?

Then you have a real possibility of homing equipment guiding a cruise missile(or "remote-controlled plane") OTHERWISE HOW COULD the damage area be predicted in a CNN video that would obviously have been made prior to 9/11.

As the mechanical engineer said about the witnesses and the absence of an exit hole in WTC II.

"The 'impossible' trumps the 'highly improbable' 100% of the time.... becuase with the "highly improbable" there is still a "small possibility" WHICH one does not find in the "impossible".

I want to know EXACTLY when that CNN video was aired..and anyone so inclined can go out again to that park-like area with a camera and put the final nail in the coffin if they wish.
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the post THAT FOLLOWS MY ORIGINAL posting in this thread, I've explained how to re-shoot the camera sequence...

...but it won't make any difference in the conclusion drawn... it'll only drive the "final nail in the coffin" , as it were.

Since the viewing screen is a 2-D representation of a 3-D building... the right side of that arched building appears in 2-D representation as a foreshortened length.

An accurate camera re-shoot (which would mimic the CNN shooting perspective) ONLY needs to hold that foreshortened length constant WALKING BACKWARDS from the FOOT OF THE BUILDING to the RIVER.

It's not going to render the conclusion ANY DIFFERENT but indeed it should be re-shot with a video camera.

The killer for proving CNN fakery is the amount of "blue sky clearance" over the treetops till the buildings on the right side of the screen re-surface.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TC,
The angle is different so you can't see the buildings.

Let's just get this straight:

You are claiming that rather than superimpose a plane onto a shot of new york, they created the whole of new york from the ground up and forgot to include buildings.

Right?

Rolling Eyes

Even within NPT that is absurd.

Peace and Truth
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
TC,
The angle is different so you can't see the buildings.

Thank you for the response.

So what is it then that is obstructing the view of the buildings?...

1) The arched building itself?

or

2) The trees?

or
...(please...by all means...advance a third alternative)

3) ???

My comments contained above are dispositive on the topics of the possible sources of obstruction ORIGINATING FROM "the arched building" or "the trees"

You have spoken only in "generalities" in regards to the "concrete artifacts" at the scene AND ARE YOU NOW going to go into "specifics" with "appeals to logic" WHILE ONLY seconds ago AVOIDING the artifacts??? Very Happy

You've stated "bad angle"... now finish the sentence that you started[/b]..."Bad angle causing obstruction of view [b] by the...... what?...

arched building? ...trees?? ...something else???"

Quote:

Let's just get this straight:

No...let's stay on point

Quote:

You are claiming that rather than superimpose a plane onto a shot of new york, they created the whole of new york from the ground up and forgot to include buildings.

Right?

I am claiming that the difference in "camera angle" from bsregistration's shot and the CNN video DOES NOT account for the 19 Rector St. building being invisible

...and in this post, I am claiming that you will not point to a third source of the obstruction in the balance of this post NOR DEAL with the two possible sources I disposed of above.

Quote:

Rolling Eyes

Even within NPT that is absurd.

Then you should have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM, in your next posting, stating just what is the source of the obstruction of the view of the 19 Rector St. building as you have NEGLECTED TO DO in this post.

...and strangely enough,...come to think of it...as everyone else has neglected to do.

Again.. the logical extension of "patently absurd" SHOULD BE "easily annihilated argument"

I am not an NPT guy... I am a thermate at WTC 7 guy.

..but I'm looking for the EASIEST LIE engaged in by the news media/government that a "lay individual" can easily understand/grasp... AND quite frankly....

...this video is it...

Last edited by david carmichael on Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bsregistration is having difficulty getting his nineelevenukaccount established... i suggested he look for the approval in the spam section of his email inbox.

That's where I found my approval

HERE IS HIS POSTING TO ME:

Quote:

I am waiting for the administrators on the UK forum to approve my account, but in the meantime you can destroy the [remarkably intelligent] John White who claims that the missing building is not 19 rector street. It's even written on the front of the building.

members.aol.com/smurphy110/down/19rector.jpg

Please feel free to post this along with my assessment of John White as being incapable of performing even 1 minute of research on Google.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=19%20rector%20street&ie=UTF-8& oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

http://www.nycjpg.com/2003/pictures/jpg/0711.p.jpg

Cheers,

xxxxxxx

These should help you get the lay of the land. I assume you saw the maps and know where the park is etc:

These show the relative position of the whitehall building and 19 rector street (and I am 100% sure that the missing building is in fact 19 Rector Street, not 99% sure.)

In front of Castle Clinton:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7773085023619951552&hl=en

Inside Castle Clinton:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3847093825677486315&hl=en

Behind Castle Clinton:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=94614221344330515&hl=en

Behind Castle Clinton at water's edge:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-61802431331464232&hl=en

Four shots from the water's edge showing the perspective and surroundings:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7551318064761760174&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1623302534078854020&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3970143629099703247&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4497841529997110650&hl=en

Possible locations (with obvious problems):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8257984384124514044&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8442930449266388598&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-818696835813633050&hl=en

Wrong locations:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7830269791036386729&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3533188437539749514&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1320228245840769310&hl=en

Lay of the land (side view):
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3496683979655129542&hl=en

19 Rector Street:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3296091843210760586&hl=en

Hope this helps give you some ammunition to defeat people who don't do any research of their own yet make [remarkably intelligent] comments.

Best regards,

xxxxxxxxx

It most certainly does help, buddy! ....It helps alot.... but, even more importantly, the expense of effort in bringing to justice those who murdered almost 3,000 of your countrymen DEMONSTRATIVELY ESTABLISHES to me, the willingness/perseverance to completely discharge of your duties as a citizen of a western democracy.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not obscured by anything; it's not in frame.

The "easiest exposed lie" is not that the TV images from 9/11 were entirely computer generated.

It's that WTC7 was destroyed by fire and debris damage.

Peace and Truth
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear. Hitting the fonts huh?

The question isnt for me: its for the makers of the wonderful "part III" to actually produce something coherant to argue their case and explain what they mean by flashing up "19 rector street" with no context: still photographs would do nicely instead of a lurching paranoid freak out set to hypnotising electronic beeps. But maybe something more sober would pawn the argument as a "no show" huh? And again, nice to see filmakers so wonderfully intelligent that they pawn their own bogus argument by showing wonderful footage of plane debris showering over Manhatten. Clowns

david carmichael wrote:
I am not an NPT guy

Thats right. And I was born yesterday. Might work on kids, but not grown ups. Not my business to care: but it is my business to keep NPT discussion in the right section until we seperate this forum from the UK campaign. Which I will do without caring at all what either you or the fabulous "bsregistration" thinks of me

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David,
From my first post it should have been fairly obvious that I was saying the building was not in frame, but I have clarified at your request.

Now would you answer my question please?

Is it your position that in this shot the whole of New York was computer generated from the ground up?

Yes or no?

Peace and Truth
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Oh dear. Hitting the fonts huh?

The question isnt for me: its for the makers of the wonderful "part III" to actually produce something coherant to argue their case and explain what they mean by flashing up "19 rector street" with no context: still photographs would do nicely instead of a lurching paranoid freak out set to hypnotising electronic beeps. But maybe something more sober would pawn the argument as a "no show" huh? And again, nice to see filmakers so wonderfully intelligent that they pawn their own bogus argument by showing wonderful footage of plane debris showering over Manhatten. Clowns

david carmichael wrote:
I am not an NPT guy

Thats right. And I was born yesterday. Might work on kids, but not grown ups. Not my business to care: but it is my business to keep NPT discussion in the right section until we seperate this forum from the UK campaign. Which I will do without caring at all what either you or the fabulous "bsregistration" thinks of me

John, your irrational rants are becoming embarrassing now. I think it is time you took a holiday, just, just go, please.

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My inability to care what others think of me extends to you as well thought criminal. You may be lost in space (by your own admission) becuase it helps you to cope but some of us come from the centre
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That bsregistration chap did excellent work...

HERE IS THE MIDDLE HYPERLINK OF HIS "POSSIBLE LOCATIONS (WITH OBVIOUS PROBLEMS)" SUBSET.

This most closely replicates the foreshortened distance(lentgth) of the right side of the arched building which we see in the CNN video.

As I previously stated... this shot that I specifically asked for only confirms what my prior analysis of bsregistration's "work product" had already confirmed.

The CNN Video was fake.

I noticed on the site it said "exclusive coverage provided to CNN"

Presumably, this is the 2-D aniamation that some other guy talked about.

So we now need to determine:

1)How many hours and minutes after the attack occured was this video shown on CNN?

2) If the fakery is indeed is "2-D animation"... how long would it take to create this fake?

3) If another type of fakery... how long would its creation take to complete?

4) What was the name of the individual who provided this to CNN?

5) Who at CNN took receipt of this video from that individual?

6) Was it possible to complete this fakery in the AMOUNT OF TIME(Hours/Minutes) between the attack and its first showing on CNN?

IN AND OF ITSELF.... the MOST damning thing this "work product" of bsregistration does is NECESSITATE THE complete study of the body of the "video record" of that day for other instances of "fakery".

I myself, am now wondering, about the protruding aluminum nosecone of the 757, with no attendant hole at the opposite side of the steel-latticed building.
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
It's not obscured by anything; it's not in frame.

The amount of "blue sky clearnce" between the arched building ON THE LEFT SIDE of the viewing screen AND THE buildings on the RIGHT side of the viewing screen in the CNN Video necessitates the visibility of 19 Rector St./Black building combo.

The "blue sky clearance" is there... in the CNN video, the lower floors of the WTC Towers are visble in the clearance from the right side of the arched building TO ANOTHER BUILDING shown.

I disposed of this point by TWO METHODS... now I know why you engaged in vagaries in your initial post...

...your second post shows no intention of you engaging in "intellectually honest" debate.

This most closely approximates the camera angle of the CNN video (which is what I asked bsregistration for)... it also constitutes a complete annihilation of your "it was not in the frame" posting, Stefan...

...the buildings on the right side of the view screen were visible in the CNN video's end AS WAS the arched building and "blue sky clearance"

Quote:

The "easiest exposed lie" is not that the TV images from 9/11 were entirely computer generated.

It's that WTC7 was destroyed by fire and debris damage.

Well, I'd tend to agree that that certainly a lie... but in light of the level of "intellectual honesty" you displayed in your two posts, I'd never join in with you in a consolidated response.

John White?... Do you sign on to the conduct that Stefan just engaged in?

Then you should have absolutely NO PROBLEM stating, "I, John White, am posessed of the same "intellectual honesty" in my replies as Stefan has just demonstrated in these two postings"

You should be proud to do so, John White...if Stefan did indeed offer up "intellectually honest" arguments,correct?
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
My inability to care what others think of me extends to you as well thought criminal. You may be lost in space (by your own admission) becuase it helps you to cope but some of us come from the centre

It's your inability to point out the source of the obstruction of the 19 Rector St./Black Building combo that is the seminal point of the discussion ... the discussion,which by the way, IS TO ascertain whether that CNN video was indeed fakery.

Heck...the readership sees that you could not even RISE out of kindergarten analysis SINCE YOU'RE no longer asserting that the building shown is not the 19 Rector St. building Rolling Eyes

Anyhow...we're on to the protruding aluminum nosecone video.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Havnt got a clue what your blithering about tbh

Stefan asked questions. You don't want to answer. Seems like your issue to me, and this whole "venture" follows a pattern thats been seen here so many times before

So carry on by all means, I've got popcorn

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David,
I don't understand where the accusations of dishonesty are coming from.

From a different angle, there will appear to be more "blue sky" to the right of the building. That is simple perspective which any art student will understand.

My second post was not "bad conduct" you'd asked me a quetsion I'd already made the answer to clear, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and answered it again.

Then I repeated my very simple question which you still haven't answered:

Is your charge here that rather than super impose a plane onto some film of New York, they created the entirity of New York from the ground up, and forgot to include some buildings?

Yes or No?

Peace and Truth
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david carmichael wrote:
John White wrote:

It's your inability to point out the source of the obstruction of the 19 Rector St./Black Building combo that is the seminal point of the discussion ... the discussion,which by the way, IS TO ascertain whether that CNN video was indeed fakery.

Heck...the readership sees that you could not even RISE out of kindergarten analysis SINCE YOU'RE no longer asserting that the building shown is not the 19 Rector St. building Rolling Eyes

Oh is that your question? Well its very simple, childishly so

The cameraman is not standing in the same place as where the CNN footage was shot from

I thankyou, thankyou very much (bow)

Onto protuding nosecones are we? But.... your not a NPT supporter, apparently?

LOL!

PWNED

david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
David,
From my first post it should have been fairly obvious that I was saying the building was not in frame, but I have clarified at your request.

This camera angle then annihilates that claim SINCE IT most closely represents the 2-D manifestation of the "foreshortened length" which REPRESENTS the RIGHT SIDE of the arched building AS SHOWN/APPROXIMATED in the CNN video.

Quote:

Now would you answer my question please?

Is it your position that in this shot the whole of New York was computer generated from the ground up?

I'm two days into the NPT thesis after 2 years of looking at this entire WTC attack ...

Up until a couple of days ago..and I'm certainly NOT ABANDONING pursuit of that angle.. I was totally into NOT the "appear to have been partially evaporated members" of WTC 7...

..but WHAT the re-cooled "molten solid" would have looked like at the terminal end to cause the Fire Experts and Civil Engineers to conclude that evaporation had occurred.

Forget "evapoaration".. you never even get to "re-cooled molten ends" since 2700 degree F temperatures would have been necessary and none of the available combustibles would have gottent that hot..nor even to the 1742 degree F temps that the "denial monkeys" maintain were necessary.

ALSO, within the past two weeks...

the "chain of custody" on the 15 micron spheres in the WTC dust is established... this annihilates Dr. Greening's "intelligent thermite creation" motif UNLESS it was "super-high IQ intelligent thermite" that was created.

15 micron diameter iron spheres DEMONSTRATIVELY ESTABLISH the tilization of "commercially-prepared" thermite.

I saw the pilotsfor911truth video AND AM still trying to vett out the RADAR ALTIMETER readings confirming the BARO ALTIMETER readings that Flight 77 was a couple of hundred feet high when it would have hit the Pentagon.

Again, the US Government substituting one data set with a replacement data set in the Flight 77 animation establishes the presence of "scienter".

Now, on to your specific question... bsregistration's "work product" is undeniable that the CNN video is "fakery".

I established that before the e-mailed hyperlinks today.

My TWO analyses of the lower floors of WTC showing in the clearance AND THE buildings of the right side of the viewing screen IN THE SAME SHOT as the arched buildings annihilates your "not in the frame" motif.

This YouTube video posted above and re-posted here does the same:

Quote:

Yes or no?

If that is the same question as asking me, "Do I think that CNN video is totally fake?", then "yes"...

...and I have used bsregistration's "work product" to demonstratively establish the validity that assertion...

..while both YOU and John White have shown nothing at all.

Thanks for responding.
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

READERSHIP ALERT!!! Get your wagers down, sports fans!

Will John White re-assert that the building shown is not 19 Rector St... or will he flee from his prior contention AND THE words in HIS VERY OWN postings???

See for yourselvezzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

Quote:

Quote:

Oh is that your question? Well its very simple, childishly so

The cameraman is not standing in the same place as where the CNN footage was shot from

I thankyou, thankyou very much (bow)

I accounted for that camera-angle discrepancy in my analysis WHICH YOU HAVE NOT taken issue with in a frame-by-frame refutation.

Quote:

The foreshortened length REPRESENTING THE right side of the arched building would be key to answering your question SINCE YOU avoided my analysis.

This most closely represents that foreshortened length in the CNN video...which -- like my analysis...constitutes a complete refutation of your contention.

HERE IS THE CAMERA ANGLE YOU ASKED FOR, JOHN WHITE:

This camera angle then annihilates that claim SINCE IT most closely represents the 2-D manifestation of the "foreshortened length" which REPRESENTS the RIGHT SIDE of the arched building AS SHOWN/APPROXIMATED in the CNN video.

Quote:

Onto protuding nosecones are we? But.... your not a NPT supporter, apparently?

LOL!

In light of what bsregistration's "work product" demonstratively establishes.. then most definitely, the aluminum nosecone protrusion WOULD BE the next logical step.

I'm not saying that I'm an NPT supporter... I'm a "video fakery occurred most definitely" supporter

Last edited by david carmichael on Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David,
I have just watched the video, repeated it several times and it is clear as day there is no proof of fakery.

The CNN shot the guy is standing MUCH CLOSER to the building, the camera is pointed upwards at a greater angle as well. Just note that you can never see the ground in the CNN shot.

The trees (covered in leaves) are obscuring more of what is behind, and everything - the building we see as well as the space between buildings is larger.

This is a simple matter of perspective.

I'm sorry mate there really is nothing in this. Nothing. If I lived in New York and it was summer I would head over there and quite easily be able to get the exact same shot that CNN had and demonstrate this to you.

Your notion that this is the strongest piece of evidence 9/11 truth has is ludicrous- it's not evidence of anything at all.

Peace and Truth
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
David,
I have just watched the video, repeated it several times and it is clear as day there is no proof of fakery.

The CNN shot the guy is standing MUCH CLOSER to the building, the camera is pointed upwards at a greater angle as well. Just note that you can never see the ground in the CNN shot.

The trees (covered in leaves) are obscuring more of what is behind, and everything - the building we see as well as the space between buildings is larger.

This is a simple matter of perspective.

So now you've vacated the "not in the frame" motif IN FAVOR OF the "obscured by trees" motif?

I answered that also....to wit,

Quote:

obviously the CNN camera placement was not at treetop level or higher... because the absence of the 19 Rector Street buildingwould then be damning.

The CNN video would have to be far, far closer in than from where bsregistration filmed AND ALSO be placed below the level plane (paralell to the ground) established by the tree tops TO ACCOUNT for any obstruction of view of 19 Rector St.

No ... in the frames at 6:14 and 6:15 of the 7:56 video... we see the CNN Cameraman had his video camera far enough back to see buildings far to the right side of the screen... way more than enough for the trees to have accounted for the obstruction of the 19 Rector St./Black Building combo.

The 19 Richter St./Black Building combo should be between the arched buildings and the buildings on the right side of the screen in the CNN video.

Quote:

I'm sorry mate there really is nothing in this. Nothing. If I lived in New York and it was summer I would head over there and quite easily be able to get the exact same shot that CNN had and demonstrate this to you.

Your notion that this is the strongest piece of evidence 9/11 truth has is ludicrous- it's not evidence of anything at all.

Then the heights of the buildings on the right side of the viewing screen would also be obscured BY THAT LOGIC...they're not...

The height differnece between the 19 Richter St./Black Building combo was certainly not the same BUT IT ALSO was not all that different either THAN THE buildings on the right side of the view screen

No need to worry, old chum....keep plugging away. "Tally Ho!", as you chaps across the pond are fond of saying.

I want every possible angle examined by you all...why?

"Though this be madness, there twas method in it"--Hamlet
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David,
You are right that I was wrong to say it was out of shot, I retract that, after watching it through a few times I accept that was flase.

On closer inspection of the film it is IN SHOT.

It's right there: 06.05

You can see the top of the building through the leaves of the tree on the right hand side of the screen.

The reason that the "clear blue sky" is larger on the CNN shot is the precise same reason the trees are bigger on the CNN shot and the main building in frame is larger in the CNN shot. Also, conincidentally the same reason the ground is never in frame on the CNN shot:

The camera man was closer to the building, and was pointing his camera at a greater angle upwards.

David.

Go to 06.05. The top of the building, completley indentical in tone and the little detail we can see on the video shot at 05.39.

It's right there. I cannot believe that someone posted this on youtube without even noticing that.

Debunked

Thank you and good night.

Peace and Truth
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrong again, Stefan... but please keep plugging away!

I would have accounted for that building in my analysis if it had even been close.

The annihilation of that as a possible source is not the "heighth" of that black building BUT INSTEAD its "width"...

....a portion of 19 Rector street would be visible rising up (superimposistion) the heigth of the black building by where the last "N" in "CNN" is being displayed.

There is NO EXTENSION of that black building to the right of the tree that you are claiming the tree occludes....

...therefore the RIGHT SIDE of that black building must be completely hidden by the tree....

..at 6:05 of the 7:56 video

... that means you have exposure of approximately 40% of the black building's width WITH ONLY "partial occlusion" of the black building by the branches on the left side of the blocking tree AS EVIDENCED BY the "black of the building" showing through/between the branches....

It is there and towards the left to the last "N" in the "CNN" that we should be seeing the rise of the 19 Rector St. building rising from the ground.

...at a "more restrictive camera angle"(i.e.--- an angle more favorable to consideration of your argument, Stefan)...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2510583813365682505&hl=en

..we AGAIN see blockage of the "black building" by the Rector St building in excess of 40%

...so again, at the last "N" in the CNN we would see the 19 Rector St. Building rising up in a superimposition of the black building behind it.

..and here is bsregistration's reply to Stefan's latest posting:

Quote:

If [Stefan is] saying that the CNN camera was much closer to the Whitehall building and looking up at a steeper angle, these videos should approximate that situation.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2944625423292850758&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2774805743319980901&hl=en

Please notice that the Red Building behind the Whitehall building appears [to be] relatively too short when the camera is too close to the Whitehall Building.

In reality the CNN video is a fake, and I believe it was made before the 9/11 attacks by taking many photos from many angles and then creating a 2-D background layer.

They then "jostled" this background layer to create the illusion of camera movement. The CNN animation creates an idealized version of the park, with no tree branches to obscure the shot.

If you look carefully at some frames of the video, it seems that the camera is up higher than treetop level.

In addition, frame-by-frame analysis of the video reveals numerous defects, such as ...

...smoke which is not updated while other parts of the scene move, ....

....debris which does not fall while other parts of the frame move, ....

....and explosions which remain fixed while the background bounces around.

It's fake through-and-through.

I suspect that the different parts of the animation sequence were built up from photostudies taken at different locations in the park, and from aerial photos as well.

Keep swinging away, Stefan... even if you have to "flip-flop" once more and claim the film is "out of shot" Very Happy

Stefannnnnnn...wayyyy too much of the left side of that black building was visible from the partial occlusion of the branches on that tree's left sideto the final "N" in the "CNN" Rolling Eyes

No wonder you tossed out the Internet equivalent of that lame water-logged hand grenade with a quick..."see ya!!,,,gotta' go!!"...

oh..no!...

your exact words of flight were,
"Debunked!.. Goood night!" Laughing
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*slaps forehead*

If you look closley is clearly there and is the building you are referring to, it is the same colour, same width and you can even make out some of the detail as well. It is exactly where it should be.

The building you are referring to IS THERE, you can see it just through the tips of the foilage on the right.

Please watch the tape again carefully. Then either just stop, or be a big man and admit you made a mistake.

To admit you have been wrong may be embarrassing, but to keep on going when you have been proven wrong is juts undignified.

Peace and Truth
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
*slaps forehead*

If you look closley is clearly there and is the building you are referring to, it is the same colour, same width and you can even make out some of the detail as well. It is exactly where it should be.

...baloney...it'd stick out like a sore thumb! and would extend all the way to the last "N" in the "CNN" logo.

To show you the paucity of your argument...just concentrate on the top of the black building.

19 Rector St is closer to the camera and approximately the same height as the building behind it... it would OVERWHELM and block view of the top edge of the black building...

..again-- if you want to play the shortened height angle DUE TO steeper perspective...then the closeness of the Rector St building COUPLED WITH its width would OVERWHELM by superimposition...the left side of the black building.

Why do you think I did not include that in my oriiginal analysis... you're saying to "look closely" for the "color variation"...Hogwash!

1) Look ONLY AT THE top edge of the black building in the CNN video from the tree to where to where it terminates to the 90 degree angle of its width

The Rector Street Building is as tall AND IS CLOSER to the camera... It would obliterate ALMOST THE entire top edge of the portion of the black building that is exposed
[quote]

There is NO EXTENSION of that black building to the right of the tree that you are claiming the tree occludes.... Therefore 100% of the black building is to the left of the tree

...therefore the RIGHT SIDE of that black building must be completely hidden by the tree....

Quote:

..at 6:05 of the 7:56 video

... that means you have exposure of approximately 40% of the black building's width WITH ONLY "partial occlusion" of the black building by the branches on the left side of the blocking tree AS EVIDENCED BY the "black of the building" showing through/between the branches....

It is there and towards the left to the last "N" in the "CNN" that we should be seeing the rise of the 19 Rector St. building rising from the ground.

...at a "more restrictive camera angle"(i.e.--- an angle more favorable to consideration of your argument, Stefan)...

..we AGAIN see blockage of the "black building" by the Rector St building in excess of 40%

...so again, at the last "N" in the CNN we would see the 19 Rector St. Building rising up in a superimposition of the black building behind it.

Quote:

The building you are referring to IS THERE, you can see it just through the tips of the foilage on the right.

Please watch the tape again carefully. Then either just stop, or be a big man and admit you made a mistake.

In the hyperlink re-posted above...
1) you have the camera angle closer than where the CNN camera was AND...

2)... AT an angle more favorable to your argument, Stefan...

3)..so I don't NEED to factor in the degree of GREATER closeness of the Rector St. building AS OPPOSED to the black building behind it WHICH WOULD have made the Rector St building appear even higher.

Your specious argument is predicated on the black building BEING THE same distance away as the Rector Street building

You can't have it TWO DIFFERENT WAYS when it comes to the laws of Physics... if the black building is apparently shorter because of a steeper angle COUPLED WITH distance away from the camera...

...THEN the Rector Street building's actual approximation in height to the BLACK BUILDING coupled with it BEING CLOSER to the camera would WIPE OUT almost all of the visible top edge of the "black building"

When I'm mistaken -- I have absolutely NO PROBLEM publicly correcting myself...unlike the guy who stated that was not 19 Rector Street-- where is your post to him to be a man and admit his mistake? Rolling Eyes

That little 'card trick" of being a man is not going to stop me from posting.... I've got me the winner that I've been looking for...and come to think of it--- I'm glad you raised a question that I thought was too ridiculous to even address in the first place.

Do it now with someone who knows how to answer what your saying AS OPPOSED TO having a specious argument sprung later AND HAVING to backpeddle(slow down...retrace my steps).

You keep swinging away AND KEEP asking questions, Stefan

Quote:

To admit you have been wrong may be embarrassing, but to keep on going when you have been proven wrong is just undignified.

Well...it is YOU yourself that that statement applies to...since you yourself raised the topic Very Happy ... BUT I'm certainly not complaining....

I want you to keep swinging away... I have an agenda AND I need every question/concern... no matter HOW whacko answered to the point of over-exhaustion...

You've been performing a service for me in NOT one BUT two waysand I want you to continue to do so.

...let's DO IT NOW becuase I'm not going to have the time to address it later.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colours now? Wow

How long till meltdown?

david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Colours now? Wow

Yes, John... colors!!

Quote:

How long till meltdown?

..about 20 seconds after we establish whether that building is really 19 Rector Street, by most estimates Very Happy
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it would not stand out like a sore thumb, because it is obscured by the tree in front of it, but you can still clearly make it out, at 06.05 on the you tube video.

That's all I have to say. Its there.

Peace and Truth
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
No, it would not stand out like a sore thumb, because it is obscured by the tree in front of it, but you can still clearly make it out, at 06.05 on the you tube video.

That's all I have to say. Its there.

No, that is not all that you have to say...

...but I will NOW approach the "intellectual dishonesty" you've displayed by dealing with ONE PONT at a time.... this way you CAN NOT avoid elements that you don't want to discuss

what we have to say NOW and discuss NOW.... IS THE approximate percentage of the "top edge" of the "black building" that is visible at 6:05...

Less than 100% but greater than........????? Very Happy

Don't worry, buddy... we'll nail this down slowly if we have to... but INDEED --- since this is a winner, we WILL nail it down...post-by-post...

..singular, discrete element- by- singular discrete element...

..just like I do with the pro-Zionists...
who flee the very instant I resort to this tactic OR START numbering/labeling my questions...

..but YOU won't flee, Stefan... not after that, "be a man about it" post Very Happy
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh boy. We got ourselves a "special" poster here

Couldnt you do us all a favour and takes your gifts off to JREF?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: