FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911 press for truth = LIHOP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: 911 press for truth = LIHOP Reply with quote

have just watched the video that John White repeatedly promotes.

I cannot once recall anyone saying it was an inside job.

Any newcomer to 9/11 may well get the inpression that Bin Laden and his merry men really did it and the US government allowed it to happen.

I can see now why it's called "truth lite"
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's almost like the creators wanted to make a more mainstream documentary, Mr 'i'm honest and good and stuff' two accounts McWitchy witch..
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: 911 press for truth = LIHOP Reply with quote

Witchfinder General wrote:

You've only got round to watching it now??

You 'researchers' sure leave no stone unturned do you.
Though I'd guess researching any of PfT's issues might drag you away from your video games.

And so if Press for Truth doesn't overtly tell anyone what they have to think, it's 'truth lite'?
Maybe they were making a documentary film with the aim of reaching a mass audience, rather than blatant soviet-style big-block-letter propaganda.

I can't avoid the impression that 911 "Researchers" is the Judean Popular Front of 911 Truth, going by their hostility to anyone and everyone who doesn't use their tabloid-think methods, let alone your 'mission' (heh).

It seems that other major 911 site outlets are drying up on your Op., which I suppose explains the current mass immigration here.

It's them or us.
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chek will you please get rid of that pile of pancakes

Better still change for something that suits you better WAFFLES
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WFinder,
I find your comments very strange, Press for Truth is without doubt THE BEST introduction to the issue of 9/11 ever made (to this date).

It contains many very interesting sections on Al Quadea leadership being allowed to escape into Pakistan etc etc etc.

For a film to show to anyone new or people like MP`s I wouldnt even THINK about giving them anything other than PFT.

C.

President Eisenhower 1961
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/11 Press for Truth exposes the guilty demeanour of the Bush regime over 9/11 BIGTIME! The "biggest ever terrorist atrocity on US sOIL" 3Kdeaths...and no enquiry? then these brave Jersey Girls pressure Bush and Cheyney kicking and screaming to concede 'an enquiry' but hamstring it all the way underfunded, under timed and arch neocon crazy Philip Zelikow ajudicating the whole thing Rolling Eyes
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way we will get the truth about 9/11 is when we have so much popular support that it is impossible for the media and the PTB to continue to ignore or dismiss the movement.

The biggest hurdle is to get those who currently believe the OCT to even contemplate there is a case to answer and the best way to achieve this is to present proven facts and hard evidence that contradict the official accounts. PFT is IMO the best presentation to date.

Sure PFT doesn't express an opinion on what really happened. It doesn't go into the physical evidence let alone the most controversial theories and for this it is all the more effective.

I just wish those that belief the truth lies in the most controversial theories (and you might be right) would welcome PFT for what it is. It is a gate-opener not a gate keeper.

It is neither LIHOP or MIHOP, because it merely presents a well argued case for why the Kean-Zelikow 'investigation' is a crock of sh*t. It opens the gateway to people who wouldn't otherwise even have considered 9/11 truth and most will go on to dig deeper.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say, is that people who criticise Press For Truth in the manners shown here and elsewhere, is that they seem to be out of touch with the people on the streets, the people who know nothing about 9/11.

Press For Truth, for me is still a documentary that I shall continue to recommend to people.

It satisfactorily deals with three things.

The Bush Administration acting very suspiciously by not allowing a Commission to be formed and then trying to hinder it once it was on the table.

That the Commission ended up being an absolute farce and cover-up.

That the FAMILIES support a fresh new independent investigation into 9/11, and that the FAMILIES themselves know that the government is lieing and covering up the truth about 9/11.
londonsound
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
, Press for Truth is without doubt THE BEST introduction to the issue of 9/11 ever made (to this date). It contains many very interesting sections on Al Quadea leadership being allowed to escape into Pakistan etc etc etc. For a film to show to anyone new or people like MP`s I wouldnt even THINK about giving them anything other than PFT.

C.

Hear hear. couldn't agree more. I think 9/11 PFT followed by something like 9/11 mysteries or the Flawed brilliance that is loose change is a helluva one two combination.

The fact that it has such a strong human interest angle certainly doesn't hurt (at the risk of being slapped -especially with the fairer sex- Kristen Breitweiser sp even explains it- letting her personal story be revealed so people can pay attention to the unanswered questions).

.... but if you new nothing at all about 9/11 but the official conspiracy theory you'd be like, "what the f*ck happened there!?"

you'd then be ready/more likely to listen to the kind of evidence we tend to discuss ad nauseum. its a terrific campaigning tool.

Mykal
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not forget PilotsFor911Truth's Pandora's Black Box... that is in my opinion better and more powerful than 9/11 Mysteries, its also more up-to-date. Obviously covering something completely different from 9/11 Mysteries.

Its just, Pandora's Black Box has SOLID EVIDENCE and ARGUMENTS that has not been debunked, well no one has attempted it as of yet.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Discuss (if you wish):

Compare and Contrast 9/11 PFT with Fahrenheit 911

(Look what happened after the latter was released - Bush was re-elected).

It doesn't surprise me that General Public are suspicious of the Al Qaeda story. However, the PFT film has no excuse in COMPLETELY bypassing important other evidence. To focus solely on the Jersey Girls is an extremely limited hangout.

To those who want to make the truth "look good", I say, it's not good.

If PFT is shown, for goodness sake show something else afterwards such as "Mysteries" or Loose Change.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew,

PFT is not a limtied hangout because it focuses on the Jersey Girls. The documentary is about their fight to get the original commission set up and the farce that ensued. If they started throwing in the physical evidence it would be about 5 hours long and there are many other films people can watch at a later date that cover this eveidence. It is by far the most professionaly shot 9/11 film and a great eye opener for those who know little on the subject, plus you get the human tragedy angle.

Let's not forget we want a new independent investigation, whether this is brought about by a LIHOP or MIHOP film makes no difference.

Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me PforT is just the first premise of the argument - namely, that the Commission Report is deeply flawed.

I don't know of any films that adequately cover all (or even close!) of the important issues surrounding 9/11.

This film is great for convincing the most sceptical of people; those who believe the Commission Report's account to be true.

It works well accompanied by September 11th Revisited but is still very effective on it's own.

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen PFT and was very impressed.

We're often told that questioning the offcial story of 9/11 somehow "insults the victims" but this film shows how there would probably never have been an official investigation at all if the families of the victims hadn't pushed so hard for one - and that they regard the resulting 9/11 Commission Report as a coverup that didn't answer their many questions.

It also shows how the Bush administration has repeatedly lied about the events of 9/11.

Although it only hints at "inside job" - I think it makes a compelling case against the 9/11 Commission Report and for the need for a full investigation, without containing anything that can remotely be described as a conspiracy theory.

It also does a good job of promoting Paul Thompson's excellent 9/11 timeline.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush was re elected because of the voter machines.
In america most votes are now counted and posted electronically. 3 companies supply these machines which are linked by a secure network.
Each of these 3 companies has links to bush indirectly and the secure network has links to an israeli high tech company.
Meaning whoever they want to win they can swing it in their favour.
Next time hilary will win, its already been written many times. The same voter machines will swing in her favour.
The fact that every few years the leader changes from republican to democrat is simply a ruse.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:
Bush was re elected because of the voter machines.
In america most votes are now counted and posted electronically. 3 companies supply these machines which are linked by a secure network.
Each of these 3 companies has links to bush indirectly and the secure network has links to an israeli high tech company.
Meaning whoever they want to win they can swing it in their favour.
Next time hilary will win, its already been written many times. The same voter machines will swing in her favour.The fact that every few years the leader changes from republican to democrat is simply a ruse.

I suggest you put everything you own on the betting exchanges in favour of a hilary win.

What were those stats regarding the past american presidents bloodlines, play the game, get your cash together and lump it on hilary, thats assuming she is deeper in royal 'bloodlines' than her opponent?

The last 'election' showed bush to be a huge dog during the latter stages of the 'election', long odds were being offered on a bush win, and hey presto, er i mean bushto, the diebold home runners were hit and the home team won.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: 911 press for truth = LIHOP Reply with quote

Witchfinder General wrote:

Any newcomer to 9/11 may well get the inpression that Bin Laden and his merry men really did it and the US government allowed it to happen.

Nice one, well done to for taking the time to watch it

Which key facts regarding the exposure of clear prior knowledge, the whitewashing of the commision and the US Army permitting Bin Laden to escape Tora Bora stuck most in your mind?

Do you reckon most people would be interested to learn that there's not been a credible 911 investigation, and therefore be inclined to support calls for one?

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
I've seen PFT and was very impressed.

We're often told that questioning the offcial story of 9/11 somehow "insults the victims" but this film shows how there would probably never have been an official investigation at all if the families of the victims hadn't pushed so hard for one - and that they regard the resulting 9/11 Commission Report as a coverup that didn't answer their many questions.

It also shows how the Bush administration has repeatedly lied about the events of 9/11.

Although it only hints at "inside job" - I think it makes a compelling case against the 9/11 Commission Report and for the need for a full investigation, without containing anything that can remotely be described as a conspiracy theory.

It also does a good job of promoting Paul Thompson's excellent 9/11 timeline.

What they said.

Mick Meaney
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PFT is the first stepping stone, (an essential one imo) to 9/11 truth for many people. It presents information which anyone can grasp - they don't need to be a physicist, engineer or an architect to enter the debate.

It doesn't throw people in at the deep end and is a perfect tool for bringing new people (and media) to the campaign.

SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I trust if we did a poll right here and now, upon Mike Meaney's reply, I believe the majority of people would strongly agree.
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my opinion echoes the positive things that have been said about pft.

its a really good introduction. and if you think about it.. convincing the public of a LIHOP scenerio would be a massive success and should lead to some serious investigations.

Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the interests of those ignorant amongst us, I include myself in it. What does LIHOP actually stand for and mean?
Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zabooka wrote:
What does LIHOP actually stand for and mean?

Let It Happen on Purpose

SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
sidlittle
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
my opinion echoes the positive things that have been said about pft.

its a really good introduction. and if you think about it.. convincing the public of a LIHOP scenerio would be a massive success and should lead to some serious investigations.

or lead to a new enquiry based on already drawn and false conclusions and around and around we go...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: