FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911 debunkers hide from evidence of controlled demolition
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: 911 debunkers hide from evidence of controlled demolition Reply with quote

9/11 Debunkers Hide From Slam Dunk Evidence Of Controlled Demolition
Electron microscope analysis of steel spheres from WTC site proves thermate, proves collapse of twin towers was an act of deliberate arson

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2007/220507controlleddemolitio n.htm

Professor Steven Jones presented brand new and compelling evidence for the controlled demolition of the twin towers and WTC 7 recently, but the 9/11 debunkers and the corporate media are loathe to tackle it because it represents a slam dunk on proving the collapse of the buildings was a deliberate act of arson.

During a talk at the Rebuilding America's Senses event at the University of Texas last month, Jones laid out facts about steel samples recovered from the WTC site that Popular Mechanics dare not even attempt to debate. Debunkers are scared to even get near this information because the science behind it fundamentally contradicts the official story of what happened on 9/11.

Jones detailed his lab experiments in which he attempted to replicate NIST's conclusion that the lava like orange material flowing out of the south tower is aluminum from Flight 175, the plane that hit the building. Jones clearly documents the fact that liquid aluminum is silver and not orange as is seen in the video of the south tower, therefore the material cannot be aluminum. Jones then explains that the material is in fact a compound that can cut through steel like a hot knife through butter, thermite with sulphur added to make thermate.

The crux of the fresh evidence revolves around newly uncovered globules or spheres that were discovered at the WTC site that Professor Jones was able to obtain and run a electron microscope analysis on.

The spheres contained iron and aluminum, which would be expected in any steel sample, but also sulphur which is a by-product of a thermate reaction.

So having moved from a hypothesis that thermate was used to bring down the towers from using video footage and debunking the aluminum explanation of NIST, Jones now has empirical scientific proof, undertaken under laboratory conditions, that thermate was indeed used as an artificial explosive at the World Trade Center.

It has now been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the collapse of the twin towers and WTC 7 was an act of deliberate arson and not as a result of fires from crashing planes.

Jones' evidence offers no other conclusion that insiders planted thermite devices within the buildings to literally pulverize the supporting columns and cause the collapse of the towers and also WTC 7. Debunkers have uniformly failed to address the existence of thermite and also molten metal at the ground zero site because they cannot dismiss the scientific proof, and are forced to resort to ad hominem insults and smears.

We are issuing a challenge to Popular Mechanics to rebut Professor Jones' analysis of the sphere samples and the clear evidence of thermate at the World Trade Center. Address the focused scientific proof without resorting to ad hominem attacks or straying off topic.

We don't expect the progenitors of yellow journalism to have any answers for what constitutes the smoking gun of controlled demolition.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2007/220507controlleddemolitio n.htm
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I agree with the above, fairness and evenhandedness and all that.

Controversies please Moderators.

Peace and Truth
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The slphur issue is a destraction. Molten aluminium or molten steel? It really doesn't matter. The fact is... whatever it was, the molten 'metal' contained so much heat energy that it was able to remain in molten state for weeks after the event. Hydrocarbon fires simply cannot deliver this volume of energy to achieve this result. This leaves the only sensible option on the table as being 'Some form of explosives'. (Once Judy Woods lunacy theories have been rightly rejected of course Laughing )

From what I witnessed, the only sensible argument is that the towers were 'imploded' or, conventionally speaking, "brought down by controlled demolition". There is no other plausible probability.

This fact alone proves guilt. As to the question of which explosives were used, Steven Jones' work is valid. However it remains a secondary issue once mass acceptance of the fundamental and overwhelming evidence of controlled demolition by explosives is achieved.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
Molten aluminium or molten steel? It really doesn't matter. The fact is... whatever it was, the molten 'metal' contained so much heat energy that it was able to remain in molten state for weeks after the event. Hydrocarbon fires simply cannot deliver this volume of energy to achieve this result. This leaves the only sensible option on the table as being 'Some form of explosives'. (Once Judy Woods lunacy theories have been rightly rejected of course Laughing )

Agreed on some explosives and a kind of Demolition for WTC 1 & 2. However, can Bongo or anyone else present any actual pictures of these molten metal fires which "raged for weeks" AFTER the towers were gone?. APparently, Giuliani even spoke of molten metal (this clip is in the David Shayler film/BBC rebuttal). So perhaps, like the hijackers, it's yet another cover story.

Again, Bongo ignores hard evidence of varying kinds which shows Wood's analysis is anything but a "loony" theory. And again, the language used by you does not indicate your willingness to examine the pattern shown in many tens - even hundreds of diverse pictures Wood has presented for us.

Stefan: why is Thermite so controversial when the likes of Alex Jones is/are posting it on Infowars?

Can you list for us what is and is not controversial in 9/11 Truth, if possible please? Obviously, a brief list will be fine. Just curious.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew,

Don't be an arse! Controversies includes thrmite/thermate as it is still a theory that cause controversy. I'm sorry, but I have taken(wasted) the time reading Wood's nonsense and I believe it to be mis/disinformation. I've read the Steven Woods shill theory that you bandy about and I'm afraid it holds no water for me at least.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew!

I was trying to be even-handed!

Controveries (which I propose be renamed to "Heated Debate") is a section for issues which radically divide opinion.

It seems as many people find Dr Jones' work misleading as they do Woods', so EVEN THOUGH I consider Dr Jones' work to be along the right tracks (if imperfect) I was trying to be impartial!

Peace and Truth
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plus NPT supporters have screamed rather load about Jones being controversial too: and he is: hes kept just as dodgy company as Fetzer and Wood. In addition, hes only a scientific mouthpeice for the bleedin obvious, after all

Controversies here we go

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Quote:
Agreed on some explosives and a kind of Demolition for WTC 1 & 2. However, can Bongo or anyone else present any actual pictures of these molten metal fires which "raged for weeks" AFTER the towers were gone?.

How about this...

Link

Or this...
http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2001/ofr-01-0429/thermal.r09.html
...indicating that surface temperatures were around 900 to 1000 Degrees C for at least a week after 9/11... obviously cooler at the surface than underneath.

Why is this in conroversies? Because a moderator doesn't like simple facts? Rolling Eyes
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Quote:
Agreed on some explosives and a kind of Demolition for WTC 1 & 2. However, can Bongo or anyone else present any actual pictures of these molten metal fires which "raged for weeks" AFTER the towers were gone?.

That was actually a surprising request, given Andrew's obvious and apparent in-depth knowledge of 911. The video link Bongo supplied is a well viewed bit of footage and the most obvious response to such a demand. I find this turn of events a bit weird.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this video clip has a few images of the molten metal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVzRllLq-wx&mode=related&search=
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:
Quote:

That was actually a surprising request, given Andrew's obvious and apparent in-depth knowledge of 911. The video link Bongo supplied is a well viewed bit of footage and the most obvious response to such a demand. I find this turn of events a bit weird.

Possibly, but not to me.
Anyone outside the Cult of L Rick Siegal is now suspect.
And that's everyone.

It's them or us.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

It appears that clip is not available.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Johnson must have pulled it! Laughing
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

ive had a look for it again, i may of mistyped the linked, but i cannot find it, ah well nevermind if i find it i will repost it.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is some more eye witness testimony...

Link

...Like Lava? I guess it was fairly hot then? Confused
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

ive had a look for it again, i may of mistyped the linked, but i cannot find it, ah well nevermind if i find it i will repost it.

You actually typed the link out?
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

A PC skills education coming up...

1. Left click once on the address bar of Internet explorer so that it is all highlighted in brown background.

2. Right click once on the highlighted (brown) area until a drop down menu appears.

3. Select copy. (Or type 'Ctrl' + 'C')

4. Go to your post and right click and paste (Or type 'Ctrl' + 'V')

Laughing

Everybody's gotta learn sometime. Wink
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
Quote:

A PC skills education coming up...

1. Left click once on the address bar of Internet explorer so that it is all highlighted in brown background.

2. Right click once on the highlighted (brown) area until a drop down menu appears.

3. Select copy. (Or type 'Ctrl' + 'C')

4. Go to your post and right click and paste (Or type 'Ctrl' + 'V')

Laughing

Everybody's gotta learn sometime. Wink

nope sorry its double dutch, all though i will try, thx for the info.
pc commands are not my strength as is obvious.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll test the above advise on this.

this video proves the towers were not CD'ed and that the physics prove they could fall from fire, welcome to bush science.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDHN1gBkx0M

mmmm it worked, i copy and paste music files into other folders all the time, i dont get why it never crossed my mind on web addresses Confused ....doh
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres no stopping you now Cool !
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbyu0zuxo5A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYMDsBN3t80

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ-byshtnq4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBfkAzWbnvM

here are some more arguements that are not bush science, and prove it is impossible for the top section to accelerate during the collapse without the use of some form of explosive, in the words of the maker its grade 10 basic science and should be obvious to anyone.

its worrying then that it isnt obvious to most that the collapse of the towers were impossible from fires and plane impact alone, they were simply to fast and accelerated into the path of most resistance which is only possible using explosives to remove the material out the way.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

look what happens when you use the [youtube][/youtube] html markers

Link

Cool (just done the top one for you: now your on fire!)

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
Mr Johnson must have pulled it! Laughing

That's the funnist thng i've seen all day! Laughing
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

this video proves the towers were not CD'ed and that the physics prove they could fall from fire, welcome to bush science.

mmmm it worked, i copy and paste music files into other folders all the time, i dont get why it never crossed my mind on web addresses Confused ....doh

whos this guezer in the video ? Crying or Very sad
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

Watch it carefully - this video is a truther video, and a clever one at that.
He is basically saying physics changed on 911...

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

Thats right, there are no laws of physics. Rolling Eyes
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

i think the video say's more than what the maker was originally trying to say, he seems convinced his arguement is right in the begining, but as he try's to demonstrate it he soon realises that his arguement is wrong and trys his best to mask it, and then ends up admitting that to believe what he is saying would change the laws of physics.

he basically proves to everyone it is impossible to explain without explosives.
sidlittle
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

i think the video say's more than what the maker was originally trying to say, he seems convinced his arguement is right in the begining, but as he try's to demonstrate it he soon realises that his arguement is wrong and trys his best to mask it, and then ends up admitting that to believe what he is saying would change the laws of physics.

FFS, do you have absolutely no sense of sarcasm? !

Of course he's taking the piss

quite amusing too

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sidlittle wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

quite amusing too

if your talking about the guy in the video, i dont think so.
people unfortunatly believe what they are saying or will spout anything so they dont have to accept 9/11 being anything but what we were told.

i would like to think he was being sarcastic but somehow i really dont think he was. ive heard to many arguements like his for it just to be sarcasm or to be obvious sarcasm, so chill out a bit.
sidlittle
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
sidlittle wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

quite amusing too

if your talking about the guy in the video, i dont think so.
people unfortunatly believe what they are saying or will spout anything so they dont have to accept 9/11 being anything but what we were told.

i would like to think he was being sarcastic but somehow i really dont think he was. ive heard to many arguements like his for it just to be sarcasm or to be obvious sarcasm, so chill out a bit.

I am always chilled out Marky 54 Cool

However, you are wrong here. Why not follow the +200 comments from the start to see the position of 'proudfootz' who made and appears in the video. In particular, follow his debate with 'debunkthejunk', 'sylvester1592' and 'volantare'.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: