FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paris Back to Jail

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Paris Back to Jail Reply with quote

Sociallite Paris Hilton as been returned to after being released from custody after only 3 days. Hilton will stay for a few days at a treatment centre at Twin Towers jail in LA for medical and psychiatric examination to determine which jail she will be sent to, sheriff spokesman Steve Whitmore said.

LA county sheriff Lee Baca released Hilton on medical grounds saying" This lady had some severe problems. Hilton will be staying in the Twin Towers Detention center LA for a few day under observation.

The Judge said "The judge said that she would have to serve her full 45-day sentence".

If this was me or you, we would have to serve our sentence. So should she.

See my videos at:
http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum For D WJ Sherlock
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Realyweely
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry that wasnt Paris Hilton it was government sponsored Holograph of her. She is now on an invisible airplane on her way to Alpha Centauri for a well earned rest, along with all the people from flight 93

CREATION OF THE UNIVERSE: Once upon a time there was nothing.......................which exploded
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are hilarious Realyweely - why are you here?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Realyweely wrote:
Sorry that wasnt Paris Hilton it was government sponsored Holograph of her. She is now on an invisible airplane on her way to Alpha Centauri for a well earned rest, along with all the people from flight 93

This kind of posting isnt on Realyweely, and IMO is only showing yourself up. Mocking David's purely factual post as some kind of crazyiness only makes you appear imbalanced. Please get a grip on yourself, or the mod team will start to consider action. None of us, yourself included, should be here to waste time or have our time wasted

Realyweely
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion the original post was a waste of time and space.

It isnt my fault if you all lack a sense of humour but then you are all so wrapped up in your conspiracy theories you dont know what the truth is.

Ive seen enough of you wasters.

Delete my account please. Im not wasting my time with such pathetic creatures.

CREATION OF THE UNIVERSE: Once upon a time there was nothing.......................which exploded
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm more of a laughing with than laughing at kind of guy

Request noted

Lynne
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personaly found reelyweely's post perferable to read than the one about Paris hilton. Where would be without a bit of humour. Please do not delete your account..that made me laugh!
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
She is now on an invisible airplane on her way to Alpha Centauri for a well earned rest, along with all the people from flight 93

I have to agree with you Lynne. Such scintillating and original wit, unheard of here, deserves to be appreciated. We need more people like Realweely saying the same thing ad nauseum to tickle our funnybones. What a card!!! Razz
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynne wrote:
I personaly found reelyweely's post perferable to read than the one about Paris hilton. Where would be without a bit of humour. Please do not delete your account..that made me laugh!
the trouble with that kind of attitude Lynne. Is that it is blinkered. As Reelweely thinks we are so absorbed in "conspiracy theory" that we do not know the real truth is more funny than his facetious remark. we have put in a lot of hard work and many years into this cause. I think we have had enough of these rick kids thinking they can do what they like and get away with it. The elite, rich and powerful need to be held to account for the way they act.

See my videos at:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Lynne
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Paris Hilton ..really is a waste of time anyhow. You say enough of these rich kids..I take it you are refering to Paris. Well okay , yep she has been taken back to jail...but she will be fine after and i am sure she will get more plublicity and gain finicialy from the whole thing. Really though , Paris hilton going to Jail is not going to make it a fairer world. As for people not knowing Reelyweely was speaking in jest and people have to be able to take that. I do not think his Paris hilton comment is going to destroy the cause. The attitude that people get when they have a bit of a laugh, might make people think..you know what i cannot be bothered with this. I am sure he does know , that people can tell the difference and has one of those things called a sense of humour. If it brings attention to silly theories that damage the movement for truth also , then you know what ...what harm? Come out for up there and smell the Fresh air!!
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Lynne - the kind of comment above has been posted here a zillion times by people who believe we are nutcases for questioning the official account of 9/11. It is NOT original and makes one wonder why people like Realyweely bother to come here at all. It is not a lack of a sense of humour that makes me deride people like him/her but their feeble attempt at humour and the attempt to associate the essential 9/11 truth movement with fantasists. There is nothing fanciful about trying to bring mass murderers to account.
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

Lynne - the kind of comment above has been posted here a zillion times by people who believe we are nutcases for questioning the official account of 9/11. It is NOT original and makes one wonder why people like Realyweely bother to come here at all. It is not a lack of a sense of humour that makes me deride people like him/her but their feeble attempt at humour and the attempt to associate the essential 9/11 truth movement with fantasists. There is nothing fanciful about trying to bring mass murderers to account.
Bang on mate! Why Lynne would want to shout for people like that, makes me wonder why she would want to be here in the first place.

See my videos at:
Lynne
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is quite evident from the comment that it was humour. Why be so uptight and pretencious about the whole thing. It did not need to be treated in the manner it was. you would have thought he had really done something wrong . No he made a joke..he used humour about 9/11 ....satire has power. Do you think that endless circular arguements and debating people trying to continously prove points is going to achieve any objective. If you can not find humour in things in life, if you have an inablity to be lighter and not with constant seriousnes, then perhaps it would make people feel more welcome.

wonder why i am here , i wonder why i am anywhere all the time.

Maybe i like to watch car crashes.
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynne wrote:
It is quite evident from the comment that it was humour. Why be so uptight and pretencious about the whole thing. It did not need to be treated in the manner it was. you would have thought he had really done something wrong . No he made a joke..he used humour about 9/11 ....satire has power. Do you think that endless circular arguements and debating people trying to continously prove points is going to achieve any objective. If you can not find humour in things in life, if you have an inablity to be lighter and not with constant seriousnes, then perhaps it would make people feel more welcome.

wonder why i am here , i wonder why i am anywhere all the time.

Maybe i like to watch car crashes.
Intellegent satire has power.

See my videos at:
Lynne
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be caught in your tangled webs...that is what they want.

Do you really think that the what reelyweely said was going to be damaging? highlighting that there is things within a movement to be mocked, shows the weakness that lies within in. the constant debates over issues that really have no longer become about truth but being right. If reelly weely wishes to mock that then so he should. What is the truth movement unable to take that? It is a tool the enemy uses, when mockery is put on them, perhaps it is not a bad thing.

Look at the jigsaw box...not the pieces

What are we trying to defend here but our freedoms...it was not done to cause arguement...it was a post about Paris Hilton and it was funny. Well at least i think it was.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynne wrote:
Be caught in your tangled webs...that is what they want.

Do you really think that the what reelyweely said was going to be damaging? highlighting that there is things within a movement to be mocked, shows the weakness that lies within in. the constant debates over issues that really have no longer become about truth but being right. If reelly weely wishes to mock that then so he should. What is the truth movement unable to take that? It is a tool the enemy uses, when mockery is put on them, perhaps it is not a bad thing.

Look at the jigsaw box...not the pieces

What are we trying to defend here but our freedoms...it was not done to cause arguement...it was a post about Paris Hilton and it was funny. Well at least i think it was.

Lynne: there is a code of conduct that says "mockers" do it in critics corner: and its there for a reason: namely so that we can get on with using the forum productively. Before that, we had trolls on every thread. Sorry, not on my watch. I think the fact that we have a critics corner shows that we are not troubled by the actual mockery, only by the disruption in causes

Ian Neal granted Really Weely's request btw, following my recommendation. I'd rather he'd found it within himself to handle his belief system stress and engage with us, but thats how the cookie crumbles

Lynne
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not really getting how it would be approriate in the critics corner. We must remind ourselves here that the orginal post was in regards to paris hilton and yes he mocked a theory, by stating maybe she has disapeared as she is a government sponsered halogram, but that is humour. If it was the case that people who did not subsrcibe to every theory going out there and chose to make light of some of them , then would we not all be in there? He was not a troll and seems to me, that there is more time spent policing this place , that it may aswel be a reflection on how society in general is becoming. There is noone in this movement who decides what has validation and what does not..there is enough with governments telling people what to think . If your theroy is good it will cope with a bit of mockery anyhow. I personaly do not get involved in the debates about the specifics as i think that well basicly people have got totally lost in it. I know what i logicaly think, though i doubt anyone other than those people all involved and that is people with full knowledge of the full operation will have that information. Yes there is damaging theories , and yes mockery will be made at them and jokes at the expense. You may agree with that or not. If we wont to be able to ctiise teh powers that be, dows that mean we also accept them pusing people into a little corner..whilst they get on with the job? Critism should be free flowing, ideas should be too..what is the point otherwise. I do not know maybe i am going on about nothing, but i simply do not see how that comment could not have been left without the whole issue of it having to be an issue . There are people that have very different views on what happend in regards to the planes and these are not all pushed into the critics corner. Does everyone have one consensus? I do not think they do.

There was no distrubtion from his comment till it was stated it could cause a distrubtion...that was the distrubtion. Simply left alone and a few ha's harmless enough . I wil repeat it was a post about Paris hilton...is that getting the job done also. How about we ask why it is relevant?
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynne wrote:
I am not really getting how it would be approriate in the critics corner. We must remind ourselves here that the orginal post was in regards to paris hilton and yes he mocked a theory, by stating maybe she has disapeared as she is a government sponsered halogram, but that is humour. If it was the case that people who did not subsrcibe to every theory going out there and chose to make light of some of them , then would we not all be in there? He was not a troll and seems to me, that there is more time spent policing this place , that it may aswel be a reflection on how society in general is becoming. There is noone in this movement who decides what has validation and what does not..there is enough with governments telling people what to think . If your theroy is good it will cope with a bit of mockery anyhow. I personaly do not get involved in the debates about the specifics as i think that well basicly people have got totally lost in it. I know what i logicaly think, though i doubt anyone other than those people all involved and that is people with full knowledge of the full operation will have that information. Yes there is damaging theories , and yes mockery will be made at them and jokes at the expense. You may agree with that or not. If we wont to be able to ctiise teh powers that be, dows that mean we also accept them pusing people into a little corner..whilst they get on with the job? Critism should be free flowing, ideas should be too..what is the point otherwise. I do not know maybe i am going on about nothing, but i simply do not see how that comment could not have been left without the whole issue of it having to be an issue . There are people that have very different views on what happend in regards to the planes and these are not all pushed into the critics corner. Does everyone have one consensus? I do not think they do.

There was no distrubtion from his comment till it was stated it could cause a distrubtion...that was the distrubtion. Simply left alone and a few ha's harmless enough . I wil repeat it was a post about Paris hilton...is that getting the job done also. How about we ask why it is relevant?
Although i can agree with a lot of what you say in this posting. This is more what got him into trouble. And I quote. "In my opinion the original post was a waste of time and space.

It isnt my fault if you all lack a sense of humour but then you are all so wrapped up in your conspiracy theories you dont know what the truth is.

Ive seen enough of you wasters.

Delete my account please. Im not wasting my time with such pathetic creatures.

Dave

See my videos at:
Lynne
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the last i am going to say about this. I just felt that i had to point out that he did give that reply after he was told he was our of order for his orginal humour post. I am not defending whether his response to that is correct. Though there is some truths in that there is a point in what he is saying in that people have become so absorbed in certain things ..that perhaps they have forgotten to look at the funny side sometimes.

Peace

Lynne Smile

www.myspace.com/mindtransmission
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynne wrote:
This is the last i am going to say about this. I just felt that i had to point out that he did give that reply after he was told he was our of order for his orginal humour post. I am not defending whether his response to that is correct. Though there is some truths in that there is a point in what he is saying i that people have become so absorbed in certain things ..that perhaps they have forgotten to look at the funny side sometimes.

Peace

Lynne :-)

www.myspace.com/mindtransmission
Maybe Lynne. But what he said was a gross generalization. Of course you always get out landish theories. But the majority in this campaign, work from very hard research detail.

See my videos at:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: