FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why were images of planes hitting the towers repeated...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Why were images of planes hitting the towers repeated... Reply with quote

hundreds of times, over and over and over, to the extent of sixty plane hits a minute, on television?

What were they trying to achieve with this?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Why were images of planes hitting the towers repeated... Reply with quote

Lyceum wrote:
hundreds of times, over and over and over, to the extent of sixty plane hits a minute, on television?

Ratings.

It's them or us.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a) As chek says, ratings.

b) The images of the planes hitting the towers followed by images of the towers collapsing were juxtaposed near continuously for weeks to imprint the connection between the two, the footage speaking of pre collapse explosives was never repeated again. Myth establishment.

c) To give "9/11 researchers forum" plenty of material to make fools of themselves with.

Peace and Truth
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
a) As chek says, ratings.

b) The images of the planes hitting the towers followed by images of the towers collapsing were juxtaposed near continuously for weeks to imprint the connection between the two, the footage speaking of pre collapse explosives was never repeated again. Myth establishment.

c) To give "9/11 researchers forum" plenty of material to make fools of themselves with.

How dare someone who still is open to the idea that there could have been real hijackers on them 'planes' call anybody a fool?
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Why were images of planes hitting the towers repeated... Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Lyceum wrote:

Ratings.

If this is not a joke, please elaborate.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How dare someone who has been banned more times than I have had hot dinners continue to re-spawn and fill the forum with un-qualified manure?

Peace and Truth
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
How dare someone who has been banned more times than I have had hot dinners continue to re-spawn and fill the forum with un-qualified manure?

Go and measure some plane holes and kiss your photos of your hijackers.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Why were images of planes hitting the towers repeated... Reply with quote

Lyceum wrote:
chek wrote:
Lyceum wrote:

Ratings.

Why do you think he's joking?

You've been answered.

What you mean by these wide eyed "Why...?" questions is:

"I'm going to phrase this thread as a question but it is infact an invitation for anyone who doesn't supply the answer I believe to be attacked, there is only one right answer to this question - and it's what I beleive is true, anyone who gives any answer which isn't what I wanted will be harrangued until one of my "9/11Researchers Forum" colleagues creates a new account and gives the "correct" answer at which point I will pretend we don't know who each other are and stroke each other for a few posts until someone points out how transparent that is and I will start attacking, insulting and making accusations of everyone until I'm banned, when I'll whine to the 9/11 Researchers forum that I've been oprressed and censored then respawn under a new name and repeat the process"

Peace and Truth
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Why were images of planes hitting the towers repeated... Reply with quote

Lyceum wrote:
chek wrote:
Lyceum wrote:

Ratings.

While I'm fairly certain that you would have it that the TV execs were in conference with Darth Evil on The Death Star, I fear it would take too long to go into how real agendas work in real media businesses.

Suffice it to say that on a day like that, people in their millions want the latest news, even if the latest news is the same latest news they just saw 10 minutes before.

It's them or us.
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Why were images of planes hitting the towers repeated... Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Lyceum wrote:
chek wrote:
Lyceum wrote:

Ratings.

While I'm fairly certain that you would have it that the TV execs were in conference with Darth Evil on The Death Star, I fear it would take too long to go into how real agendas work in real media businesses.

Suffice it to say that on a day like that, people in their millions want the latest news, even if the latest news is the same latest news they just saw 10 minutes before.

So, there was no real need to boost the 'ratings', really? I liked the way Stefan thought you were being serious and made your answer his first. Laughing
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Why were images of planes hitting the towers repeated... Reply with quote

Lyceum wrote:
So, there was no real need to boost the 'ratings', really? I liked the way Stefan thought you were being serious and made your answer his first. Laughing

Er.....hmmmm.
There is a need to boost the ratings by ensuring people are watching your syndicated news coverage rather than some competitor's syndicated news coverage.

It's them or us.
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Why were images of planes hitting the towers repeated... Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Lyceum wrote:

Er.....hmmmm.
There is a need to boost the ratings by ensuring people are watching your syndicated news coverage rather than some competitor's syndicated news coverage.

Chek desperately clutches at ever decreasing straws (again).
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Why were images of planes hitting the towers repeated... Reply with quote

Lyceum wrote:
chek wrote:
Lyceum wrote:

Er.....hmmmm.

Leaving aside your imperfectly mixed metaphors, no doubt the answer you're straining at the bit to give us is that it was all a grand mind control operation where MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, PBS, Fox and Uncle Tom Cobbleyanalls' network all conspired to ensure blanket non-stop 24/7 coverage in a heinous program of perp ordered mass brainwashing.

And as soon as you can show one shred of evidence (other than the prevailing opinion over at Conspiracy Central) then we can consider that.
But really, we're just supposed to take your crazed, half-arsed word for it.

Would that be about the size of it?

It's them or us.
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Why were images of planes hitting the towers repeated... Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Lyceum wrote:
chek wrote:
Lyceum wrote:

Er.....hmmmm.

Leaving aside your imperfectly mixed metaphors, no doubt the answer you're straining at the bit to give us is that it was all a grand mind control operation where MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, PBS, Fox and Uncle Tom Cobbleyanalls' network all conspired to ensure blanket non-stop 24/7 coverage in a heinous program of perp ordered mass brainwashing.

And as soon as you can show one shred of evidence (other than the prevailing opinion over at Conspiracy Central) then we can consider that.
But really, we're just supposed to take your crazed, half-arsed word for it.

Would that be about the size of it?

Ratings! Laughing You are coming apart at the seams, teddy chek. They really got right into your mind that day, didn't they? Tell me about your personal 9/11, Chek. What was running through that traumatised mind of yours?

Last edited by Lyceum on Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a few ideas:

1 To convince the whole world that aeroplanes hit the towers.
2 To associate aeroplanes with danger (terror) forever onwards.
3 To achieve the desired effect of convincing people that airport and general travel security should be tightened
4 To reel off the fear and anxiety felt by people as they witnessed this footage and of the event itself.
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the winner is...

Jacob wrote:

To convince the whole world that aeroplanes hit the towers.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lyceum wrote:
And the winner is...

Jacob wrote:

Well that would be a totally idiotic conclusion.

What you probably mean is that it was to reinforce the idea that planes destroyed the towers - that is a threat from without, and not demolition from within.

It's them or us.
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Lyceum wrote:
And the winner is...

Jacob wrote:

Well that would be a totally idiotic conclusion.

What you probably mean is that it was to reinforce the idea that planes destroyed the towers - that is a threat from without, and not demolition from within.

You have said your piece, please stop trolling this thread with your traumatised conclusions.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was shown on TV over and over was -

Aeroplanes hitting the buildings
Buildings falling
Buildings falling
Buildings fallingAeroplanes hitting the buildings

Over and over - establishing the connection between the two.

But WHATEVER the circumstances of what happened, the media still would have shown planes hitting buildings and buildings falling down -

BECAUSE THEY WERE THE MOST SPECTACULAR SIGHTS

Thats how TV works.

Are you really suggesting that if TV Fakery hadn't occurred, and planes had really hit buildings the news WOULD NOT show it over and over again?

JESUS!

Peace and Truth
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
What was shown on TV over and over was -

Buildings falling
Buildings falling

Over and over - establishing the connection between the two.

But WHATEVER the circumstances of what happened, the media still would have shown planes hitting buildings and buildings falling down -

BECAUSE THEY WERE THE MOST SPECTACULAR SIGHTS

Thats how TV works.

Are you really suggesting that if TV Fakery hadn't occurred, and planes had really hit buildings the news WOULD NOT show it over and over again?

JESUS!

I am suggesting that they showed the replays twenty, thirty times in a row of the impacts in quick succession, one after the other.

I remember seeing 'planes' hitting buildings over and over and over and over and over and over, well before the collapses. They were on it, instantly.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any NPT threads want relocating pronto. I suggest a NPT swection where lost souls and trolls can keep each other company.

The NPT is pushed far too frequently here out of all proportion to its credibility.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ly,
OF course they showed the planes hitting the buildings as soon as they got footage of them, of course they showed it again and again - thats how the news bloody works!

People are tuning in all the time, they have to show what they have repeatedly.

This is just so stupid... I give up.

Peace and Truth
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lyceum wrote:
I remember seeing 'planes' hitting buildings over and over and over and over and over and over, well before the collapses. They were on it, instantly.

"well before the collapses"?????

you mean the collapses that happened just over an hour after the planes hit?

so for the first hour they showed the planes hitting the buildings and after the collapses they showed the planes hitting and the buildings collapsing....
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
Lyceum wrote:

"well before the collapses"?????

you mean the collapses that happened just over an hour after the planes hit?

so for the first hour they showed the planes hitting the buildings and after the collapses they showed the planes hitting and the buildings collapsing....

Er, yeah, that's about the size of it, 'brain of britain'. Rolling Eyes

Is there any chance the job centre can help get you a pert-time job in Sainsbury's attending to trolleys or something, because you are starting to get on my wick?
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lyceum wrote:
Is there any chance the job centre can help get you a pert-time job in Sainsbury's attending to trolleys or something, because you are starting to get on my wick?

no thanks - I wouldn't want to steal your dream job from under your nose.

but I'm glad you agree that for the first hour they showed the planes hitting the buildings - and then after the collapses they showed the planes hitting and the buildings collapsing for days and weeks - to establish the connection between the two.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we are home again!
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob wrote:
Just a few ideas:

3 To achieve the desired effect of convincing people that airport and general travel security should be tightened
4 To reel off the fear and anxiety felt by people as they witnessed this footage and of the event itself.

Yes this is the winner

They wanted to convince the world that there were planes
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:
Jacob wrote:
Just a few ideas:

Yes this is the winner

They wanted to convince the world that there were planes

Are you really suffering from such petty-minded, attention-deficited tunnel-vision that you think the special effects are the point of the show?
Certain types of amoeba have more imagination.

They wanted to convince the public that the terraists were unstoppably coming 'here', so we had to go over 'there' to stop them coming 'here' for ever and ever again, amen.

That's why they used planes. And the oil was just a lucky bonus.

It's them or us.
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wassup Chek

Are you missing your pancakes
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: plane on the brain Reply with quote

It takes a while for many folks to 'see' that the 911 atrocity was an inside job. Once this has become clear, then it also can become clear just how difficult it remains for many of those same folks to consider that there may be even more layers to be peeled off. Just looking at the images of the impacts raises considerable doubts in my mind. The images of the planes themselves look quite simply phony, never mind the impacts, where the 'planes' slice majestically through concrete and steel leaving no trace behind. I am aware that finer minds than mine have shown that this phenomenon should be scientifically correct, but I am unconvinced that those dark objects flying through those clear sunny skies were in fact real planes.
Actually, I do not believe that they were real planes.

cheers Al..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: