FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oil, Smoke and Mirrors - great introductory movie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marek
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Oil, Smoke and Mirrors - great introductory movie Reply with quote

Here on Google Video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8677389869548020370&q=Oil%2C+S moke+and+Mirrors

It's a very good introductory movie for both peak oil and 9-11, tied together neatly. Features Webster Tarpley and Nafeez Ahmed, but also an ex UK MP and Andreas von Bulow (two ministerial positions in Germany) - all speaking in unison, more or less, despite the movie's disclaimer. Several other speakers, whom you could hardly call radicals, and yet nearly all are MIHOP. No new information, but a well-structured introduction for those who need it.

(Google video movies can be downloaded as AVI files, btw)
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is what the bbc documentary should have been.

if we could only get them to watch it.

how about projecting it on their, or should i say our, building
or more realistically on a video screen outside?

Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Peak Oil is a scam, just like CO2 Led Global Warming
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Already on the NYT bestsellers list'

Hmmm....

This is the first time I've seen Palast on video. He has the same smug posture as Cheyney, Rumsfeld etc. IMO real truthers look genuinely concerned. Fakers put on an act. I think (I hope) I am getting better at discerning them.

rik st albans
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think Alex Jones is a fake,Rodin?
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Alex Jones a Fake?

Probably. A good one. But his style is one of a preacher, not a truther. Plus he makes sins of omission regarding Israeli involvement in all of this. Of course, he has helped to accelerate 911 awareness. But if the plan is to destroy the US, then exposing 911 in the 'right' way and at the 'right time' (might as well kill 2 birds with one stone - US military and Arabs) it all makes perfect sense. I think his wife is Jewish?

Soviet Russia was a manifestation of a Jewish-run dictatorship. The shape of things to come, perhaps? Imagine that degree of disregard for human life coupled with today's and tomorrow's technology...

It was always and still is the aim of communism to bring down the 'West'.

This site is owned by a Jewish person, and I am allowed to write this. Does this prove that not all Jews are a part of the plan? No. This site could also be a part of the controlled opposition (ever wonder why it is excruciatingly slow these days... Shocked - actually I think this is more likely an unresolved technical issue but the longer it remains unresolved...). Who pays for this site's maintenance?

However, I would be very surprised if more than a tiny percent of 'Jews' are 'in' on this conspiracy. Rothschild (if it is he) will run the pyramid on a 'need to know' basis. Plus other belief systems are being used to nurture the empire - Freemasonry being a prominent globalist example. No doubt the Italian mafia and the Vatican are cut in. Global Warming is aniother kind of belief system - one based on pseudoscience rather than superstition. The occult (which IMO is another psyop - a conjuring trick) also features heavily. Of course, some tricks might actually involve hidden scientific discoveries... Indeed I would be surprised if hey did not.

I find that holding belief to be the enemy of truth a good prophylactic to being duped. Whenever you read 'an insider told me' or words to that effect a red flag is raised. Even stuff that has gained traction on the internet can have originated from a single source, and been repeated so many times it appears to be a consensus view. Start with facts to know for sure to be true, and only allow yourself to be drawn into speculation that does not contradict irrefutible facts - truths.. There is truth, absolute truth. Ice does melt at 0 degrees Centigrade at 1 atmosphere pressure.

Since the foundations of this conspiracy are media and money control, and since those areas are demonstrably disproportionately dominated by Jews, to ignore this is to act as a gatekeeper. And BTW, Jews are not a race any more than Muslims, Freemasons, Christians, or train-spotters are a race. They are a religion, a sect. Like any organisation with a hierarchical structure they will have practising/non-practising members, whistleblowers, people who just want to live their lives, and of course psychopaths at the top as usual.

Not only are they not a race, most are of Ashekenazi descent. Semites have, in 1000 years, dropped from 97% of Jewry to about 10%. An interesting statistic don't you think? Remember that next time someone shouts 'racist!' or 'anti-semite!'.

IMO the real rulers have no beliefs - they create belief systems for the purposes of control. A very intelligent crime syndicate/dynasty have for centuries found Judaism and other sects both old and new useful to recruit and bind psychopaths and soul-sellers to their cause. Part of the evolution has been

Rothschild>Zionism
Zionists>Communism
Communism (collectivism)>Destroy Free Enterprise to install global monopoly.

This is what I see happening right now.

'By way of deception thou shalt do war' MOSSAD motto.

I mean, it's not like you haven't been warned...

PS

One of my unanswered questions is - where did Rothschild come from? Some say Jesuits set him up. (could be disinfo) Some say Ashkenazi from what later became the Soviet Union (seems likely). It could be that he just happened to be in the right place at the right time, but his takeover of EU money was so outstandingly successful, you have to wonder...

OK - probably a longer answer than you asked for. My bad.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Alex Jones went on about Jews, Rodin, you'd love him to bits.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:

Not true. Rense does that (heavily), and he spouts disinformation too. Actually, I don't 'buy' what any site says. I prefer to make judgements based on where intelligent forum discussions lead, checking sources. That way both sides can battle it out in real time. No doubt I have bought into disinfo while surfing. But continual analysis and discussion helps to weed this out.

I said ice melts at 0 degrees C. I would say this was a truth that is absolute, since it is always true when tested. You say truth is subjective and open to interpretation. The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle states that measurement is affected by observation. This has been extrapolated from nano scale to the real world. The H uncertainty principle does not apply to the real world. It is a function of the scale of the wavelength used for measurement - a problem of resolution - something we are all aware of now with digital imaging and youtube videos vs DVD.

If truth only exists when one is around to define it (as you agrued on another thread if I understand you correctly) then what happens when that one person dies, but others survive? Does truth die with him? Or does truth die when the last of us are extinguished? What if other species survive? Do they still carry this flame of truth?

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cruise4 wrote:

Link

Peak Oil is a scam, just like CO2 Led Global Warming

Palast makes some silly schoolboy errors about the way the Iraq oil situation is being managed particularly in relation to the price of oil. He, along with most critics of peak oil theory, does not understand what it actually is. What it is not is an issue of reserves; there's masses of oil in the world to last several decades. Peak oil is about supply - the peak in output and its affect on the global economy (both of which are obvious). I get the impression that Palast is just trying to justify his book and turn everything into a conspiracy. After all, he stands to make a lot of money from that book, just as Jones does in promoting himself. Jones is an idiot and Palast should know better unless he's being paid by someone to stir the pot.

The only thing I'd agree with you here is that climate change is being used as the convenient propoganda tool to cover up the fact that the world faces a massive energy crisis. Why do you think the government has made it clear that it intends to stay in Afghanistan for 3 decades? It's because of natural gas, to be carried across that country from the Caspian Sea to Pakistan where it'll be shipped to us as LNG (we are currently building LNG ports). North sea oil and gas will reduce to practically nothing in the next decade or so and we will be reduced to complete reliance on foreign imports, especially from Russia. Can we rely on Russia? Probably not, so we are left with no choice but to reduce our energy consumption and build nuclear power plants. But this is being promoted under the banner of climate change and not peak oil (and gas). Why? Because, as Michael Meacher says in that film, we cannot expose Peak Oil as the reason for us invading Iraq etc because that'll be an admission that we are not prepared to negotiate with other countries over the oil supply and are getting are hands dirty before anyone else beats us to it. It's the last man standing approach and it's killing millions. Not that I'm dismissing climate change you understand, just that peak oil will affect us much sooner, only the government would prefer us to believe that climate change is our more pressing issue.

Last edited by James C on Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:

Not true. Rense does that (heavily), and he spouts disinformation too. Actually, I don't 'buy' what any site says. I prefer to make judgements based on where intelligent forum discussions lead, checking sources. That way both sides can battle it out in real time. No doubt I have bought into disinfo while surfing. But continual analysis and discussion helps to weed this out.

I said ice melts at 0 degrees C. I would say this was a truth that is absolute, since it is always true when tested. You say truth is subjective and open to interpretation. The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle states that measurement is affected by observation. This has been extrapolated from nano scale to the real world. The H uncertainty principle does not apply to the real world. It is a function of the scale of the wavelength used for measurement - a problem of resolution - something we are all aware of now with digital imaging and youtube videos vs DVD.

If truth only exists when one is around to define it (as you agrued on another thread if I understand you correctly) then what happens when that one person dies, but others survive? Does truth die with him? Or does truth die when the last of us are extinguished? What if other species survive? Do they still carry this flame of truth?

I shall be brief to avoid hijacking the thread - something I really want to avoid particularly as I find James C's posts about peak oil interesting.

But regarding your water example, please check out the writings of David Hume who really got the ball rolling on whether we should trust such reasoning.
When I die, my interpretation of 'truth' dies with me.
Before there was language, what was true?
I am glad to hear you take Rense with a pinch of salt. Very wise. I'm sure I believe some disinfo too. But, given you link frequently to JudicialInc, I know you certainly have.Very Happy

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just because Hume wrote about it that way doesn't mean to say he was right. Maybe his truth died with him? Ice is ice though. I think reality exists without us. I believe in common, not esoteric, sense. I think we all should 'use our loaf' and not trust in sophistry.

As for judicial inc - it is a very interesting site. I am not really qualified to say whether there is deliberate disinfo - there is speculation and it does 'sell' a particular view. I note Skunk is careful to point the finger at Zionists. I keep it under constant review. If someone can show me blatant disinfo it will go from my 'under review' section to 'suspect'. Deliberate disinfo whether by ommission or commission is inexcusable. Mistakes are only human.

As for peak oil - Lindsay Williams says that Alaska is bigger than any other oil field, is being held back so 'peak oil' can be used as an excuse for population reduction. Any opinions on this?

Part 1 of 8 (10 mins each)

Link

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
As for peak oil - Lindsay Williams says that Alaska is bigger than any other oil field, is being held back so 'peak oil' can be used as an excuse for population reduction. Any opinions on this?

Hi rodin,

I'm glad you find my rants on peak oil interesting. As for Lindsay Williams, his input on the subject is thirty years old and doesn't refer to peak oil but is more in response to Jimmy Carter's move to promote energy conservation in the US in the late 1970's. William's book, 'The Energy Non-Crisis' came out in 1980 and refers mostly to hear-say from his visit to Alaska in 1976. Williams still promotes this book which can be bought here, along with many other titles including several DVD's on subjects ranging from health to economics, all for a fee of course! He even makes the claim that there's enough oil in Alaska to supply the US for 200 years which is utter hogwash. The US consumes 20+ million barrels of oil a day (rising at a few percent /year). That means Alaska must contain more oil than the whole world has produced so far. The largest oil field in the world, Ghawar in Saudi Arabia, produces only 5 million barrels per day (only!) which is far off the desired 20 million which Williams suggests is possible.

I would approach the tales of Alaskan oil by Lindsay Williams with much caution.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C. I am. I note he was speaking on the same platform as Deagle, He does sound as though he believes what he says. I watched all 8 videos and his actual content is rather thin (in contrast to Deagle who seems to cram in life the universe and everything). However he names names and gives out numbers. Suspicious the From would give him info then get his job back 'with a bigger salary'.

Perhaps, like Bill Cooper, he was someone greanted 'inside information' that was really disinformation. In Pale Horse Bill wrote that the whole alien thing may have been a psyop played on HIM.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: