FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Riddles in Stone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Riddles in Stone Reply with quote

Quote:
Riddles In Stone: Secret Architecture of Washington, D.C.", explores the fascinating history behind the origins and secret Masonic focus of the world's most powerful nation: America.

Why was this nation founded? How was the precise location of Washington, D.C., determined? What is the meaning of the seemingly countless occult images in our nation's capitol?

It zeroes in on the Masonic & Rosicrucian influence so prevalent amongst our Founding Fathers as they planned, and began to implement, the layout of America's Capitol. For years, extreme controversy has abounded as to the exact meaning of the occult symbols found within the street layout, the buildings, and the monuments of Washington, D.C.

Is there really an inverted Pentagram formed by the street layout just north of the White House? We have discovered the esoteric reason why this Pentagram is missing one segment.

Was this city laid out to reflect the vision of a Masonic Christ foreseen by Sir Francis Bacon? Is it true that America's capitol was laid out "according to the stars", i.e., in the astrological shapes of certain planets and stars so revered by occultists?

Why did our Masonic Founding Fathers perform "Corn, Wine, and Oil" ceremonies at cornerstone layings and at the dedication of the finished structure? Does this occult "wisdom" represent the interests of America, or a hidden agenda?

My friends at Antiquities Films have released a 3 Hour DVD called

Riddles In Stones, dealing with the “Secret Architecture of Washington, D.C. They came to Seattle and interviewed me as part of the process. The DVD literally rips open the very bowels of Masonic secrecy and their ties to the early USA government and the secret layout of the city and buildings of Washington D.C.

This is the best work out yet on the dark history of Freemasonry and its intrigue and deception. I was happy to be part of it.

You can pick up a DVD of this vital study by going to our online bookstore or by calling 1-800-861-9888.

The rest of their products can be found at www.antiquitiesresearch.com

Last night Alex Jones had the authors of this new video on his show:-

http://www.nw0.info/?p=Radio/Alex%20Jones%20Radio%20Archive/2007/July/

(right click 2005-07-05.mp3 and "save-as") . They are on after about an hour and it is a very interesting interview.

The video trailer can be seen here:- http://www.antiquitiesresearch.com/video/americassecret.html
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

highly highly recommended!
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, Tony. This film is superb. Very well made and balanced - it gives both Christians, conspiracy theorists, historians and Freemasons a chance to examine and explain this fascinating brotherhood.

Ultimately inconclusive (to its credit in my view) but VERY thought-provoking. I watched it with an A4 notepad to hand (Saddo that I am!) and had pages of notes by the end.

Watch it if you want to learn about Freemasonry. Highly recommended.

I'm also half way through the companion programme (sequel?) The New Atlantis, which links in very much to RiS and is equally excellent.

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting. I prefer the Orions belt theory for the 3 kings. Adam Weishaupt was protected by the Duke of Saxe-Gotha (an illuminati) when the Bavarian Monarch issued a crackdown against secret societies... allegedly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: