FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rockefeller funding Christian and 'spirituality' groups

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Rockefeller funding Christian and 'spirituality' groups Reply with quote

"One of Mr Rockefeller's areas for charitable giving is what he calls "spirituality", which includes research into UFOs and other unexplained phenomena like 9/11?. "

Wednesday, May 19, 1999 Published at 11:11 GMT 12:11 UK BBC press release at 11.11 19/99 hmmmm...

UK

US billionaire funds crop circle research

Some crop circles can be very elaborate

US billionaire Laurance Rockefeller is to fund the UK's biggest survey of crop circles.

The BBC's Jane O'Brien: There are unexplained factors such as the lack of footprints
Scientists will be carrying out aerial research over Wiltshire next month in the hope of finding out once and for all whether the mysterious patterns are genuine or the work of hoaxers.

Some believe they are created by UFOs during nocturnal visits. Others say they are connected to ancient "ley lines", or put it down to natural phenomena such as unusual forms of lightning.

The first few crop circles of the season have already appeared in several West Country fields. The area has long been the focal point of those in Britain who believe that the circles are the work of extra terrestrial forces.

Last year a US Website advertised week-long tours of UK crop circles priced at $2,199 per person.

Until now research has been carried out by amateurs and enthusiasts, known as croppies. But there is a growing scientific discipline based around the study, known as cereology.

Researcher Colin Andrews: 20% of the designs defy reasonable explanation
Mr Rockefeller has given his financial backing to the UK's largest and most scientific study.

One of Mr Rockefeller's areas for charitable giving is what he calls "spirituality", which includes research into UFOs and other unexplained phenomena.

Work funded by the billionaire has already built up the biggest crop circle database.

Many farmers believe crop circles are the work of hoaxers, and say they cause thousands of pounds of damage every year. Several people have come forward to claim responsibility.

In 1991 two landscape painters, David Chorley and Douglas Bower, claimed they started the hoax in 1978, after drinking in a pub.

They said for the past 13 years they had been sneaking around southern England at night, fashioning as many as 25 to 30 new circles each growing season.

In a BBC CountryFile special in January, Mr Bower, 74, showed how his patterns were made with planks of wood, lengths of rope and a ball of string. He said he was amazed that many followers of crop circles still refused to believe they were a hoax.

But it seems there remain unexplained factors, such as the lack or tracks or footsteps.

An earlier version of this story included a picture of Larry Rockefeller, Laurance Rockefeller's son. Larry Rockefeller has no involvement in funding the crop circle research and BBC News Online regrets any confusion.

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a thought...why is the Glastonbury Symposium suddenly embracing 911 stuff..it also took Nexus magaizine a few years to publish one article on 9/11..are these guys running the GS part of the UN funding like alot of the 'spiritual ' guru organisations?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of casting evidence free suspicions around, why not do some research? If and when you have some thing approaching hard evidence then feel free to share this with us. Rockefellor's interest in CCs is of interest but that shouldn't then lead you to start suspecting those behind the Glastonbury Symposium or Nexus

If in doubt as to what constitutes hard evidence, feel free to ask.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
..it also took Nexus magaizine a few years to publish one article on 9/11..

You have made this bullshít claim before. I pointed out then, as I do again now, that the August-September 2002 edition of Nexus has an article penned by Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed, no less. It's even mentioned on the front page, 'September 11th and the War on Freedom'.

That's hardly a few years. It isn't even one year!

I'm not exactly enamoured with Nexus. Duncan Roads' henchmen gave me a bit of a hard time in Amsterdam a few years ago - but when one believes in the truth you have to stand by it whatever flavour it comes in and your claim is böllocks.

Keep up the groundbreaking research, mason-free party.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
mason-free party wrote:
..it also took Nexus magaizine a few years to publish one article on 9/11..

You have made this bullshít claim before. I pointed out then, as I do again now, that the August-September 2002 edition of Nexus has an article penned by Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed, no less. It's even mentioned on the front page, 'September 11th and the War on Freedom'.

That's hardly a few years. It isn't even one year!

I'm not exactly enamoured with Nexus. Duncan Roads' henchmen gave me a bit of a hard time in Amsterdam a few years ago - but when one believes in the truth you have to stand by it whatever flavour it comes in and your claim is böllocks.

Keep up the groundbreaking research, mason-free party.

hmm..i'll have to have a look at that article...meanwhile take a look at this interesting piece by Ivan Fraser: http://www.ivanfraser.com/articles/conspiracies/etagenda.html

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
...meanwhile take a look at this interesting piece by Ivan Fraser: http://www.ivanfraser.com/articles/conspiracies/etagenda.html

If it's up to your usual standards of research, I have better things to do.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a world of difference between imagining that the PTBs see an opportunity to further their agenda of centralising more and more power in their hands on the back of fear driven ET/UFO stories and assuming that all groups that take an interest in ET/UFOs is by default being backed by the PTB or is some how part of a shadowy front.

Should they try to use ET/UFO agenda in this way there will be a very easy test to know whether the stories are real. If they come via the mainstream media, if there is a sudden acceptance within MSM that ET is real after all, if the power structures remain essentially as they are today, if there is no disclosure on past ET related secrets and most importantly if ET/UFOs are presented as a threat to humanity requiring a global military response, then know that this is the work of the dark powers.

If however the reality of ET/UFOs is confirmed through a process of whistleblowing and disclosure, if it is accompanied by the global elites and military-industrial complex being exposed as the criminal mafias they are and if ET/UFOs are perceived as non threatening then this is unlikely to be a scam.

Are ET/UFOs real? Use your discernment. Do the PTB have a hidden agenda involving ET/UFOs? Use your discernment

Meanwhile seeing spooks and shadows behind every corner and behind every organisation that takes an interest in such issues (eg Nexus and GS) is playing their fear (false evidence appearing real) driven agenda. The ultimate solution is don't follow or look for gurus or sages to tell you the 'truth'. We all need to figure it out for ourselves.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian...what if all the non man made Doug and Dave type crop circles are all done by some advanced beam like machinery from space that can do any pattern they like to send mankind on a wild metaphysical goose chase...because in reality that is exactly what is happening in my opinion.Its no coincidence Alton Barnes is smack bang in the middle of a military psyop centre.Why waste time investigating something that can probably be easily be explained...same as 911...pretty obvious that buildings were destroyed by advanced weaponry so why waste time discussing theories... US BLACK OP military DID IT...sorry to dissapoint all the croppies but you're just wasting ya blasted time chasing metaphysical bull * rainbows..Andy Thomas included

Last edited by mason-free party on Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crop Circles Made by Military Satellites
http://www.sherryshriner.com/crop-circles.htm

I (the author of this web-site) "www.pastpresentfuture.info", have been visiting some crop circles in the UK, and I took some samples of vegetation and dead insects with me.

At home, with my microscope I have been carefully observing the tissues of the plants and of the insects. In order to find out how their state could be reproduced, I put some healthy plants and insects in a modified microwave oven combined with a laser burner (yes, I am truly sorry for this rude experiment) and I examined the tissues under the microscope.

Comparing the tissues, that I took from the crop circles in the UK with that I took from my microwave oven, bought me to an interesting conclusion : they look highly similar.

In other words, the cropcircles have been produced by microwave laser technology. This technology is used by the military.

Microwave laser games
As you know, with lasers it is possible to cut (fashion, dentist, etc.), bend and melt (industrial), and so forth, at great precision and from large distance. Microwave laser technology, or better, maser
technology, is used at a military satellite in order to "shoot" maser beams at precisely computed locations on our planet.

This kind of satellite is aimed to destoy anyhting at any time at any location under any atmospheric circumstances. Such satellite is not publicly known, i.e. kept secret, of course, and is responsible for
several "unresolved" airplane crashes.

Yes my dear visitor, maser satellites are flying right over you and you are not safe. It is all in the game of cover-up, misusing the belief of mankind that extra-terrestials are having an artistic party overnight. Well, not so, as the militaries are playing around with masers, using computers to design nice patterns and to guide the maser beams.

In the early 1970's I started playing with mainfame computers to produce nice mathematical patterns. And sure I was not the only one. It is a common hobbyism. Nothing to do with galactic federations and Alien prophecies or symbols of universal wisdom.

Now, back to my microscopic investigation : in both cases (from the UK by artistic militaries and from my microwave & laser burner) the tissues of the plants showed tiny particles of near-crystallized dust that were melted / bonded with the tissue. Both the plants and the
insects were literally cooked. This effect can only be reached by masers.

Aiming a computer guided maser at high altitude towards a crop field, in about 15 seconds a large complex pattern can be projected and "cooked in", using rotating maserbeams (it would be quite unfortunate if you would be moving under the beam at such moment)

Weapon used as toy

This is how crop circles are made, with a computer guided maser satellite, by bored artistic militaries. Period.

Oh, and the light flashes ? Well, simple, because of the electromagnetic field that is caused by the maser, the energy release is perceived as a flash of light. Sure they leave traces of energy in the plants, commonly incorrectly interpreted as spiritual energies of some sort. I have been into this research myself when I was studying all that stuff for my graduation.

By the way, if indeed Aliens have been around for thousands of years, how come that only since a few years cropcircles have been reported ? Since a few years, however, we do have star wars satellites - made by us - orbiting planet Earth. Once again, crop circles are NOT made by
Aliens or UFOs, but simply by a maser satellite, programmed by a bunch of geeks. Keep it simple.

================================
Mr. Jorge "George" Anthony Paniagua
615-A Jefferson Street
Stayton, Oregon 97383-1929
===========================

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are crop circles the work of hoaxers -- or aliens with too much time on their hands? Not very likely. Some crop circles may be created by Terra-based technology that incorporate gravity waves or other esoteric science.

Former aerospace engineer Brian Desborough, in his book, They Cast No Shadows: A collection of essays on the Illuminati, revisionist history and suppressed technologies (iUniverse) says that crop circles are in many cases due to Mossbauer Beam technology.

"Some UFO writers and lecturers who lack a scientific background claim that humans lack the technology to create such complex crop circles," he writes. "For the record, the basic crop circle characteristics outlined above are exactly the evidential signs that would remain if the crop circle were to be created by means of a low powered gamma ray beam device. Such technology was only implemented into widespread use by the military during the past two decades -- the same time period that elaborate crop circles first began to appear."

"The swollen nodes of grain stalks are of high moisture content; the high frequency gamma ray beam would cause the moisture in the nodes to convert to super heated steam, swelling and softening the nodal cells and causing the stalks to bend in the direction swept by the beam," he continues. "Such beams are capable of creating extremely fine detail; the high frequency clicking sound which is emitted from newly formed circles strongly suggests that the beam systems employed in this duplicitous act incorporate Mossbauer beam technology. The soil within the circle would emit radiation and any creature unfortunate enough to be irradiated by the beam would be carbonized."

Desborough's conclusion about crop circles remains the most logical explanation on the topic. He writes, "In order to add to the illusion that crop circles are the creation of a technologically superior race of extraterrestrials, the Mossbauer beam units probably are mounted in terrestrially manufactured flying saucers," echoing the conclusions of Bill Lyne, author of Pentagon Aliens: Flying Saucers Are Man Made Electrical Machines and Occult Ether Physics.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MFP's question:

"So are crop circles the work of hoaxers -- or aliens with too much time on their hands?"

this is the totally wrong question and already assumes things are black and white.

i know 100% that some crop circles are faked the same as i know some u.f.o sightings are made up and footage faked.

therefore the question should be is there evidence of alien made crop circles. like wise with my other example the question would be can all of this differant u.f.o footage be explained.

in both cases there are obviously fakes, so that answers half of your question. the question is are they all faked to make us believe aliens?

if aliens do exsist and we found out they were communicating through crop circles then i know 100% the answer to your question would be both.

because if it had been proven aliens had caused crop circles that dos'nt mean some of them were not faked by humans for laugh or attention.

the same as if some were found out to of been faked by humans that dos'nt mean the unexplainable ones were not created by aliens, or whatever.

people always miss out the third option, and seem to be stuck in a two option only mode, one or the other but not both, even though both is just as likely as it being one or the other.

its like asking who can swim man or fish?

the problem i find with information most of the time is it all comes from this notion of only being one way or the other, even though both sides have convincing evidence for a case, never do they ever think that what both are saying could be true, because they dismiss it or ignore it with the evidence they have that suits their belief.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky54 said" the question is are they all faked to make us believe aliens? "

I would say most are faked by humans/military to make us believe in aliens/end time prophecies... 1 % by freak weather patterns...no alien/end time sign language i'm afraid...that just sells books and helps keep the alien agenda card in play..end of story

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely the question is not whether some UFOs and CCs are intentional hoaxes and the work of 'pranksters' amongst the military industrial psychos. Some undoubtedly are. The question is does this explain all examples or are ANY of ET origin?
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
just a thought...why is the Glastonbury Symposium suddenly embracing 911 stuff..it also took Nexus magaizine a few years to publish one article on 9/11..are these guys running the GS part of the UN funding like alot of the 'spiritual ' guru organisations?

Does mopping up after other peoples' inaccurate multiple posts constitute spamming?

Well, anyway, for the benefit of mason-free party, who (in the spirit of a true NPTer) refuses to accept answers and simply comes back and asks the same question time after time - here is the cover of Nexus dated August - September 2002 - hardly a few years - not even one! The article by Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed is six pages long.

Also noteworthy is the article entitled 'Warning of a faked threat from space'. Isn't this the basis of your campaign (or should I say vendetta) against anything crop circle related? Whoops! You seem to be shítting in your own casserole!

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To paraphrase Ronald Reagan in the speech he made at the United Nations on 21st September 1987, I occasionally think how quickly intangible threats are conjured up whenever people start asking question:

www.flamesong.com/911/reagan.html

He stated:

'In our obsessions of antagonisms of the moment we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity.

Perhaps we need some outside universal threat to make us recognise this common bound.

I occasionally think how quickly our differences, world wide, would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world...'

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I explained before how Rockefeller uses the microwave equivalent of a disco laser - a steerable laser - to etch patterns. The complexity and the fact that stems collapse at thick nodes are signature for maser. Stability is attained using Hollywood tech - the gyro-stabilised mount. Platform any aerial vehicle you care to mention.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On The CIA And Christian Missionaries
http://www.finalcall.com/perspectives/sudan_cia05-15-2001.htm
by Cedric
Muhammad
-Guest Columnist-

Related links:

On Slavery
In The Sudan
BEC, 05-15-2001

E-Letter To The Washington Post and William Raspberry
BEC, 05-08-2001

Sharpton calls on U.S.
leadership to solve
the civil war in Sudan
FCN 05-01-2001

America's failed
policy in the Sudan
FCN 11-14-2000

Sudan.net
News, Culture and History

Establishing a direct link between missionaries, US AID, the CIA and other intelligence agencies like the NSA, is not a very difficult task. The question for the Black electorate, in the Western Hemisphere and Africa is how such a history impacts on the monopoly of thought that Christian Solidarity International has obtained over the issue of the Sudan, influencing members of the US Congress and the British parliament, as well as White Conservatives and Black Civil Rights leaders?

The recent emergence of the relationship between the mainstream media, elected officials, White conservatives, Black civil rights leaders, a Sudanese opposition group (SPLA/M), and a Christian human rights organization, Christian Solidarity International (CSI), caused us to reflect over a long history of covert relationships between US and foreign intelligence agencies and Christian missionaries. One of the best examples of such was the relationship between the famous Wycliffe Bible Translators and the CIA. The relationship was documented in a book, Thy Will Be Done, written in the 1990s.

According to Gerard Colby and Charlotte Dennett, the association between the intelligence community and Christian missionaries predates the public emergence of the CIA. In Thy Will Be Done, they write of the Wycliffe Bible Translator's (also known as the Summer Institute of Linguistic -SIL) and its founder William Cameron Townsend's (also known as "Cam") association with the intelligence community.

"This was not the first time that SIL had served U.S. government intelligence purposes during the war. In 1942, after discussions in Washington with "some men who are interested in furthering good will between our countries", Cam specifically requested SIL's Mexico City office to solicit reports from "any of our workers who may have observed efforts on the part of anyone to make the Indians think that Americans are not their friends." Cam's directive ended with a message, "Please give my regards to Mr. Lockett in case you should see him in this connection." Thomas Lockett, commercial attaché', was Cam's confidential contact at the embassy after Ambassador Daniels departed in 1941. Lockett carried out intelligence missions for Washington, identifying suspected Nazi sympathizers and their companies for (Adolf) Berle and (Nelson) Rockefeller. SIL was one of his intelligence sources.

"SIL had helped gather anthropological information on the Tarascan Indians that ended up in Nelson Rockefeller's intelligence files. The files contained cross-references to reveal behavioral patterns among Indian peoples in everything from socialization (including aggressive tendencies) and personality traits, drives, emotions, and language structure, to political intrigue, kinship ties, traditional authority, mineral resources, exploitation, and labor relations. Rockefeller called these data the Strategic Index of Latin America."

While the majority of SIL or the Wycliffe Bible translators work with the intelligence agencies took place in Latin America they also worked hand in hand with the CIA in Asia,

"As souls ascended to heaven in the flight against Satan, many clergy became direct collaborators with the CIA. One member of the Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA) was proud of this collaboration. William Carlsen, a missionary in northeastern Thailand, considered it " a privilege to share information with responsible agencies of the government where they seek us out." Carlsen gave an eight-hour briefing to the CIA on Thailand's tribal areas when he returned home for a furlough. Most C&MA missionaries did likewise, according to a CIA source. Most of the information gleaned was about people, their actions, opinions, and grievances."

Interestingly, the link between the CIA and missionary groups was quite often the US Agency for International Development (AID). This is written of in great detail in Thy Will Be Done:

" William Cameron Townsend watched the controversy over the CIA's use of missionaries with curiosity and growing alarm. The CIA's penetration of religious missions, an issue previously overlooked by the media, was now, in 1975, making international headlines.

" The story had been building since 1970, when Dr. Eric Wolfe, chair of the American Anthropological Association's ethics committee, explained how anthropologists had been manipulated through the Chiang Mai Tribal Research Center in northern Thailand, which was funded through the Agency for International Development (AID). He also revealed that American missionary organizations had been drawn into this counterinsurgency operation as well.

"That June, President Nixon's director of AID, John Hannah, had admitted publicly that AID had funded CIA operations in Laos, and subsequent revelations pointed to CIA-AID collaboration in Ecuador, Uruguay, Thailand and the Philippines. These revelations could hurt all missionary efforts, but the Summer Institute of Linguistics (SIL) was particularly vulnerable. Cam Townsend had been aggressively pursuing government funding for his Bible translators for decades, first from foreign governments and then from his own government. The amendment to the 1949 Federal Property and Administrative Services Act that allowed religious missions to take surplus U.S. government property abroad had even been called "Townsend's bill" in some congressional circles. By the 1960s, SIL was receiving a hefty income from AID indirectly through foreign governments that received U.S. foreign aid or directly through AID-funded programs in bilingual education and agricultural development cooperatives. This income was supplemented by surplus military equipment, including helicopters that were retired from Vietnam and donated to SIL. Evangelized pilots of these choppers became soldiers for Christ in the tradition of Dawson Trotman's Navigators. In Peru, after the nationalization of Standard Oil, the head of the U.S. Embassy's AID office even became a member of SIL."

Establishing a direct link between missionaries, US AID, the CIA and other intelligence agencies like the NSA, is not a very difficult task. The question for the Black electorate, in the Western Hemisphere and Africa is how such a history impacts on the monopoly of thought that Christian Solidarity International has obtained over the issue of the Sudan, influencing members of the US Congress and the British parliament, as well as White Conservatives and Black Civil Rights leaders?

And finally, what does all of this have to do with President Bush's new appointment to head US AID, Andrew Natsios and his decision, this month, to make Mr. Natsios the special humanitarian coordinator to monitor aid deliveries in Sudan?

We were intrigued by President Bush's recent emphasis on making sure that aid deliveries reached the people of the Sudan as opposed to being stolen and misappropriated by the Sudanese government. We were interested in President Bush's comments because it has been documented by many human rights groups and even the US government that it has been the SPLA, the Sudanese opposition group, that has been foremost in stealing foreign aid, food and resources before they reach the Sudanese people. Again, human rights groups have documented this information and provided it to the White House and members of the US Congress. But Republicans and Democrats alike, have done and said nothing.

Not surprisingly, Christian Solidarity International, who works hand in hand with the SPLA in arranging its "slavery redemptions", has been silent on such abuses, as have all of those in the anti-slavery coalition in America. The missionary and human rights work of Christians in the Sudan seems to dovetail rather nicely with the foreign policy objectives of the US and Britain in that part of Africa.

A coincidence?

Will Andrew Natsios' work in the Sudan continue US AID's tradition of "counterinsurgency" work? And what is there to be learned of the relationship between US AID and CSI?

There is so much more to this "slavery" in the Sudan issue than most imagine…

(Cedric Muhammad is the Publisher of BlackElectorate.com, a publication that focuses on the dynamics of Black culture, economics and politics.)

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: