FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shayler says he's the New Messiah
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Shayler says he's the New Messiah Reply with quote

Glastonbury Symposium - Sunday July 29th - 9.30pm

Let it be recorded that the time & date shown above is almost the exact moment Davis Shayler announced, to a stunned but largely sympathetic audience, that he is the new Messiah.

High on another stunning presentation from Ian Crane, the atmosphere in a packed Glastonbury Town Hall was pregnant with expectation as David Shayler was wired for sound. Already prepared for controversy by host Andy Thomas, nobody could have anticipated what was about to occur. An extremely tolerant and generally sympathetic audience sat in stunned silence as they endured an hour long narcissistic monologue during which a frail-looking David Shayler explained that he was not only the re-incarnation of the Christ but also the re-incarnation of King Arthur, Leonardo Da Vinci and a whole host of other historically significant characters. As the monologue progressed, it would have been obvious to any student of Stanislav Grof that Mr Shayler is in the middle of his very own 'Spiritual Emergency'! When David Shayler concluded his self-obsessed rant by standing centre stage with arms outstretched in mock crucifixion, the raptuous ovation which had followed Ian Crane's presentation was replaced by polite but nervous applause.

Surely David has friends or family who are capable of pointing out that he is not even the new David Icke, let alone the New Messiah! Listening in on numerous conversations in the pub after the event, the general reaction was one of sympathetic concern. It is very sad to see a man who has commanded tremendous respect for blowing the whistle on the British Intelligence Services for attempting to assassinate Col Gaddafi, descend into such blatant paranoid psychosis. If his claims of the numerous attempts on his life have any substance, it doesn't say much for the capabilities of Black Op's teams that he is still on this mortal coil ... but then David claims that he has 'raised his spiritual vibration' to such a level that he is invincible. I hope with all sincerity that this claim is not put to the test.

Although The Watcher is no great fan of the psychological community, it is abundantly clear that David Shayler is is need of help and support from people who understand the transpersonal process. It would also be highly advisable to encourage him to go through his transpersonal and spiritual awakening away from public scrutiny.

Unfortunately for David all of the Glastonbury Symposium presentations were recorded, with delivery of pre-ordered DVD's being available in early September. If the organisers of the Symposium are prepared to withdraw the DVD of David's monologue from the 2007 Symposium catalogue, it would be a wonderfully magnanimous gesture of human benevolence.

If anyone reading this considers themselves to a close friend to David, please investigate the possibility of David being welcomed by any of the following:

THE CENTRE FOR TRANSPERSONAL PSYCHOLOGY
www.transpersonalcentre.co.uk
101 Crawford Street
London, WIH 2HP England
Tel: 020 7724 9243

SPIRITUAL EMERGENCE SUPPORT UK
www.spiritual-emergence-support-uk.co.uk
Kerin Webb
Support for people dealing with kundalini/shamanic/ spiritual emergence issues.
Bournemouth, Dorset.
kerin@spiritual-emergence-support-uk.co.uk

DR. MICHAEL MILLETT
www.elevatedtherapy.com
TEL: 020 8453 0426

SPIRITUAL CRISIS NETWORK (UK)
www.SpiritualCrisisNetwork.org.uk

In profound support,

The Watcher
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sound advice from the watcher and those links may well be of help. Friends have indeed been encouraging David to go through his transpersonal and spiritual awakening away from public scrutiny. Advice David has choosen not to follow. Such is life. I'm sure we all wish David well whilst sharing your concerns
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Dear! Not what was needed!
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoops!

Now there's a well worn wrong turn on the mountain of personal discovery! Fingers crossed David makes it back onto the right path (for him) so he can have a laugh about it in years to come

Excellent advice and links Watcher, lets hope they reach out to everyone having similar struggles

Last edited by John White on Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This phrase caught my eye:-

"then David claims that he has 'raised his spiritual vibration' to such a level that he is invincible. I hope with all sincerity that this claim is not put to the test. "

And why should it not be put to the test? How many of us can claim to have been put through so many tests as David Shayler has? Come on, SPEAK UP!??

Glastonbury can do strange things to an individual with heightened perceptions. The energies there are not at all what one might call 'healthy'. It is an area that genuine Chinese Feng Shui masters avoid like the plague. Around the Tor lies an ancient sickness. Has no one else here experienced it?

The antidote is fortunately very easy to obtain - go straight from there to Avebury and lean against one of the Southwest stones at sunrise or sundown. All will be healed and for some, all will be revealed.

Wacky? No - this is REALITY - what we live day to day is the fantasy bred into us from birth by priests and others who would wish to control us.

I have a fairly good idea of what David is going through - so sad that more cannot understand that. IT SHOULD BE BROUGHT OUT INTO THE LIGHT - NOT HIDDEN, CONFINED or STRAIGHT-JACKETED!

In Love and Light with a full knowledge of what each individual truly contains (an eternal well-spring of clean energy) nothing is impossible; nothing is hidden.

"Ecstasy and Madness are the states closest to God" - St. Anthony.

I have no qualms posting this here, as I know from personal experience and the experiences of many many others amongst whom I live, that what David is going through is what we all must go through if we are to truly find our way out of this present vile and truly, fundamental Evil mess
we are all battling against.

"BE the change you wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi.

One word of advice - the closer one comes to a true realization of our intrinsic (and truly VAST) abilities - the more we are shot at by those who have yet to experience their 'Jesus Moment' and by those who never will, having given themselves over to the forces of sloth, greed and below all - FEAR.

Support David - don't get in his way. Don't hide him away.

I don't ask anyone to take any of this second hand. I merely ask each of you to Inquire Within... as there lies YOUR key.

We are ALL 'messiahs' - Live it! BE IT! Then nothing ON EARTH can stop the forces of Love, Truth and Justice.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
"then David claims that he has 'raised his spiritual vibration' to such a level that he is invincible. I hope with all sincerity that this claim is not put to the test. "

Icke's said much the same thing in the past. Fearlessness is a very creditable thing

Quote:
Shayler explained that he was not only the re-incarnation of the Christ but also the re-incarnation of King Arthur, Leonardo Da Vinci and a whole host of other historically significant characters

Lets face it: he's not. Its the ego self bonding with archytypes, and it's an experiance a lot of people go through with a Kundalini awakening

Quote:
Glastonbury can do strange things to an individual with heightened perceptions. The energies there are not at all what one might call 'healthy'. It is an area that genuine Chinese Feng Shui masters avoid like the plague. Around the Tor lies an ancient sickness. Has no one else here experienced it?

I wouldn't desecribe Glastonvury's energies as "sick", but theres a lot more going on than meets the eye

Last edited by John White on Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Whoops!

Now there's a well worn wrong turn on the mountain of personal discovery!

And you with your Gandalf avatar? What confusion! You externalize what you could find in yourself, if you only dared.

This is far too big for mere words. All I can say to help you is to listen, in very quiet and calm moments, to the very tiniest voice within you. Once you can hear your true soul self you will know what you must do.

Support David. DO NOT HIDE HIM AWAY.

Your collective 'embarrassment' is most detrimental to our cause of bringing Light into dark places - something David has done A WHOLE LOT MORE than most of us. Please remember that.

Your attitude is akin to giving up to the forces of fear and darkness before you have even started.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And you with your Gandalf avatar? What confusion! You externalize what you could find in yourself, if you only dared.

LOL! No comment!

Cool

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"it is abundantly clear that David Shayler is is need of help"

No He is NOT!

" and support from people who understand the transpersonal process. "

NO! The ONLY person who can 'understand' is EACH individual for themselves

"It would also be highly advisable to encourage him to go through his transpersonal and spiritual awakening away from public scrutiny. "

Why? He is showing you THE WAY. People in his state cannot communicate to those who cannot hear. Has it ever been different?

Gautama - ascended
Shiva - ascended
Jesus - ascended
Mohamed - ascended, sorta ;-)
so many others - ascended
JFK? - ascended
Martin Luther King - ascended
uncounted martyrs - ascended

Get the picture?

probly not but there's no harm in trying, as there is so little left in the world to loose...
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quoth John: "LOL! No comment!"

How very British! Stiff upper lip and all that, what?

This in and of itself is the ruin of Truth. The reason we are in this parlous state on the brink of global dictatorship, utterly cowed by psychopaths pumping out their fear and loathing, day in, day out.

Mum's the word, what, what? Hide it under the carpet. Don't let Auntie Ethel get wind of it, what?!

I say, steady on, old chap - mustn't let the side down, what?

Ratzinger's father was SS, now the son is Pope - what does that tell you about organized, centralized religion?

Sickening.
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: David's Journey Reply with quote

Thermate 911 wrote:
Quote:
Support David. DO NOT HIDE HIM AWAY

There speaks an individual with the sensitivity of a vulture.

The transpersonal experience is ideally explored in a metaphoric (or perhaps even a literal) cave. The solitude providing the opportunity for self-reflection, which is fundamental to achieving the state of 'knowing thyself'.

By his own admission last night, David's self-reflection appears to be limited to that induced by his usage of mushrooms, ayahuasca & iboga. Last night's performance indicated that the battle for David's Soul is well and truly under way but any suggestion that this process should be exposed to public scrutiny cannot, in any way,be in David's longer term interests ... and one can only question the motivation of anyone who suggests otherwise!

The Watcher
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: David's Journey Reply with quote

The Watcher wrote:
Thermate 911 wrote:
Quote:
Support David. DO NOT HIDE HIM AWAY

There speaks an individual with the sensitivity of a vulture. The Watcher

Shut him UP! Stone him! Nail him to the Cross! Do whatever you can to hide this light?

I ask again - Who can claim to have done HALF of what David has done to uncover the truth about our present world situation? What do you think drives him to be so selfless? In return he has received the universal gift of KNOWING. Reward enough? Yes, if you leave him alone to do whatever he thinks fit.

I am sorry for you, Watcher. Perhaps it is time for you to stop watching and start doing?

I find it most significant that you were the very first here to impose YOUR perception upon what took place at GlastonFant...

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Shayler says he's the New Messiah Reply with quote

Good call watcher.

If Dave is the saviour of the world then there is less hope for humanity than there was yesterday Wink

I've no doubt Dave's been under a lot of pressure so sympathy rather than derision is appropriate.
Anyone who believes hallucinations are more real than what we see around us is bound to get mixed up.

There is a lesson for us all here.
Stay away from Kaballah.

The Watcher wrote:
Glastonbury Symposium - Sunday July 29th - 9.30pm

Let it be recorded that the time & date shown above is almost the exact moment Davis Shayler announced, to a stunned but largely sympathetic audience, that he is the new Messiah.

High on another stunning presentation from Ian Crane, the atmosphere in a packed Glastonbury Town Hall was pregnant with expectation as David Shayler was wired for sound. Already prepared for controversy by host Andy Thomas, nobody could have anticipated what was about to occur. An extremely tolerant and generally sympathetic audience sat in stunned silence as they endured an hour long narcissistic monologue during which a frail-looking David Shayler explained that he was not only the re-incarnation of the Christ but also the re-incarnation of King Arthur, Leonardo Da Vinci and a whole host of other historically significant characters. As the monologue progressed, it would have been obvious to any student of Stanislav Grof that Mr Shayler is in the middle of his very own 'Spiritual Emergency'! When David Shayler concluded his self-obsessed rant by standing centre stage with arms outstretched in mock crucifixion, the raptuous ovation which had followed Ian Crane's presentation was replaced by polite but nervous applause.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quoth Tony (who, through bravery and determination, knows all about Bilderberg machinations)

"Anyone who believes hallucinations are more real than what we see around us is bound to get mixed up. "

There speaks a man bound by the 5 senses. What do you think the other 95% of our brains are for?

So you discredit Jesus walking on water or hot coals? (In the right state, it's easy, BTW - fakirs have been doing it for centuries)

The semiotic 'Water into Wine' ?

Do you also deny that He did not 'hide his light (aka 'hallucinations') under a bushel' despite his detractors persistently trashing Him and eventually hounding Him to death, so the story goes?

It seems to me, Tony, that we shackle ourselves by NOT accepting what the eternal Soul in each of us has to offer.

I'll shut up here as words are such very poor tools - they're more effective at strangling and dividing us...

Hey ho...
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911
Quote:
I find it most significant that you were the very first here to impose YOUR perception upon what took place at GlastonFant...

Well ... suffice to say, "I was actually there!"

The Glastonbury Symposium is an outstanding event and is (IMHO) the premier annual 'Truth' event in the UK. Andy Thomas & Sheila Martin host an exceptionally well-organised three-day event. The Glastonbury Symposium could be the template for a 9/11 Truth event but there appear to be 'too many cooks' in a very small 9/11 UK Truth movement to be able to organise something of this calibre.

It is a credit to the organisers of the Symposium that they are able to attract such an eclectic range of speakers and are able to bring in some 400+ people from all over the world. It is also a credit to Andy Thomas that he permitted David a 'safe space' in which make his announcement to the world.

As for being the first to 'impose my perception', I endeavoured to get in first with what I had hoped would be regarded as a balanced assessment ... perhaps you would have preferred to see how the likes of Paul Stott would have perceived last night's events?

In many respects, it is unfortunate that the 2007 Glastonbury Symposium will probably be remembered for David's pronouncement, instead of the truly memorable contributions from, amongst others, Phillip Day, Lynne McTaggart, Satish Kumar, Marcus Allen, Andy Thomas & Ian Crane.

BTW on Saturday morning Andy Thomas established himself as an excellent speaker on the subject of 9/11 and the wider quest for truth.

That is all I have to say on this thread.

The Watcher
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to the Watcher for this report.

It seems to have been "coming to a head" with David for quite a while. Tony G mentioned to me a few weeks ago that David S had been saying similar things then. I had heard David mention the ideas of being "spiritually protected" some months ago, but I never realised he had "gone on from there".

I have a lot of respect for David and what he has said and done, but when he publicly makes statements such as this, it makes him very difficult for everyone to relate to.

I hope that there are people near him that can guide "him to a place" which will help him to come to terms with whatever he's going through. It may seem unkind of me to say so, but perhaps he should watch "Life of Brian" a few times!! (I love that film for all kinds of reasons!)

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a cry for help post his split with Annie, could be the convergence of lay lines round Glasto' playing with his transem. Didn't Jimmy Walter lose the plot somewhat and Dylan Avery looks a shadow of the man he used to last I saw him.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like Shayler has been got at. First I thought he was playing a dirty game, but this is delusional stuff. Looking frail?

Slow poisoning not out of the question.

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian Haw has discovered his version of God, it gives him strength, focus and a reason to continue (and he knows he is right). Is he nut, old and past it, delusional or what ever? What ever he is I like him for who he is and what he stands for. Where is the strength in being paranoid of what others think. I'm quite sure Jesus never rushed out for an Armani shirt and shades and maybe he didn't wow people on the dancefloor!
I totally agree with Thermate it can only be David to decide to where he takes his life, everyone here should repect him for that, what he has done and hopefully go on to do Wink

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
Brian Haw has discovered his version of God, it gives him strength, focus and a reason to continue (and he knows he is right). Is he nut, old and past it, delusional or what ever? What ever he is I like him for who he is and what he stands for. Where is the strength in being paranoid of what others think. I'm quite sure Jesus never rushed out for an Armani shirt and shades and maybe he didn't wow people on the dancefloor!
I totally agree with Thermate it can only be David to decide to where he takes his life, everyone here should repect him for that, what he has done and hopefully go on to do Wink

Theres nothing wrong with God consciousness and being God conscious and many truthseekers are indeed just that: this is not the issue: neither is it a question of deriding anyone for having spiritual values and expressing spiritual truths

Unless one genuinely believes Dave Shayler is all the things he has claimed to be (reincarnation of Christ? Arthur Pendragon? Davinci?), and I can't see why anyone should, it is irresponsible and imbalanced to support him publically claiming to be those things, and better for all concerned that public speakers representing 9/11 truth and the truth movement in general have found their balance when they do so.

There is a difference between spiritual truth and spiritual delusion, and an important lesson in this situation as to why we should focus on the information, not on the personalities delivering it

And in the meanwhile, I'm 100% Dave Shayler getting the clarity and perspective to be an effective voice again. Sorry, but he can't be considered so at the moment, and also sorry that the tell tales of this situation have been evident for some time: from Dave Saylers broadcasts last year for one thing

This isnt to say that this incident yesterday means Dave Shayler should be written off: far from it, look at Icke today compared with the Wogan incident back in 1991: but I bet Dave Icke would have some choice advice from the Light of Experiance for Dave Shayler right now, and I also bet it would be along the lines of "Take a break mate"

Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: OMG!! - Pun intended... Reply with quote

I think David needs counselling, and also needs see his GP who should refer him to a sympathetic psychiatrist urgently! I mean this sounds like a single acute psychotic episode manifested as mania, the condition often involves psychiatric symptoms which are delusions of grandiosity, (delusions are *roughly* fixed unshakable beliefs which are false and are out of context for the person's educational/social background). The delusions often revolve around religious themes. This is a common condition. I have medical training and worked in psychiatry and seen this happen to people regularly, it's quite distressing to watch. It doesn't happen to those affected overnight. I'm not a fan of psychiatry and I'm not trying to preach to people about spirituality, so don't start shouting and screaming at me about psychiatry/god etc. I hope someone who reads this passes this on to people who are close to David.

This has all been a very stressful period in his life. He lost his job, went to prison, lost a relationship, he has found out about 9/11 and 7/7 and spoken out and been put back into the spotlight over these issues, and a psychiatric professional should appreciate that.

I don't know who these advisors/people the Watcher spoke about are, but if they understand immense psychological stress on people who are attempting to redefine themselves, and find meaning in their lives then they should be able to help.

It's very concerning, primarily and obviously I'm concerned for big Dave. Secondly and this is a far, far second because regardless of what was actually said, any claims of religious/messianic status will be used to discredit the 9/11 7/7 truth movement.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes on Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:19 pm; edited 5 times in total
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe now would be a good time for someone close to disabuse him of the idea that magic mushrooms are the way forward.

Whilst not wishing to delineate one fantasist from another, can anyone disabuse me from the notion that listening to verbalised psilocybin is in any way less preferable or worthy of less applause than 2012 ?

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Disco_Destroyer wrote:

Theres nothing wrong with God consciousness and being God conscious and many truthseekers are indeed just that: this is not the issue: neither is it a question of deriding anyone for having spiritual values and expressing spiritual truths

Unless one genuinely believes Dave Shayler is all the things he has claimed to be (reincarnation of Christ? Arthur Pendragon? Davinci?), and I can't see why anyone should, it is irresponsible and imbalanced to support him publically claiming to be those things, and better for all concerned that public speakers representing 9/11 truth and the truth movement in general have found their balance when they do so.

There is a difference between spiritual truth and spiritual delusion, and an important lesson in this situation as to why we should focus on the information, not on the personalities delivering it

And in the meanwhile, I'm 100% Dave Shayler getting the clarity and perspective to be an effective voice again. Sorry, but he can't be considered so at the moment, and also sorry that the tell tales of this situation have been evident for some time: from Dave Saylers broadcasts last year for one thing

This isnt to say that this incident yesterday means Dave Shayler should be written off: far from it, look at Icke today compared with the Wogan incident back in 1991: but I bet Dave Icke would have some choice advice from the Light of Experiance for Dave Shayler right now, and I also bet it would be along the lines of "Take a break mate"

I am aware of the worries and I was trying to draw a comparison as Brian Haw strutts about feeling invincible and although I've never heard him say 'I'm the Messiah' I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that at least the thought has played on his mind Wink
I think one would have to look at whether its a reflection of his good intentions or whether he feels he really is the chosen one? After all I doubt 'The Returning Messiah' will be born with a Halo or anything else for that matter! but then there is that hologram technology Wink
I personally see Jesus as a great revolutionary figure in turbulent political times, just like many before and since! You can keep your holy spirit and Heaven and Hell to your self Razz Sorry kinda strayed off there but felt I had to clarify my beliefs Wink

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we have a report from others who attended the talk?

When speaking in spiritual terms, words are often left open to interpretation, it would be good to find out word for word exactly what was said.

For example, David Shayler might have implied that he feels the same energy/spirit/inspiration as many historical radicals, which could have easily been interpreted as him claiming to be these figures.

I'm not calling into question The Watchers report and I'm sure he will agree that we need to see exactly what was said before jumping to conclusions and enable us to reach our own interpretation.

Maybe Ian Crane is able to recall exactly what was said.

SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
B
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Watcher for your astute report.

No Thermate, this is certainly not the Glasto vibe, Dave was already planning last night's revelations whilst still in Bristol & Totnes, with those closest to him struggling to dissuade him, but to no avail, q.e.d..

This actually has been coming on for a very long time; I observed the beginnings of it last year when Dave was living under my roof. He was doing a lot of skunk and trying to clear up some massive internal emotional log-jam with the aid of mushrooms & a plant, can't remember their names, something beginning with A. He had issues going back to infancy which in fairness he was trying to deal with but kept getting distracted by psychic experiences (induced by the drugs) and of course the relationship with Annie was on the rocks too. It was immediately clear why: he lacked basic consideration for those around him, he was undisciplined, physically lazy and slovenly, in stark contrast to Annie, who is ultra-considerate, disciplined and a very hard worker as we all know.

To give David the benefit of the doubt though (despite everything I remain very fond of him and eternally respectful of his bravery in exposing the machinations of the secret state), the less attractive personal behaviours including the aggression if challenged (I soon learned not to!!) could well have been the beginnings of the psychosis; I've seen similar symptoms in my own schizophrenic daughter & fellow-patients with long-term mental illnesses. And I have to say I roundly blame the skunk and possibly the other substances for turning what yes, was very probably the beginnings of a spiritual awakening in the best sense into something sadly more mundane and pathological.

Well there it is: my view is that Dave needs rest and care and as little of the oxygen of publicity for his grandiose self-perceptions as can be arranged, or not arranged - for his own and everyone else's good he shouldn't be on platforms at the moment, at least yesterday's performance will have clarified that.

Holy, enlightened, Messianic, etc. is as holy, enlightened & Messianic does! It takes sometimes years of discipline and patient work on the self to achieve genuine spirituality, which then manifests as quiet power, attunement to people and to nature, delightful humour and a marked lack of any form of self-aggrandisement.

In the meantime, the best resource of any aspirant on the path, better than mushrooms, mantras or meditation etc. comes from working together with others, preferably those with a similar bent or a common goal, and from LISTENING, learning and looking out for each other. So I hope that Dave when he comes out of this (as I sincerely hope he will, he's a hugely worthwhile person as we all know) will put team-working and sensitivity to others much higher up his scale of priorities.

For the moment though he’s a sick member of our community who needs our love and care to help him recover, and those immediately involved in looking after him need to be supported too.

Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This actually has been coming on for a very long time; I observed the beginnings of it last year when Dave was living under my roof. He was doing a lot of skunk and trying to clear up some massive internal emotional log-jam with the aid of mushrooms & a plant, can't remember their names, something beginning with A. He had issues going back to infancy which in fairness he was trying to deal with but kept getting distracted by psychic experiences (induced by the drugs)

'Acute Psychotic Episode triggered/precipitated by substance abuse', well that is what I would say for what it's worth.

I don't know where the *SKUNK* and *MAGIC MUSHROOMS* fit into this but I was looking at the website supplied by The Watcher above, http://www.spiritualcrisisnetwork.org.uk/

In the diagnostic manual DSM-IV there is a category of 'Religious or Spiritual Problem'. This diagnostic manual is used by mental health professionals. It is used more widely in the USA than in the UK.

In the DSM-IV spiritual problems are defined as distressing experiences that involve a person's relationship with a transcendent being or force but are not necessarily related to an organised church or religious institution.
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We owe David a lot for the way he has advanced the British 9/11 Truth campaign over the past two years and I for one will always be grateful to him for that.

A lot has already been said on this thread but I would just like to make the point that the Matrix has nearly everyone in this perceived concensus reality by the short and curlies! Whether it is through the orthodox religions, the New Age movement, party politics, money or materialism, we are all trapped in some way. David is unfortunately a tragic victim of the Matrix....but so is anyone who believes in a 'God' that can 'save you', a 'God' that you must 'worship'. We are all, on a very equal basis, parts of the Infinite Consciousness/Awareness/Possibility/Love like droplets in an Ocean. We don't need to prostrate ourselves to any greater being...THEY DON'T EXIST EXCEPT WITHIN THE MATRIX. We are the future and the power of the Matrix is waning as more and more people wake up to their real potential. Even the Illuminati/NWO, who serve and feed the Matrix, are part of Infinite Consciousness. There is no room for revenge, judgement and violence, just love, contentment and peace.

I wish David well and I'm sure he will be back.

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: FWIW - recommendation: pragmatists, pls ignore this post... Reply with quote

Quote:
Unless one genuinely believes Dave Shayler is all the things he has claimed to be (reincarnation of Christ? Arthur Pendragon? Davinci?), and I can't see why anyone should,

Sorry, can't resist:- Why not? {;-)

ISTM, when in a heightened state (and it most certainly doesn't sound like anything to do with drugs by the key words he's using) we are everyone, everywhere, any'time' (a mechanical concept that doesn't exist beyond the five senses) in the universe. It is only human to identify with Avatars. Mine was Osiris.

One has no 'choice' about how or when this universal energy 'descends' on one in the early stages of 'realization'.

Words! Gateway to intellectual rationalization.

Changes are coming fast for some now. Maybe the old laws are becoming redundant? Maybe this entire sector of space is affected? Climate 'change' noted on outer moons?

It seems we are electromagnetic beings in an electromagnetic universe. Our nervous systems are developing. We have new senses.

Just in 'time'?

Reiki is one way 'in' for some...

For those appalled that 9/11 'truth' is tainted with us 'wackos', my sincerest apologies for alarming you. I do assure you that our analytical faculties remain unimpaired. ;-)
moeen yaseen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Shayler says he is the new Messiah Reply with quote

There are several issues here. One is the mind and state David finds himself in and I would rather NOT comment on that here as others have already done.

Secondly, we need to be prepared as a movement to have a damage limitation strategy in place. His association with the UK 9/11 truth movement must not be allowed to tarnish the movement and the cause it is dedicated to. No individual represents this movement and we must be ready to dissassociate ourselves from anything which is fundamentally detrimental to the cause. I must confess that we need to refrain from giving any one individual such prominence. There have to be checks and balances Ian otherwise this work will go to rot just like that.

Thirdly taking for granted his utterances of being the "new Messiah" as stated we need to remind ourselves that all 3 Monotheistic faiths of Judaism, Christianity and Islam have their own eschatology concerning the second coming of Jesus. In Islam there is also a correlation with the Mahdi appearing with Jesus and restoring TRUTH and JUSTICE to the world. Accordingly this is not a matter to be toyed with lightly as we are talking about the fate of humanity here. Each of us here has to either accept his claim or reject it. Also we should also have no truck with charlatans as I can guarantee that the NWO is aching to bring on their
Messiah on stage soon. Laughing
ianrcrane

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: David @ Glastonbury Reply with quote

Mick Meaney wrote:
Quote:
Do we have a report from others who attended the talk?

When speaking in spiritual terms, words are often left open to interpretation, it would be good to find out word for word exactly what was said.

For example, David Shayler might have implied that he feels the same energy/spirit/inspiration as many historical radicals, which could have easily been interpreted as him claiming to be these figures.

I'm not calling into question The Watchers report and I'm sure he will agree that we need to see exactly what was said before jumping to conclusions and enable us to reach our own interpretation.

Maybe Ian Crane is able to recall exactly what was said.

The Watcher has, in my opinion, written a fair and balanced report of what transpired yesterday evening. My heart goes out to those who have taken on the responsibility for providing David with their unmitigated love and continued support.

Ian R. Crane
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: