FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ron Paul Tells 911 Truth "Absolutely Not An Inside Job&

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Ron Paul Tells 911 Truth "Absolutely Not An Inside Job& Reply with quote

So, here it is. You claim that Shayler said some things and I do not believe it.

Ron Paul does not believe government had absolutely ANYTHING to do with 911 other than incompetent Keystone Cops.

I have real proof, his words recorded to tell 911 Truth where to get off the ship. Do you have Dave’s?

http://www.911researchers.com/node/904
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Ron Paul Tells 911 Truth "Absolutely Not An Inside Reply with quote

911Eyewitness wrote:
So, here it is. You claim that Shayler said some things and I do not believe it.

Ron Paul does not believe government had absolutely ANYTHING to do with 911 other than incompetent Keystone Cops.

I have real proof, his words recorded to tell 911 Truth where to get off the ship. Do you have Dave’s?

You should know that some people say some pretty weird stuff when on dope.

Re Ron Paul, well done. Like Pellosi, Hillary Clinton & Kerry, 'tweedle dum' to Republican 'tweedle dee'.

paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Ron Paul Tells 911 Truth "Absolutely Not An Inside Reply with quote

911Eyewitness wrote:

Critical Rick . I think Shaylers ride has been aborted

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust no leader. Egos plus conceit plus backing = MOTS
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on......Ron Paul knows there are major problems with the government's story on 9/11 - he has 100% supported a new, independent enquiry (which is something most of us want, right?) and he has gone on record about many other staged terror attacks in the past.

Ron Paul isn't in the same position as us if he states '9/11 was an inside job' then I'm sure all the media in America would kill his chances of speaking in any debates. Which is a bad thing.

I think the fact that he has been on the Alex Jones Radio show many, many times speaks volumes - since Jones is the biggest mouth on 9/11 being a military industrial complex, staged attack.

Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plenty of wriggle room in that comment. Regardless of what Ron Paul says or does on 9/11 he still comes out 1000% better than anyone else currently involved. And 911Eyewitness actually just misrepresented the very video he referred to, which suggests desperation!

Ron Paul does not speak for the 9/11 truth movement.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cruise4 wrote:
Plenty of wriggle room in that comment. Regardless of what Ron Paul says or does on 9/11 he still comes out 1000% better than anyone else currently involved. And 911Eyewitness actually just misrepresented the very video he referred to, which suggests desperation!

Ron Paul does not speak for the 9/11 truth movement.

Well said.
Ron Paul is the ONLY hope for peace in this world.
He is 72 years old and if we get Guliani or more likely Hilary Clinton you can say with 100% certainty the world is F*CKED.
Iran will be bombed back into the stone age.
America will merge/takeover Canada and Mexico impose martial law.
And you know the rest.
Of ALL the democratic and Republican candidates only Ron Paul opposes the war, only Ron Paul wants to abolish the Bush corporation (CIA), only Ron Paul will make peace with the world and make America the beacon of freedom and justice in the world.

If that and plenty more is not good enough for you then i am sorry but you are not living in the real world. Would you rather have Lebanese Ralph Nader? The guy who ensured 'Big' Al Gore-mless lost the election in 2000?
I would vote for Ron Paul anytime and im not even a yanker Very Happy

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to think RP really was a great white hope. And that holding back on 911 is simply pragmatism, that all would be reveled were he elected.

However he says 911 is definitely not an inside job. He coild have said nothing about it at all. How is he now going to turn around and tell the truth without being lampwned?

levin
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's important to remember that not only is Ron Paul an unbelievably supportable candidate, he is also proving to be an outstanding political strategist. The way he burst out of the blocks in the debates with "I am the CHAMPION of the constitution", the mileage he made out of the Giuliani fracas, the way the campaign is using the internet, the way he uses the relatively small finances he has, being just a few examples.

However, if Ron Paul is going to make any headway in his campaign he needs to be 100% so squeaky-clean-you-could-see-your-face-in-his-shiny-shoes in the eyes of the media spotlight. He needs something, that when these 9/11 questions come up, which they inevitably will the closer he gets and the more popular he becomes, to point to and say 'that's what I said I believe - you've got NOTHING on me'.

As an aside, I have only heard Ron Paul say he doesn't believe the government did it, not that it wasn't an inside job. Did the government own the WTC? No. Did elite private equity leaders and corporate-industrials? Yes.

Regardless, I completely agree with your appraisal of the situation, Stelios, and as far as anyone coming on here to undermine him and try to rock his boat goes, I'd like to throw you a lot further that I could trust you - provocateur.
911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GazeboflossUK wrote:
Come on......Ron Paul knows there are major problems with the government's story on 9/11 - he has 100% supported a new, independent enquiry.

Can you quote that in a document FROM HIM or a VIDEO FROM HIM?

You are passing bull for truth, rumor as fact and hope as reality. Sad and sick I guess it is pathetic. Give me that claim backed with paper or video please? You must readjust after hearing his words or be blowing soap bubbles as reality.
911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Ron Paul is the ONLY hope for peace in this world.

If that is the case then kiss your back end goodbye. The man has never, ever backed anything about 911 truth and hoping that it is a lie to get into office means you hope a liar gets in office. What is the difference in any liar who has had rule?
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, "911 Eyewitness" you joker. You called me what now?

Link

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

911Eyewitness wrote:

If that is the case then kiss your back end goodbye. The man has never, ever backed anything about 911 truth and hoping that it is a lie to get into office means you hope a liar gets in office. What is the difference in any liar who has had rule?

How the hell can you describe Ron Paul as a liar.
He is a guy who worked 3 jobs including a paper round to pay his own way through school.
He as a doctor NEVER refused to treat people who were skint instead treated everyone equally whether free of charge or fee paying.
I would say the guy never put a foot wrong.
Look at the facts he was elected 10 times surely that means something. The guy is so sqeaky clean and so honest and so truthful.
He is the real deal.

Which presidential candidate wants to abolish the CIA?
Ron Paul
Just think how many lives will be saved worldwide.
What is your issue about 911? Ths guy has already exposed the CIA overthrowing Mossadeq. He goes behind and beyond 911 to the real route causes. AIPAC, NWO, CIA, Bush and his zionist buddies.

Only a Bush/Clinton supporter would criticise Ron Paul.
then again the bulk of Bush/Clinton supporters are the electronic voting machines and very few real people.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
911Eyewitness wrote:

How the hell can you describe Ron Paul as a liar.

You are right. Ron Paul said it was ABSOLUTELY NOT AN INSIDE JOB. Hard to distort that. He was honest. You are distorting and those who say he DOES think it is government complicity that are lying. Are you just a distorter of Ron Paul. Cause you are right, he did not lie, 911truth lies. They are falsely claiming that he supports a new 911 investigation into the events and he does not.

But I am just not clear if you are distorting Ron Paul's statement or have some other proof of your claims? I mean other than your delusions? Cause the man is plain as day and you can ask him and he will repeat it. If you are telling me he is lying for the cameras or to get elected then, Ron Paul is a liar.
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

911Eyewitness wrote:
Cause you are right, he did not lie, 911truth lies. They are falsely claiming that he supports a new 911 investigation into the events and he does not.

Why have I got him on multiple video clips saying he does support a new investigation?

You are proving tiresome.

911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GazeboflossUK wrote:
911Eyewitness wrote:
Cause you are right, he did not lie, 911truth lies. They are falsely claiming that he supports a new 911 investigation into the events and he does not.

Why have I got him on multiple video clips saying he does support a new investigation?

You are proving tiresome.

Yes, those links are so juicy that someone took them all away. Multple video clipes without links or videos? That is great. You are a true 911 truthie.
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know whether you are ignoring the evidence on purpose but I did embed a video further up this page.

Martell (Scholars For Truth): "So would you advocate for a new investigation into 9/11?"

Ron Paul:"Yes...I think we have to look at the details of it. The investigations were an investigation where there were governmant cover-ups..[] I would certainly consider that and think it would be worthwhile. I'll talk to Dennis (Kucinich) he is in a position now with a party majority...we'd have a better chance of getting a NEW INVESTIGATION"

Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d91a13Yr3oQ

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.newshounds.us/2007/08/05/fox_news_interviews_rep_ron_paul_o n_iraq_iran_immigration_social_security_gun_control.php

I posted this in the "Ron Paul" thread but perhaps this is a more appropriate thread.

Interview with Fox News where he is asked about his 9/11 beliefs and why he "associates" with Alex Jones.
levin
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick, you are a most blatant saboteur, which leads to only one of two conclusions:

a) You're doing it for undisclosed personal reasons.

b) You're in the employ of someone who has made it your role.

Given that if b) were true you would have been fired long ago for being the worst 'undercover' provocateur in history, that only leaves a), but in the end you alone know.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too have been a tad confused by Mr Siegel's apparent attitude, not least because I'm not sure I may have it right.

I don't follow the blogs in any great detail so I'm not really aware of the intimate details of your journey from producing the 9/11 Eye Witness film to where you are now with 9/11 Truth and the campaign etc.

Would it be too much to ask for a short precis of your current position is Rik, so that I and presumably, many others can understand first hand wtf is going on ?

David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Ron Paul Reply with quote

I have put a video on my "Myspace" of Ron Paul interviewed on Fox News. Here he says that he does not believe 9/11 is an inside job. I wonder if this is really is view? I will only leave it on my site for about seven days.

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

See my videos at:
http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum For D WJ Sherlock
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron Paul is the most sceptical about the official story.
Who would people rather get?
Hilary the warmonger
or Guiliani the 911 culprit?
So i suggest that Ron Paul is the only choice for world peace.

PS: Many elements of the 911 conspiracy were not insiders. Like Mossad for example.

But if any political leader by calling it an inside job he is pointing the finger at George Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld. 3 members of his same party from whom he is seeking support.
It would be political suicide and he would be forced to run as an independant again.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Ron Paul is the most sceptical about the official story.
Who would people rather get?
Hilary the warmonger
or Guiliani the 911 culprit?
So i suggest that Ron Paul is the only choice for world peace.

PS: Many elements of the 911 conspiracy were not insiders. Like Mossad for example.

But if any political leader by calling it an inside job he is pointing the finger at George Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld. 3 members of his same party from whom he is seeking support.
It would be political suicide and he would be forced to run as an independant again.
True Stelos. But the insiders initiated the attacks.

See my videos at:
http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum For D WJ Sherlock
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when ron paul was a doctor he refused to take medicare or medicade for the poor and his followers think that "is such a virtue"

who in their right mind who is poor or working poor is gonna vote for ron paul?hes a liberatrian

whats worse than a libertarian ? a libertarian doctor i guess

i dont know -hes not for me i guess not

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evidence Suggests Ron Paul Was Cheated
Ron Paul's fifth place in the Iowa Straw Poll questioned due to voting machine failure, fuzzy figures and conflicts of interest

A host of curious events at the Iowa Straw Poll at the weekend has raised questions as to whether there was some kind of tampering with the final vote count, with evidence to suggest Ron Paul may have been wrongly placed in fifth position behind Mitt Romney and three second tier candidates.

It was reported by local TV news stations before the event that upwards of 45,000 Republicans would arrive to meet candidates and cast their votes, however this number was dwindled down to between 30,000 and 33,000 according to the Iowa GOP's projected figures.

The number of voters then decreased by another sizable margin to around 26,000 the next day, only for the final figure to drop EVEN FURTHER to 14,302 actual votes cast.

Even if the immediate figures of 45,000 and 33,000 were wrong and the Iowa GOP grossly overestimated the figures, with only 26,000 tickets being sold, this still does not account for the other 12, 000 tickets that suddenly disappeared. One has to ask the question why did 12,000 people buy tickets at $35 each and not vote?

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evidence Suggests Ron Paul Was Cheated

Funny....

Its not them to cheat at anything! I mean everyone knows the last two elections were so honest open and without tampering. Hey the US is the worlds leader of the supply of Democracy, whether you want it or not!

I reckon Ron Paul is the only decent candidate for the US Presidency (Libretarian or not), unfortunately that means he is least likely to win.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: