FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greeting from Scotland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nicki
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Greeting from Scotland Reply with quote

Hey folks im Nicki from Scotland must say this is the first truth forum based in the uk ive manage to find and it looks good Smile i`ll tell you abit about me my main passion is music being a DJ for the last 7 years, away from that its Politics, History, journalism and of course Conspiracys that interests me most,

looking at me and knowing me these are the last things you would think i was interested in, thats why some tend to listen more when i go off on one about the state of affars we call socitey, nothing better than getting an ignorant twat who thinks they know it all in the pub and make them start to question things and you know were that will led.

"You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes" love that quote haha

Been researching for only 18 months since i got this pc and the amount of stuff you get connected to after you start with 9/11 is beyond control things like 7/7, NWO, Bilderberg Group, Bohimian Groove, Illuminiti/Freemasonic connection to everything, Secret Sociteys, Chem trails, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran,China etc also people like Alex jones, David icke etc well what can i say that justifys the work they have done.

Ive been brought up to take what people say with a pinch of salt mainly the mass media, question everything and hear both sides do your own reseach before you make your mind up, always known things wasnt as simple as they seemed was right into documentrys from a young age mainly war related topics that led on to politics between both sides before during and after then i soon learned the connections between the US and Saddam, Bushs & the Bin Ladens, and something i cant stop researching is our royaltys links to nazi germany during WW2 also found out hitler, stalin, churchill and roosevelt were all involved in the illuminati/freemason secret socitys you really then you tend to think dont you,

Anyways enough said from me just now.... Twisted Evil
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Good Greetings and Peace Be With Ya

So nice of you to have joined us here. To keep up to date with 911 things, most people would recommend http://www.911blogger.com
mediadisbeliever
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Nicki

Glad you found us. There's so much to read, watch and learn that it's a never-ending process, but it's great that you've the conscience to question events in the world and that you've arrived at this forum. There's a wealth of information and links, but keep an open mind anyway.
I used to live in East Fife and have missed it since I left uni back in 2004.

See you in the forum Nicki Cool

Cheers

Ian
Light Infantree

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nicki,

You have made it to truth central. Sounds like you have been doing the homework along with the rest of us. You'll find plenty of diverse opinion here to keep your troofing juices flowing.

Welcome. Keep on breathing in the information, remain centred and allow the truth to flow from within. Your truth is what counts the most.

Carl

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: Greeting from Scotland Reply with quote

As someone who's new to this Niki and from North of the border I wonder if you have any thoughts on my latest obsession, the Loch Ness Monster??
Seems to me Nessie is not entirely a distraction and fits in with the pattern of mysteries about which the mainstream media have decided we are all too stupid to have an opinion.

Check this which I posted last night - hope you can watch the video http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=10171

nicki wrote:
I've been brought up to take what people say with a pinch of salt mainly the mass media, question everything and hear both sides do your own research before you make your mind up, always known things wasn't as simple as they seemed was right into documentrys from a young age

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello

why would the royalty in uk support hitler?

Wokeman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Duke and Duchess of Windsor in the 1930s certainly did so. She more than he, I believe. I doubt if he barely new what day of the week it was. She, however, was a nasty little rich American fascist. A wealthy group centred around what was known as The Cliveden Set, also supported Hitler's Germany. They were named after Cliveden, (pronounced Clivden), after the country house in Berkshire, owned by the 2nd Viscount Astor, who was born in New York but later attended Eton College, the most expensive boys' school in Britain and Oxford University. He and his American wife, Nancy became Conservative MPs, elected to the British House of Commons. Nancy was the first woman Member of Parliament.

Last edited by Wokeman on Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliveden also featured in the Profumo affair. Just down the road is West Wycombe & Hughenden. Here you will find the Hellfire Caves synonymous with the original Hellfire Club, West Wycombe Village, the Golden Ball Tower, West Wycombe Park and Hughenden Manor, nearby is the Stokenchurch Red Kites Centre.
All in all a damned fine zone for a conspiracy hunter/naturalist's summer day out. Thumbs Up

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Fellow Scot Reply with quote

Welcome Nicki. We need all the members we can get. There is tons of information online and there are numerous books out there that are well worth seeking out if you have not already done so.
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi nicki... "the amount of stuff you get connected to after you start with 9/11"

You ain't kidding! Its mind blowing!
Freedomsdefender
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: sma' world Reply with quote

Can this really be who I think, that being the case best wishes from Methven Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: