FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11: No Evidence of Planes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said guys, I spotted the fake plane on day one. I have been active since day one, but mostly on US boards, where I have previously presented all this info. I thought all you guys would have been privvy to this info. I didnt just drop it in here, I was just responding to the attacks from the "plane huggers".

http://www.911closeup.com/nico/911chron_timeline_nico.html

Here is some more for now. I'm a wee bit busy today, not a bank "holoday" here (pun intended) and the site where I have it all posted is not responding too well.

For starters Google wilmington+trust+enron

Flight 11 - Bureau of Transportation Statistics Database Sept 11 2001

You guys have some catching up to do, thats all. Hope I can be of help.

PS Garett. You are on the ball, good man.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm intrigued by Banish's airplane stats but the fake plane article is pure rubbish. It even mentions Harry Potter and those films have some of the worst computer graphics I've seen in a long time.

The main menu clip and 35 mins into Loose Change shows that wonderful shot of a plane hitting the South Tower from in front. If that's a fake then I'm George Bush.

I agree, we are not dealing with real planes but I go down the route that what we do see are remote controlled aircraft of no real description hence no genuine markings.
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harry Potter, wtf are you talking about?

I will try to find the lovely clip from Loose Change with the two overlapping airplanes.

Meanwhile the Naudets are taking Dylan to court for infringment of copyright.

http://www.911blogger.com/2006/05/naudet-brothers-sue-dylan-avery.html

For the clip of the Plane hitting the Nth Tower - no less.

That would be this "plane".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1535000/video/_1538186_wtc_firstcrash_vi .ram

http://www.cnn.com/video/us/2001/09/12/first.plane.hits.gp.med.ram

Deal with the facts James.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My take on this is, does it really make any difference whether there were planes or not? I mean, what is the point of this discussion?
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
My take on this is, does it really make any difference whether there were planes or not? I mean, what is the point of this discussion?

No planes means no hijackers means no passengers means no phonecalls from mobiles means no aerobatics in a boeing 767 means no Osama means fake war on terror means the US government are criminal to the last man. Hope that helps.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banish wrote:
Harry Potter, wtf are you talking about?

Er, could it be this bit.....

"...A CG camera can move in any direction at any speed and go anywhere in a scene, but a real camera has limitations...
...explains Roger Guyett, visual effects supervisor on "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban."

Maybe you should have read the article before you posted it!

Banish wrote:
Deal with the facts James.

I am dealing with the facts and the fact is that no CGI could have produced those graphics in 2001 and indeed still not today. Been to the cinema lately?....my kids love the new animated Disney films and some of the detail is amazing but it still looks like it's been computer generated. The planes, towers and New York scenes from 9/11 do not look like a computer has created them.

Why should I take you seriously when you cannot even answer my questions which I have asked several times? Why should I listen to you when all you do is respond with abuse.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banish wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

No planes means no hijackers means no passengers means no phonecalls from mobiles means no aerobatics in a boeing 767 means no Osama means fake war on terror means the US government are criminal to the last man. Hope that helps.

Doesnt the same apply to the use of remote controlled planes?
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banish wrote:

Banish, you really are making yourself look like a selfish petulant schoolboy.

The fact that prole art threat, myself and many others are here is because we already know that the official conspiracy story of 9/11 is a lie, that Osama bin Laden didn't carry it out, that the war on terror is fake, that some members of the US government are criminals and that the passengers and hijackers probably never existed. These facts are not affected by my version of events or yours. And you have the cheek to say that we have some catching up to do!!

The problem I have is that you have no evidence that your CGI planes ever existed other than to offer some stupid article that gives no proper references.
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
Banish wrote:

Banish, you really are making yourself look like a selfish petulant schoolboy.

The fact that prole art threat, myself and many others are here is because we already know that the official conspiracy story of 9/11 is a lie, that Osama bin Laden didn't carry it out, that the war on terror is fake, that some members of the US government are criminals and that the passengers and hijackers probably never existed. These facts are not affected by my version of events or yours. And you have the cheek to say that we have some catching up to do!!

The problem I have is that you have no evidence that your CGI planes ever existed other than to offer some stupid article that gives no proper references.

I think the actual mo of 9/11 does matter, speaking as one who thought that the images of the WTC2 hit looked cartoonish from the start and thought that the demolitions of 1 and 2 looked as if they'd been performed primarily with some sort of Tesla originated device.

I've seen nothing to change my mind about those concepts in the past 4+ years
. We only need to consider the Siddique Khan video
I personally favour the hologram sustained by hovering platform projectors idea rather than the post-realtime bluescreen one, though Marcus Icke has produced some interesting graphics on the latter, and I certainly wouldn't gainsay it

I just think that the realtime out-there simulation gives more credence to the eyewitnesses out there, and allows more for and explains to some extent the anomolous descrptions from witnesses both to the wtc and Pentagon events

Anyway, banish, I'm really grateful for your information and argument on this thread, though I would say your perceived manner could be construed as 'self-aggrandizing prick' though no offence intended, I don't think you're that though I can see how the interpretation might be available - just lighten up,is my advice

Yes the method is important, didn't catfish mention Project Bluebeam right at the start of this thread? It is well to bear in mind remote-controlled planes, bluescreen manipulation, holograms, and to understand the how-it's-done nature of all these methods so we can judge the possible techniques to be employed in future staged events

It's not for putting out on the streets where we are best sticking with the obvious probabilities, r-c planes and controlled demolition

Amongst ourselves we need to deal with all the possibilities
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if they had the technology to fake something this realistically why didn't they cgi atleast 1 decent bin laden confession? If they had such amazing technology and the ability to trick major news networks and FBI people into thinking they were real images, i'm sure they would do much more faking.

+ even if they did have this technology... they would have had to fake it from every angle and silence every member of the public who filmed it and confiscated their cameras. Atleast one person would have produced a video with no plane in it, and got it out into the public domain

Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant be arsed with morons. Do your own * research.
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great reply!

now try and answer my questions.

Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Details dont matter Rolling Eyes
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
if they had the technology to fake something this realistically why didn't they cgi atleast 1 decent bin laden confession? If they had such amazing technology and the ability to trick major news networks and FBI people into thinking they were real images, i'm sure they would do much more faking.

+ even if they did have this technology... they would have had to fake it from every angle and silence every member of the public who filmed it and confiscated their cameras. Atleast one person would have produced a video with no plane in it, and got it out into the public domain

They are happy to let the lazy nonsense go up for a day or two, see that even the concerned public accept it, and then let it go at that
The Mohammed Siddique Khan was the best CGI video, even though the video had edit while the audio did not
They only lift a finger when they have to
The joke on the gullible is too funny to them
The best images of the wtc 2 plane are those where it emanates out of empty sky
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
The Mohammed Siddique Khan was the best CGI video, even though the video had edit while the audio did not

Hi dh,

Where is your proof of this. Which images show flight 175 appearing from thin air?

The point being made here is that if CGI were used successfully then footage of flight 77 hitting the Pentagon would have been released by now, don't you think? Such evidence would make it very difficult for our cause and yet it has never been presented. Why? Could it be because they cannot achieve this kind of footage?
Squall7
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was on another forum arguing with some guy about 9/11, and something occured to me.

Now, I've only done AS level physics, and didn't exactly get a good grade in that, but about the pentagon attack...

I would have thought a boeing 757, traveling at (the commision reported this figure) 530mph straight into the pentagon would have caused a notable shockwave on the footage of the CCTV cameras not all that far away.

The guy who I was arguing with said that the shockwave wouldn't have travelled though dirt very well, but when I consdier that a university picked up the twin towers attacks from 20 miles away on the rickter (sp?) scale, I am dumbfounded as to how the pentagon attack didn't produce enough of a shockwave to jog the cameras near it.

I hope somebody can shed light on my thoughts.
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Pentagon shockwave Reply with quote

Very good point, Squall7.

Indeed, there should have been a MASSIVE explosion that may very well have damaged or destroyed the camera. The CCTV images of the explosion simply didn't show the amount of energy release you should have expected.

insidejob
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
dh wrote:

Hi dh,

Where is your proof of this. Which images show flight 175 appearing from thin air?

The point being made here is that if CGI were used successfully then footage of flight 77 hitting the Pentagon would have been released by now, don't you think? Such evidence would make it very difficult for our cause and yet it has never been presented. Why? Could it be because they cannot achieve this kind of footage?

* - I should really keep my stupid finger-tapping mouth closed
There are at least two videos that show the flight appearing out of nowhere, I watched one a night or two ago
Now I'll have to pretend to go and search out those videos, in the hope that some more organised person has saved a link to at least one of them
Some hope, I presume
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: unvanishing out of thin air Reply with quote

dh

go here, about half way down.(just under the oreo boxes simulation)

http://www.911closeup.com/nico/rrr3.html

the plane you mean appears inside a yellow perspective box.[/b]
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This footage from ABC is quite dramatic. Is this really CGI? Could the explosions really have been devised to throw debris out to the right and not to the left in perfect harmony with the direction of impact of a fake plane?!!

http://thewebfairy.com/911/insane/Second_Crash_Insane.mpeg

It comes from this article which discusses the remote controlled plane theory and all the fakery connected with it which I advocate.

http://911review.com/spencer/markup/spencer06.html

At no point do I suggest that real Boeings hit the WTC, certainly not that these were flights 11 and 175, but I don't believe the footage and imagery from that day can come from anything other than real flying objects.

I think we are crediting the oligarchs with too much professionalism to have pulled off simultaneous explosions with live yet pre-recorded footage especially when the explosions tally exactly with the points of entry of the aircraft and leave holes shaped in accordance with the angle of tilt for each plane. Now that would have been clever.

As someone said a few posts ago, this was an abnormal event never before caught on camera. How can we say with any certainty how these crashes should have looked.
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: unvanishing out of thin air Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
dh

go here, about half way down.(just under the oreo boxes simulation)

http://www.911closeup.com/nico/rrr3.html

the plane you mean appears inside a yellow perspective box.[/b]

Yeah that's one of them, thanks. There is a clearer version of this somewhere
Also this thread contains that other interesting clip where the image of the plane appears to flash on and off, and no plane appears to hit wtc2
Having watched the whole event on the day at the time apparently in realtime, on UK tv, and having noted that the whole event, including the image of the plane going into the building looked unreal, I can't accept there was a CGI interference, whatever my scepticism of the main media
Far too much evidence comes from the initial reactions and reports from the reporters and witnesses
What was seen was most likely what was seen and filmed out there
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
This footage from ABC is quite dramatic. Is this really CGI? Could the explosions really have been devised to throw debris out to the right and not to the left in perfect harmony with the direction of impact of a fake plane?!!

http://thewebfairy.com/911/insane/Second_Crash_Insane.mpeg

This clip is one of those main 'hologram' theory pieces of evidence
We are wired to react almost instantaneously to big threats to our life, and why Rosalee labels the clip 'Insane' is the instinctive reaction time of the guy to the events happening not far overhead
He doesn't react to the noise of a 757 approaching, he doesn't react to the impact of plane with building, he only reacts at that instant when the plane is almost completely in the building and explosive force is visually in evidence
This is a purely circumstantial, commonsense kind of thing , though I suspect you could explore it mathematically factoring in autonomic nervous system reaction times, speed of sound re distance travelled, microseconds involved in the image,stuff like that
Squall7
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's interesting when you watch these two videos: Cam1 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5658198482624505213&q=Pentago n Cam2 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5415578059017835301&q=Pentagon
Both are from the same direction, only one is closer. Now, from what I've seen, there are a few little bits that get me.

1. Only camera 1 picks up the flash.
2. Camera 2 shakes, but only a little. This is the furthest away, yet the first camera (closest one) doesn't shake at all.
3. Camera 2 shows another flash, 34 seconds in. Not sure if what it's caused by, but I would've thought that the Aluminium would have only reacted once.
4. I know it's a bit blurry, but are the shapes of the 'missile' (whether it truely be a plane or an actual missile) slightly different?

I would like to know what others think.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Why do we have to play their nonsense game to help to save them? Reply with quote

Hi All

I've only just really started reading this and taking it all in - I'll admit there are a few posts towards the end that I haven't really fully read nor clicked on the links, etc...

When I first came across the idea being put forward about blue screen technology or whatever its called, I thought this is ridiculous, how could anyone believe that?

But, thinking again, what I really meant was (even just thinking to myself) "How could I expect the brain dead robots that I have to live with to ever accept anything like this? - and I have to convince them that 9/11 was an "inside job" because this must be my mission on Earth to save this planet from total destruction before too long (or something like this!!).

To be quite honest, since I started the Sahaj Yoga thing 8/9 years ago I have had a lot of "convincing evidence" coming from where ever that what I have been told is "reality" is basically a load of nonsense! Yet, somehow I have felt compelled to have to work within its parrameters to try and help and even "save" humanity!!! I may have a Messianic Complex or something....

But I am wondering at this moment why I feel I have to act in this way, why I feel so constrained by these limits that the majority of people seem to live within and whether working within these limits will really " work"...

The problem is that I still fear it might not "work" - these other "beings" (and if I am totally honest here I don't really know if any of you really exist...let alone the unthinking masses - I feel so odd and different) that I am stuck with seem to have such a different conception of "reality" to me that I feel like I must be the "alien."

I can see wht Prole Art Theft means - I think PAF thinks like me (or maybe like I used to think) that you have to try and communicate on their terms or otherwise they won't understand - but I wonder will they ever really "understand" anyway? I seriously doubt it. if I am really honest with myself.

I know from experience that what is called "reality" can "go all funny" on occassions - but it never deviates for me from the basic premis:

Truth is Beauty; Beauty is Truth

and

"Doubt Truth To Be A Lier, but never doubt I Love"

Most people in this world (if you are all real and not just fragments in some horrendous dream I can't seem to wake up from) do not seem to have cottoned on to the above - if they had they would not tolerate all the insanity that goes on all the time, all the cruelty and selfishness, and greed (and don't worry I don't think I am in any way immune from it all) - I have just had enough of it all , that's all... living in a world where I have been termed and hurt by the word "Hunchback" because I had the audasity to be born with curvature of the spine and not dared to have the horrible surgery to correct it - having spent what seems like forever on my own and unloved because of this "abnornality" whilst all the time being fed the nonsense lies that "It doesn't mater what you look like, its your personlity that counts" etc! I have now "seen though" the whole load of bacteria, virus mentality and web of lies...

I am rapidly getting to the point where I no longer care what happens to the creatures on this planet - I would just like to pull away from the whole bloody carry on...

Maybe sometimes it is better to come from a place of "Truth" and say what we really mean/think then have to play the role we feel has already been written for us...

Please do not assume that people like sweet Timmy are arguing for the sake of it - what he says is how he sees things - and I used to think it was how I saw things - but I'll admit now this was all mere pretence ....I have seen and touched the face on the table which could not have been there...!

Maybe some of us who know all this should start to come from a place of power and not cringe in "their shadows" methinks!!!!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:03 am    Post subject: Re: Why do we have to play their nonsense game to help to save t Reply with quote

Jane wrote:
"How could I expect the brain dead robots that I have to live with to ever accept anything like this? - and I have to convince them that 9/11 was an "inside job" because this must be my mission on Earth to save this planet from total destruction before too long (or something like this!!). ...........

Maybe some of us who know all this should start to come from a place of power and not cringe in "their shadows" methinks!!!!

Absolutely right Jane
No wonder we all have simmering anger here
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A valuable lesson for us all perhaps.

I sent a friendly PM to Banish in an attempt to find out more about what he posted below.

I have waited for a reply and since I didn't get one here is my reply.

Banish wrote:
brian wrote:
Banish, can you back up these two statements -

The FAA records show that the planes were owned by a CIA /Enron shell company.

And, that the SSA and SSDI (social security death) databases show that none of the passengers ever existed.

TIA

Yes I most certainly can.

Quote:
Aircraft:Boeing 757-200, registration: N644AA American Airlines Flight 77, crashed into Pentagon in Arlington, http://www.ntsb.gov/NTSB/brief.asp?ev_id=20020123X00105&key=1
757-223 built in 1991 msn (Manufacturer Serial number:) 24602 delivered May 8, 1991

Quote:
Aircraft:Boeing 767-200ER, registration: N334AA American Airlines Flight 11 NY Tower 1 http://www.ntsb.gov/NTSB/brief.asp?ev_id=20020123X00103&key=1
767-223ER built in 1987 22332 delivered April 13, 1987

Quote:
Aircraft:Boeing 757, registration: N591UA United Airlines Flight 93 crashed near Shanksville, PA http://aviation-safety.net/database/2001/010911-2.htm dep 8h01 9h35 changed course 9h45 changed again at FL350 crashed 10h10 http://www.ntsb.gov/NTSB/brief.asp?ev_id=20020123X00106&key=1
757-222 built in 1996 serial 28142 (delivered 28 June 1996)

Quote:
Aircraft:Boeing 767-200ER, registration: N612UA United Airlines Flight 175, Tower 2 South Tower dep 8h14 crashed 9h03 floor78-84 http://aviation-safety.net/database/2001/010911-1.htm
http://www.ntsb.gov/NTSB/brief.asp?ev_id=20020123X00104&key=1
767-222 built in 1983 serial 21873 delivered February 23, 1983

Google Wilmington Trust Enron.

As you can see both "AA" flights were not owned by AA.

Both UA planes are still in existance, they are not declared as destroyed. Both are still "asigned", unlike the fake AA planes.

I will follow this up with the fake passengers info, but heres a taster.

Here is a link to CNN's memorial of the victims of flight AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 11.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA11.victims.htm l

"American Airlines Flight 11, from Boston, Massachusetts, to Los Angeles, California, crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center with 92 people on board."

Straight away we are minus 4, CNN only print 88 names - and not one of them Arab.

Query: US Public Records Office. US Master Death Records, Public Records Death Database.....

Only those with a "Yes" in the table verifiably died Sept 11 2001.
Any positive integer indicates that there is at least one Death Record for that Name. Some names have multiple Records. Not unusual - a common name.
A zero indicates there are NO Death Records for that Name.
Where there is No given State; the search was executed using All States

Note the number and the ages of Yes's! More 'coincidences', no doubt!

Flight 11:

Of the 92 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only three appear on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

http://911digitalarchive.org/objects/3.pdf

Judy Larocque
Laurie Neira
Candace Lee Williams

Of those three, only Laurie Neira is recorded as having died on Sept 11 2001.

Cool

American Airlines Flight 77, Boeing 757-200, registration: N644AA

Actual Photograph here: http://aviation-safety.net/photos/displayphoto.php?id=20010911-3&vnr=1 &kind=PC

A quick search on a planespotters website http://www.b757.info/CN/24602.htm shows this:

08/05/1991 N644AA del American Airlines; '5BP'.
08/05/1991 N644AA bt US Bancorp Leasing Corporation.
08/05/1991 N644AA lt American Airlines.
08/05/1991 N644AA rgd to Wilmington Trust Company.
09/05/1991 N644AA first service: Dallas/Fort Worth-San Antonio.
11/09/2001 N644AA ...crashed into the Pentagon

So, if all of the above is true, with the possible exception of the last entry, the history of this aircraft N644AA reveals that it was delivered to AA on 8th May 1991. Bt may mean Bought by US Bancorp Leasing Corp., lt may mean Leased To AA, rgd means registered Wilmington Trust Company.

The Wilmington Trust Co., is a finance / leasing company based in Delaware. https://www.wilmingtontrust.com

An N number search of the FAA database for AA77's N Number - 644AA here: http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_inquiry.asp produces WILMINGTON TRUST COMPANY TRUSTEE as the registered owner.

A Name search of the FAA database for WILMINGTON TRUST COMPANY TRUSTEE here: http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/name_inquiry.asp produces a list of 425 aircraft registered to this company here:

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/nameSQL.asp?nametxt=WILMINGTON +TRUST+COMPANY+TRUSTEE&sort_option=5&cmndfind.x=11&cmndfind.y=11

American Airlines Flight 11, Boeing 767-200ER, registration: N334AA

Actual Photograph here: http://aviation-safety.net/photos/displayphoto.php?id=20010911-3&vnr=1 &kind=PC

I cannot find similar provenance data for this aircraft like I found on the planespotter's web site for AA77.

Similar N number and Name searches for AA11 produces FIRST UNION NATIONAL BANK TRUSTEE as the registered owner. A Name search lists 5 aircraft registered to this company.

Banish advised to google "Wilmington Trust Enron" which produces pages from the Enron enquiry which mentions Wilmington Trust among other trust companies.

The info that Banish posted here looks identical to the stuff on Phil Jayhan's site here by brianv:

http://letsroll911.org/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?p=55969&sid=5 b71006351f2241987d218f359cfe6c0

where you will see the Enron / Wilmington tie up which attempts to show that Wilmington Trust were "best buddies with Enron" simply because of a Trust Agreement that Enron had with erm a trust company, here:
http://www.enron.com/corp/currentandformer/plan/WilmingtonTrustAgreeme nt.pdf

The Delaware connection has also been the source of some speculation here from Web Fairy http://mail.byrss.com/Pages.asp?d=34669_4019EC8E3F4AA1EA&id=34669&date =

Where it is claimed that because AA leased these Aircraft through the Delaware based Wilmington Trust company then AA does not even own these planes (true, it leases them) and therefore they must be owned by someone abroad !

Companies registered in Delaware are afforded special conditions known as the Delaware Advantage.

The Delaware Advantage is described here: http://amgtrust.com/delaware.html

I am not suggesting this post was deliberately misleading but it is clear that this information has been posted from other sources without checking it first.

If we do not check information all we do is provide the evidence for others to criticise us with.

A time consuming process but an essential one.

I haven't checked the Social Security indexes yet, so I am not going to comment on them until I have.

A simple rule which always needs to be followed.

Hope this helps.

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's some great computer animation of the twin towers just posted on 911blogger.com

This clip (below) is great because it shows the construction of the towers in simple form with the distinct inner core of massive box columns and the wafer thin exterior separated only by the floor trusses spanning between the core and the outer walls. As the graphics spin slowly round you see the penetration hole of flight 175 and the clear wing tip entry holes. We are then taken into the building through this hole and it is here that the we get a glimpse of how lightweight the construction is at this point, (the outer wall is made of square sectioned vertical columns being just over 1 foot square made of steel only a few millimetres thick rivetted together).

For me, this is further proof that a Boeing weighing a few hundred tonnes travelling at 400 miles per hour could easily penetrate the exoskeleton of the twin towers and appear to melt into the building. Those thin, exterior columns and lightweight floor trusses wouldn't have stood a chance.

See for yourself here
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james C...it took me until november 2006 to realise that there were no planes...thank god i saw the light,i hope this helps you see it too

[You look at orig. footage of that day and you see how we were "MK ultra-ed"--big time--constant warnings of catastrophes that didn't happen. But it went on for days. But that's a different post. ]

IT IS THE DISCOVERY THAT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF PLANES that has the USG and their agents climbing the wall, ":tinhatting", "conspiracy theorists" every thing that moves, for it is the end of the game. It's the "Bingo" the Holy Grail, it's the end of GWB and Dick and mob, and extreme reactions, attacks, can be expected. "Hurting the movement"---"it's a trap"--there is NOTHING we can do to hurt the movement except to hide the truth.

THERE IS NOTHING MORE EMPOWERING THAN FINDING OUT THE TRUTH AND UNCOVERING A SCAM!!! Nothing. Even the most timid, frightened person gets stronger. . If there is anything the world's people need, it is to be empowered..........and that is our job--to tell the truth and expose the scam.

Of all the attempts to silence research--the Pentagon, the war Games, the stand-down, the pod, IMHO, nothing has brought the disinfos scurrying to the surface, lungeing, insulting, like the discovery that there was no hard evidence of plane wreckage where there should have been an abundance--several tons of it to be exact.

Many of us researchers got side tracked by trying to figure out the hijackers, the pod, the war games, that we ignored the obvious. The estimated speeds of '175' was one of the first things figured out by M.I.T. and other agencies of good reputaton. The calculations came in from 500 up to 625 mph--at sea level. The speed of the Pentagon flt 77 was judged to be 500 mph.

And even *then* we didn't catch on--so finally one retired commercial airline pilot* , followed by others, who had actually flown two of the planes, could stand it no longer and finally explained on a radio show, there was no way they could reach those speeds at sea level -- "you just can't get them to go that fast--they won't do it!" that 350 mph was more like it. Being outside the "Do Not Exceed" envelope the vibrations would be so bad that the planes would have broken up.

I just put that piece of information in the box labeled "strange facts" to be hopefully figured out some time in the future. (I later was to discover while real airliners can't achieve those speeds, computer-generated planes have no trouble at all going any speed they want.....)

About this time when I was looking at some original TV coverage of that morning, I discovered there was some sort of time-lag -- about 5-7 seconds--in the so-called coverage labeled "live". Then there was the clock on the screen that disappeared by the time of the 2nd hit--about 9:03am. So I asked around, "What's the deal--anybody else know about this?, and was met with silence. And all I could do was wonder why there was a tape delay on so-called live coverage. Was there something to hide? Why did they need to preview before airing? I knew there was something there, that it wasn't an accident. That, too went into the "Strange Facts" box to figure out later.

I'd seen the strange CNN shot of the plane melting into the bldg, many, many, times, but I couldn't make a mental 'connect'. We made the connect that the same "screams" was used in more than two scenes....

It wasn't until I saw this shot that made me sit up and take notice. Keep your eyes to the RIGHT of the green spire. DOUBLE CLICK THE INSET TO ENARGE. What do you see as the 'plane' has passed behind the spire?

http://thewebfairy.com/911/2hit/newjetcrash.htm

See the pieces, the flying debris? Some smoke or powdered concrete come out from behind the spire?

The green roof eats up the plane before it can go behind---there is no debris, no hole no plane no movement in that space to the right of the green spire. It is a totally dead space. The 'plane' is all the way in the bldg., without anything happening. THERE IS NO SIGN OF ANY IMPACT! Even with the spire there, there should be plenty of sign of the 'impact'. It is a fatal flaw. There is no sign of any impact because there was NO IMPACT.

This is deadly evidence of a computer graphic, not a real plane, and deadly evidence and proof of 9/11 being a hoax and an inside job hoax. All in this one screen capture.

Just as all evidence points to 9/11 being an inside job, instead of hijackers, so too does all avail photo evidence point to the use of computer-generated images of 'planes', and not real airliners.

(there is a second proof and maybe a third that this particular was faked--and remember this is shown that morning on
CNN--we see their logo, etc....but after this clip with it's pathetic mistakes, with it's drooping engine was shown repeatedly on the Internet, a brand new one appeared--another forgery--quietly substituted, but with moving the towers in impossible ways..........Now compare the replacement...... http://hereisnewyork.org//jpegs/photos/2087.jpg and no longer contained the mistakes...a second generation forgery.

Which forces one to ask, why did they use forgeries if the 'planes' were real? If that CNN screen shot clip shown in the morning of 9/11 was legimimate, why was it necessary perpaps a year later to quietly replace it?).

http://thewebfairy.com/911/2hit/newjetcrash.htm

Second thing to look at on the same clip.

Notice the position of two roof spires---about equidistant from the corners of the towers.

Notice the condition of the 'plane'--it is lousy--problems all over the place. An engine is drooping about to fall off--the tail looks like it was put on backwards.

WHAT DO ALL 4 'PLANES' HAVE IN COMMON?

FLT 77-- NO DEBRIS ON GROUND

FLT.. 175---- NO DEBRIS ON 'IMPACT' (Not a wheel, not a wing-tip, not a fin.)

FLT 93 (PA) ----NO DEBRIS ON GROUND

FLT 11 -----NO DEBRIS--ON 'IMPACT'

They forgot to put in the inevitable debris! [the local firemen beat the "debris truck" at the Pentagon and took the pictures to prove it..]

I could go on and on, the evidence is huge and it is consistently supporting this observation. The lack of passengers, lack of mourners, it's lack of Todd Beamer-- who was as real as Harry Potter--endless. All the loose ends come together--the tape delay was to insert the 'planes'.--to eliminate those military helicopters---to mute the sound of the explosions of the demolitions. The 'planes' didn't break up because they weren't real. The pod was an Easter Egg. The silence of the airlines was intentional, possiblly to avoid incrimination? No real planes went up, because there was no radar images to trigger an alert. The Cheney/war room story was false and planted.. The puzzled flight controllers never saw anything, and their destroyed tapes told that.

The commerical pilots stranded in airports confered with each other that they didn't believe the story of hijackers--not even one plane let alone four, it was to easy to prevent just by tipping ones wings, and throwing any hijackers to the floor, and more ways to thwart a hijacking.

All the pieces keep falling into place..

----------------------

(The clip that appeared the next day's cover of Newsday) Only a fictional plane can start off without a pod, then a few frames later "grow" a large unmistakable pod that enlarges all by it's self before our very eyes, then uses it's fragile fiberglass nose* and its 1/4" aluminum as a "battering ram" to overcome concrete and steel, and slide into the bldg. without a single piece of that plane being broken off--not a wing tip, a tail, not even a single wheel is broken off ---THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE! See how nothing breaks off.? Must be a solid steel aircraft.....no, make that solid depleted uranium plane--that would have really good penetrating capabilites........

http://www.thewebfairy.com/911/ghostplane/index.htm

http://www.gallerize.com/Videos/CNN_Best_Angle.swf

Such things can only happen in Hollywood--or maybe the basement of the Pentagon--or maybe in the control center in WTC7? . To see an example--see this 3-min demo. http://www.405themovie.com/download405.asp
------------------------
* " 757s don’t go that fast. The airplane will just not do that,” Russ Wittenberg, a retired pilot with United and Pan Am airlines, told AFP. "Its exceeding its air speed and mach speed limitations. The airplane just won't perform those maneuvers. The mach limit for a 757 is about 360 knots at 23,000 feet," Wittenberg said.
Performance limitations on 767, 757.
http://www.757.org.uk/767/limits/index.html

malaprop aka izzy

[I LIKE THIS excerpt.........].

http://911hoax.com/Why_911_Hoax_Matters.asp

"........what is significant about the 911 Hoax is how it was conducted. If the Bush government has such total control over the news media that the latter could be made to air fake planes striking the World Trade Center then no media figure can be believed. This means that the progressive, anti-war movement is extremely infiltrated.

"Last, the only means with which the Bush regime can be dislodged is if the general public suddenly realizes what a monstrous hoax was perpetuated against all humanity. The indoctrination achieved from the fake image of planes striking the WTC enabled Washington to start two wars as a "response". They've also destroyed the US Constitution on behalf of "protecting" Americans from the fear that they manufactured with phony video. The only way Americans can recover what was lost is if suddenly everyone wasn't so afraid.

Please tell people about the great 911 Hoax. You know in your heart that no planes really struck the World Trade Center. There is hardly any more time left. Another World War is coming and this issue is the only way to stop it."

Scott Loughrey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: