FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from Arizona USA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bossgator
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Hello from Arizona USA Reply with quote

Greetings all!

Quite the place you have here. Nice to see so much activity. I come to your humble abode after having been a short term regular over at PrisonPlanet.com forum.

I guess you could say my "awakening" took place rather recently, just a few months ago. Though I have had my doubts about government actions over the years, I like many, just thought it was "business as usual".

This all began in my search for more information pertaining to the US Federal Income Tax laws, and whether or not they are valid, as many are showing it is not, but that's as they say another story.

During the process, I found myself at the Infowars site, and quickly put aside the tax issue, because I realized that things were a whole bunch more serious, and taxes are the least of our worries.

So, here I am, and I have committed myself fulltime to the truth of 9/11, and the NWO. This is now my job. Pay sucks, but the rewards are priceless.

Please forgive me if at times I might come across as an arrogant American or something. I'll do my level best to mind my manners. Wink

Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Bossgator

Freedomsdefender
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Good evening "Boss" its always a delight to welcome a thinker from rhe old colonies.
While we on this side of the pond are already slipping under the yoke of the NWO it seems that your fellow countrymen are in much deeper peril than we are but the direction is the same, good luck and keep getting your story out into the world.

Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Bossgator, welcome. We learn more and more each day. That is true of life, but certainly about what happened on 9/11.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: