FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apollo Moon Landings Faked?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Were The Moon Landings Real or Hollywood?
Real!
23%
 23%  [ 11 ]
Special Effects!
51%
 51%  [ 24 ]
I Like Sitting On Fences, I Feel Safer...
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
I Neither Know Nor Care!
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
What Has This Poll Got To Do With 911?
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 47

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
...Passing trade stops and spies Thought Criminal waffling about the Loch Ness Monster or interdimensional travel ...

This solution is simple. Make the off-topic section visible only to members who are logged-in. An equally simple task in phpBB.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Ignatz wrote:

Some of you guys are actually determined to disbelieve whatever you can, aren't you ? And any old carp will do as "evidence".

I am interested to know if as a self-procliamed critic, are you duty-bound, obligated, to automatically challenge each and every conspiracy?

No. I've bought into plenty of them myself including 9/11. Time brings a more detached look at the evidence and this usually proves the initial enthusiasm was wrong.

telecasterisation wrote:

In other words, you have to be seen to refute any potential global plot designed to hoodwink the masses?

No. Though if it's a truly huge plot I seriously doubt that even a country like ours that can't foresee the problems with, say, privatising and dividing the rail system would be capable of pulling it off.

telecasterisation wrote:

Is there nothing in life that you find suspicious?

Yes. Failure to catch OBN is one of many. I'm convinced the USA don't want him caught. I'm convinced he has information of US/Saudi (etc) dealings that all sides would prefer kept under wraps, and his continued 'freedom' is the price they have to pay. Could be wrong though.

Generally though - incompetence, greed, accident, greed, short-termism, incompetence and greed are far more often the culprits, especially in these political/economic so-called 'conspiracies'. And CTs in general give their proponents that special feeling that they are somehow superior to the crowd, and that there is something beyond the mundane fact that humanity is basically incompetent and greed-driven. CTs are very attractive.

But it's that same sheer dumb human bloody-mindedness that guarantees that any conspiracy surrounding the moon landing, 9/11, chemtrails etc would be blown by somebody somewhere from the thousands who would have to be involved ..... "Well, I'm terminally ill and I detest that manager so much, so I'll just have a last bit of fun blowing the whistle on those chemtrail tanks I filled with mycoplasma and blood cells last month"

p.s. if that laser reflector array were being illuminated from elsewhere, why isn't there an inexplicable shadow somewhere?

Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz said:

"Generally though - incompetence, greed, accident, greed, short-termism, incompetence and greed are far more often the culprits, especially in these political/economic so-called 'conspiracies'."

I don't understand why you use the prevalence of greed in human affairs as evidence against teh existence of conspiracies.

Do you not see that greed is a prime motive in pretty much all conspiracies?

Why conspire to do something if you've got nothing to gain from it?

Do you think greed operates exclusively in a non-conspiritorial manner?

This argument makes no sense.

Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have written extensively about this subject - this was the biggest con ever.... absolutely no way did man ever set foot on the Moon... how could we be so dumb as to believe we actually did? Thats the power of having NAZI criminals in charge of government who are in charge of powerful countries. It seems they can say and do whatever they like - and they have been doing it for decades... Its one big illusion folks...once the moon landings have been dealt with, start looking into the "secret" war in space... we are not alone in this universe, thats a fact, and the American government is involved in a secret war with ET - shooting down UFOs with high-tech plasma beam weapons launched from the Earths surface... absolutely fascinating stuff.....

http://www.secretspacedvd.com/

Humans are such evil people...we should be embracing ET not trying to kill him... havent we learned anything in this god-forsaken existence?

Cheers Cool

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moon landings are 100% fake.
And it is good you brought this subject up because it demonstrates what these guys will do to rob the US taxpayer of money.

If you watch the show Life on Mars. and think the people were backward, consider the fact that the moon landings supposidly took place in the sixties four years prior to Life on Mars.

911 was the same type of operation updated for the modern era. Pyrotechnics. Cameras strategically placed. So called experts waiting with false stories to appear on news bullitins. Even the BBC and the wtc7 presentation are reminiscent of the spin surrounding the moon landings.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:

Yes. Failure to catch OBN is one of many. I'm convinced the USA don't want him caught.

Did you mean OBL - if so, do you believe the 'confession' tape was real?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Ignatz wrote:

Yes. Failure to catch OBN is one of many. I'm convinced the USA don't want him caught.

I did indeed mean OBL.

Back to the topic ....

So, the proud Apollo 11 "astronauts" march out to the launch gantry.
Cameras rolling, they walk over and enter the vehicle. Then climb out the other side and into the specially constructed "hide away" module while the whole Saturn V caboodle takes off. Later they creep out, climb down the gantry and are whisked away to the desert studio for the rest of this farrago.

Meanwhile ...

The administration that could pull off this scam don't have the brains to have some clever people to filter out the dodgy giveaway photos.

Later ....

The "proud astronauts" climb into a mock pod - pre-seared to mimic the heat of re-entry - and are ferried up to 50,000' in a B52. From there they are dropped in a precision manner over the ocean to mimic their parachute fall following re-entry.

Telecaster - do you seriously believe this kind of poop? C'mon.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having switched the topic to OBL, I then asked a question which you eruditely sidestepped. When you do that, I can only conclude that is a doozy which you prefer not to tackle.

The astronaut scenario is about right - there is no way that they could have passed through Van Allen and lived - radiation would have killed them stone dead - if not then, then very soon afterwards. The protection afforded by that bean tin = no chance.

You ask me to believe that SIX missions went to the moon and not one person died?

Prior to D-Day, the Germans were fooled by countless decoys and ploys, rubber and wooden tanks, fake aircraft, fake troop movements, tents and camps - why not the world 25 years later? Is it really so hard to believe?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The "proud astronauts" climb into a mock pod - pre-seared to mimic the heat of re-entry - and are ferried up to 50,000' in a B52. From there they are dropped in a precision manner over the ocean to mimic their parachute fall following re-entry.

You have some reason to suggest it was a B52 and not a journey into space but well within the Van Allen belt? Why?
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the astronauts really went to space, but in near earth orbit.
Waited until the right time and re entered.
Remember when you tell a lie you must keep it say 99% true and 1% lie otherwise you get caught.

only the moon landings were faked. Take off and re entry are genuine,

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Having switched the topic to OBL, I then asked a question which you eruditely sidestepped. When you do that, I can only conclude that is a doozy which you prefer not to tackle.

The astronaut scenario is about right - there is no way that they could have passed through Van Allen and lived - radiation would have killed them stone dead - if not then, then very soon afterwards. The protection afforded by that bean tin = no chance.

You ask me to believe that SIX missions went to the moon and not one person died?

Prior to D-Day, the Germans were fooled by countless decoys and ploys, rubber and wooden tanks, fake aircraft, fake troop movements, tents and camps - why not the world 25 years later? Is it really so hard to believe?

I didn't switch the subject to OBL. You asked me if I was suspicious of anything. I replied with the example of OBL. All within the context of a thread on CTs and the moon landing CT in particular.

And you don't understand the nature of the Van Allen belts and the radiation dose the astronauts received. Perhaps you just read that guff on a CT site and blindly accepted it? Calculations show they were exposed to about 1/25th of the dose that would likely result in signs of radiation sickness. A calculated risk, in other words.

p.s. why didn't the (well miffed) Soviets expose the whole sham? I'm sure they were capable of calculating radiation doses on astronauts spending x minutes in the VA belts. Were they in on the CT too?

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

I didn't switch the subject to OBL. You asked me if I was suspicious of anything. I replied with the example of OBL. All within the context of a thread on moon-landing CT.

More telecaster word-games and cheap point scoring.

Word games? I simply followed on from a point you had raised, I asked you;

Quote:

In the time you have taken to respond TWICE, you could easily have replied that you believe it is either fake or vice versa. I am unsure why this particular question taxes you so much, for that is all it is - a question about someone you introduced to the interchange.

If you view this as me having scored points, then you obviously view this as some form of 'game' we are playing - the bizarre world of the critic is indeed perplexing. I genuinely believed we were just debating.

So with your perspective in mind - avoid the question again and it is the equivalent of me throwing a six. If you would prefer, I could start an OBL thread if it makes the subject more comfortable for you?

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

Word games? I simply followed on from a point you had raised, I asked you;

Quote:

In the time you have taken to respond TWICE, you could easily have replied that you believe it is either fake or vice versa. I am unsure why this particular question taxes you so much, for that is all it is - a question about someone you introduced to the interchange.

If you view this as me having scored points, then you obviously view this as some form of 'game' we are playing - the bizarre world of the critic is indeed perplexing. I genuinely believed we were just debating.

So with your perspective in mind - avoid the question again and it is the equivalent of me throwing a six. If you would prefer, I could start an OBL thread if it makes the subject more comfortable for you?

Start any thread you like and I'll choose to reply or not. If it's 9/11 related though, be sure to start it outside the GF.

Why are you so determined to divert the thread onto the OBL "confession" though, which was mentioned in passing? Are you deeply uncomfortable about your ignorance of the true nature of the Van Allen belts and wish to get off that subject?

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz;

Quote:
Start any thread you like and I'll choose to reply or not. If it's 9/11 related though, be sure to start it outside the GF.

Why are you so determined to divert the thread onto the OBL "confession" though, which was mentioned in passing? Are you deeply uncomfortable about your ignorance of the true nature of the Van Allen belts and wish to get off that subject?

Highly unusual to witness you so obviously flustered by a 9/11 related subject. Three opportunities to answer a question posed before Van Allen was mentioned.

The essential and key issue, is that you believe one thing about the lethal elements of travelling through the belt, I believe another - neither of us can prove it either way. So that is dealt with.

Threads divert to all kinds of subjects all the time - you brought up OBL, so back to him;

We are both aware of the 'thorn in the side' nature for critics of the OBL video that linked him to 9/11. I fully and completely acknowledge the dichotomy it leaves someone like yourself who dispels any governmental tie-in to 9/11 who then has to explain away the existence of a tape authenticated by the US government.

There is no question whatsoever that the Osama on the tape is not the real one (although feel free to insist it is). So you either admit it is him or you agree it isn’t;

So if it wasn’t the US government behind the actual making of the tape, then who? Some other naughty pranksters I guess – however, to authenticate such an obviously fraudulent work places the government back in the frame – so whichever path you choose you are highly compromised as a critic.

Yep, I understand why you played the ‘I’ll answer or maybe I wont’ card.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moon landings hoax is 911 related.
You see it is a pattern of behaviour and manipulation of the public that has gone on since the nazis burnt the reichstadt in 1933 and blamed it on the jews and the poles.
The moon landings were faked to counter a percieved threat from the USSR in the sixties.
Kennedy was killed to counter a percieved threat to the secret societies he wanted to expose.
Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, as well as hundreds of politicians overseas have been executed/assasinated.
This whole chronology of faked events and mis information started with darwin and his theory of evolution.
Darwin is taught in schools as though it were fact. The moon landings are taught in scholls as though they really happened and 911 will be taught in the same way in history unless people like us can bring about changes.

Most of what we are told today on the news is lies. Bird flu, vaccines. flouride, health, diet, politics, what is good for you what is bad for you and what is right and what is wrong.

Question if we went to the moon in the sixties why are we not going there now regularly when it is a damn sight easier now?
Question if we went to the moon why was all the footage faked, what happened to the real footage?
Why have none of the astronauts agreed to take a lie detector test?
Why cant we see the landing site using a telescope when we can see far away galaxies and we can see lunar landscape very clearly?
How come no two astronauts tell the same story regarding any question they are asked?

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

The essential and key issue, is that you believe one thing about the lethal elements of travelling through the belt, I believe another - neither of us can prove it either way. So that is dealt with.

No, it isn't dealt with at all.

Van Allen himself (and others) calculated the radiation dose and found it well below that which is likely to cause short-term harm. The astronauts have a theoretically elevated risk of developing cancer over their lifetimes, it's true, but there was nothing about the passage through the VA belts that would preclude a moon mission.

Nobody would disrespect you if you just held up your hands and admitted you were wrong about the VA radiation issue. Instead you continue to hide behind the smokescreen you've created for yourself.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:
moon landings hoax is 911 related.

Question if we went to the moon in the sixties why are we not going there now regularly when it is a damn sight easier now?
Why cant we see the landing site using a telescope when we can see far away galaxies and we can see lunar landscape very clearly?
How come no two astronauts tell the same story regarding any question they are asked?

If we were able to go to the moon - we have supposedly been there six times - hugely expensive - there is very little reason to go there other than for military purposes. How is it easier now?

There is no telescope powerful enough to resolve any 'landing site'.

No two people have the same perspective - hence differing stories.

Having said that - I still don't believe we went there.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

No, it isn't dealt with at all.

Van Allen himself (and others) calculated the radiation dose and found it well below that which is likely to cause short-term harm. The astronauts have a theoretically elevated risk of developing cancer over their lifetimes, it's true, but there was nothing about the passage through the VA belts that would preclude a moon mission.

Nobody would disrespect you if you just held up your hands and admitted you were wrong about the VA radiation issue. Instead you continue to hide behind the smokescreen you've created for yourself.

The passage of time is a wonderful thing, the only constant in the universe being change. For someone so detail focused, someone so intent on pursuing those who you believe to be less than 'correct' with their research (the way you have harangued Marky being an excellent example) - to see you now duck and dive is really quite gratifying.

The OBL question was posed before any VAB mention, a simple question, but still you are unable to even touch it.

Your critic licence is revoked.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have not been to the moon.
But if we were to try it would be slightly easier now. In 1969 a computer occupied a whole building of several stories. Now that same computer sits on our tabletop.
Materials have significantly improved such as clothing and metals as well as fuels.

However i agree it is still probably impossible to go until they develop a radiation proof suit or spacecraft. Cost is not an issue the budget of NASA is huge. The fact is cost is used as an excuse why they have not done it. The reality is they havent done it because they cant. Money is no problem.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone please show me the calculations for the radiation exposure and the dose the astronauts would receive? I'd like to see how they are done, as I spent time training as an industrial radiographer and had more than my fair share of exposure to radiation.

And secondly, why is near Earth orbit believable and Moon orbit not? It is merely a matter of ejecting from Earth orbit, flying to the moon and inserting into near moon orbit. That's just timing and maths.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"In 1969 a computer occupied a whole building of several stories. Now that same computer sits on our tabletop."

not true.

and if we are to argue that the radiation belts stop humans going through...... you do realise that it would wreck electronic circuits as well?

starfish prime being the prime example (oooh a pun)

and so all extra-terrestial missions would be impossible.

and is the iss faked too? mir?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"In 1969 a computer occupied a whole building of several stories. Now that same computer sits on our tabletop."

not true.

Yes it is. I won't bother providing any evidence since you didn't either.

Quote:
you do realise that it would wreck electronic circuits as well?

Why? How? There is a big difference between ruining signals and wrecking equipment. The effect of radiation on human (or any living) tissue is well known. Are you saying that the radiation from the Van Allen belt can destroy inanimate substance as well? Drivel!
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
Can someone please show me the calculations for the radiation exposure and the dose the astronauts would receive? I'd like to see how they are done, as I spent time training as an industrial radiographer and had more than my fair share of exposure to radiation.

And secondly, why is near Earth orbit believable and Moon orbit not? It is merely a matter of ejecting from Earth orbit, flying to the moon and inserting into near moon orbit. That's just timing and maths.

You might find this page of interest.
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yes it is. I won't bother providing any evidence since you didn't either. "

no blackcat it depends on the computer. you can still get computer the size of rooms nowadays. and you could get small computers back then. it all depends on the power.

now you might now wonder how much computing power was in apollo 11? got a microwave? that's a good indication.

the computer was very very * on apollo 11 and it failed anyway which is why armstrong needed to take the controls during the descent.

"Why? How? There is a big difference between ruining signals and wrecking equipment."

radiation destroys electrical equipment. it's why emp bombs are all the rage. it's why a third of all satellites went down after starfish prime.

"Are you saying that the radiation from the Van Allen belt can destroy inanimate substance as well? Drivel"

it's well documented. radiation breaks electrical equipment.

maybe you shouldn't call things drivel that you have no idea about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_radiation_hazards
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starfish_Prime

"These man-made radiation belts eventually crippled one-third of all satellites in low orbit. "

"It can also overload and destroy electrical equipment."

blackcat how about you educate yourself before you speak on topics you have no knowledge of in future?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Cheers

So, reading that, I can't see any radiation hazard. Unless the trurthers have some counter-maths?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
rodin wrote:
Of course the moon landıngs were faked. Actually I posted a thread on thıs ın the conspıracy sectıons. The technology just was't there and probably stıll ısn't.

That saıd the real trıck ıs maıntaınıng a global hoax. How? Freemasons ın the US and Bolshevıks ın the USSR.

It was a scam to pay for Israel's nukes.

Which technology was lacking?

Quote:
NASA insists the space suits the astronauts supposedly wore on the lunar surface were air conditioned. An air conditioner cannot, and will not work without a heat exchanger. A heat exchanger simply takes heat gathered in a medium such as freon from one place and transfers it to another place. This requires a medium of molecules which can absorb and transfer the heat such as an atmosphere or water. An air conditioner will not and cannot work in a vacuum. A space suit surrounded by a vacuum cannot transfer heat from the inside of the suit to any other place. The vacuum, remember, is a perfect insulator. A man would roast in his suit in such a circumstance.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/masonapo.htm

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
rodin wrote:
Of course the moon landıngs were faked. Actually I posted a thread on thıs ın the conspıracy sectıons. The technology just was't there and probably stıll ısn't.

That saıd the real trıck ıs maıntaınıng a global hoax. How? Freemasons ın the US and Bolshevıks ın the USSR.

It was a scam to pay for Israel's nukes.

Which technology was lacking?

Quote:
NASA insists the space suits the astronauts supposedly wore on the lunar surface were air conditioned. An air conditioner cannot, and will not work without a heat exchanger. A heat exchanger simply takes heat gathered in a medium such as freon from one place and transfers it to another place. This requires a medium of molecules which can absorb and transfer the heat such as an atmosphere or water. An air conditioner will not and cannot work in a vacuum. A space suit surrounded by a vacuum cannot transfer heat from the inside of the suit to any other place. The vacuum, remember, is a perfect insulator. A man would roast in his suit in such a circumstance.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/masonapo.htm

WRONG!

The moon landing spacesuits dissipated heat through thermal radiation rather than convection or conduction. Why does your source need to lie and omit this third method of heat transfer?

Quote:
A Liquid Cooling and Ventilation Garment, or LCVG, is a form-fitting garment, primarily constructed of spandex with a nylon tricot liner[1], worn by astronauts in order to maintain a comfortable core body temperature during extra-vehicular activity. The LCVG accomplishes this task by circulating cool water through a network of PVC tubes in direct contact with the astronaut's skin. The water draws heat away from the body, resulting in a lower core temperature. The water then returns to the Primary Life Support System, or PLSS, where it radiates heat into space, thereby cooling before being recirculated.

Because the space environment is essentially a vacuum, heat cannot be lost through heat conduction, and can only be dissipated through thermal radiation, a much slower process. Thus, even though the environment of space can be extremely cold, excessive heat build-up is inevitable. Without an LCVG, there would be no means by which to expel this heat, and it would affect not only EVA performance, but the health of the suit occupant as well.

The LCVG used with the Apollo/Skylab A7L suit could remove heat at a rate of 62,112 Joules/hour (~2000 Btu/hour).[2]

So, you got any other technology that "didn't exist"?

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Cheers

So, reading that, I can't see any radiation hazard. Unless the trurthers have some counter-maths?

The really funny bit about this part of the CT is that it requires the conspirators to fake a journey that would supposedly have killed real astronauts.

And, that every astrophysicist in the world would know it. Not to mention plenty of physics undergrads and amateur astronomers.

Cracking good CT eh?

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote;
Quote:
The really funny bit about this part of the CT is that it requires the conspirators to fake a journey that would supposedly have killed real astronauts.

And, that every astrophysicist in the world would know it. Not to mention plenty of physics undergrads and amateur astronomers.

Cracking good CT eh?

A bit like, no, exactly like, the US government not being involved in 9/11 and then authenticating a video of the person who was supposed to have masterminded it when it blatantly isn't that person in the video!!

Eh, crackingingly good from TC.

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

I did indeed mean OBL.

Back to the topic ....

Wow duck 'n' cover eh? Laughing

Seems you need to refresh your debunk info Ignatz, the latest fairy tale is that OBL looks fat because of the conversion from PAL to NTSC, so there you go, next time you can use that ok? Wink

Ignatz wrote:
Later they creep out, climb down the gantry and are whisked away to the desert studio for the rest of this farrago.

Meanwhile ...

The administration that could pull off this scam don't have the brains to have some clever people to filter out the dodgy giveaway photos.

Later ....

The "proud astronauts" climb into a mock pod - pre-seared to mimic the heat of re-entry - do you seriously believe this kind of poop? C'mon.

Don't see anyone suggesting they didn't go into orbit, do you? The film of them in the capsule attempting to fake their distance from the Earth proves that! Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 2 of 23

Jump to: